My Savior. My Friend. My Enemy. My Problem

Dealing with the Kim Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, he started his work, Baekhyun said no one is gonna get fired. Although he knows it was real hard, he forced himself to stay, and he’s thankful that there’s a kind person among them. He wants to know why they are called tough Kims, when Baekhyun is so caring and kind.

 

He was helping Mrs. Ham at the kitchen in preparing the food when suddenly the oldest of the Kim entered the kitchen. He was assigned to prepare the plates since he was still starting his job.

The oldest Kim scanned his eyes and when he saw his target, he went closer. But just as when he is about to talked Mrs. Ham suddenly spoke that startles Junmyeon, she doesn’t noticed the latter’s presence.

“Faster! The young masters are already hungry!” she claps her hands to signal him to move faster and just as when she turns she saw the oldest Kim beside them, she bowed her head immediately, changing her expression into something cheery “master Luhan what are you doing here?”

The said Luhan shakes his head.

“Aren’t you going to eat breakfast master?” she asked so kindly, that Junmyeon could almost laugh at the way how her eyelashes flutter. He got carried away from wiping the plates until the old woman glance at him with a warning look. He jolted but Luhan spoke.

“Go back to work Mrs. Ham.”

The woman nodded, she looks at Junmyeon for the last time and then left. He sighs in relief, but this time Luhan’s looking at him, watching him wipe the plates. Until he finished the last plate but still no one has dared to speak. And when he was gonna put back the other plates on the cabinet. Luhan suddenly went near him.

“How’s your cheek?” he asked.

Junmyeon smiles and then face the guy “it’s fine now.”

“I wasn’t worried” he explained looking almost uninterested “I was just checking if you weren’t that gossipmonger, because that was the first time I saw Chanyeol slap someone.”

Junmyeon’s face fell flat at what he heard; even the oldest seems to be tough to deal with.

“I’m just checking. Our reputation is more important here” he added before leaving him.

 

 

 

 

“Do these brothers are really hard to deal with?” Junmyeon asked the maid he learned to be name as Luna. They were back at the kitchen to wash the plates. The one he asked only nodded at him.

“Yeah as you can see yesterday. I hope you can endure it.”

He then took the dry cloth again waiting for the washed plates.

“I hope to cause I also need this job.”

“Yeah me too, but it was really scary here and besi---“

“Princess!” someone shouted. Both of them turn their heads together to see it was Baekhyun. He smiles when he saw Junmyeon “Princess!” he called again.

Junmyeon was surprised glancing at Luna. Was he just calling her? And he look back at Baekhyun, the guy’s eyes were directed at him “me?” he uttered instead.

The guy nods “Yes. Come with me. I’m bored! I can’t go out today for the reason that we came home drunk that night” he explained completely and then tugs his hand.

 

 

They passed by the three who were watching at the living room with their huge flat screen tv. Jongin was the only one who turned his head at them, the two Luhan and Chanyeol was directed at the drama they were watching.

“Jongin! I told mom Princess would be now my assistant!”

Junmyeon knows that the second oldest Kim was just teasing the youngest, and he smiles shyly.

The youngest doesn’t bother to reply like he didn’t hear anything.

They were climbing the stairs when Baekhyun spoke again not leaving his hand “I guess you still don’t know why mom accepted you even though you didn’t get interviewed?”

Junmyeon hums “because of Kris?”

Baekhyun snaps “that’s one! But you’re friend I don’t remember” he pause to think “Kyungsik or not? He went to pleased mom to give you the job. Mom was actually in need of maid since you see all the maids here quitted, she was looking for girl but your friend said you can do all the girly things.”

“Kyungsoo?” Junmyeon whispers remembering his tiny friend. So he was the one to ask the job for his sake? Should he be thankful? But he knows his best friend really wanted to help him. He needs to call him later except the fact that he told Mrs. Kim he can do girly things! That Kyungsoo!

 

 

 

“I couldn’t recall your name can I just call you Princess?”

Junmyeon hides his smile “anything is fine.”

“I’m the kindest right?”

Junmyeon nodded with a pleased smile. The guy invited him inside his room probably going to ask him to fix his things, but the guy just sat on his bed checking his room.

Junmyeon suddenly went in front of him, there was a playful smirk on his lips and suddenly grabs the side of his imaginary skirt and bows his head. Like how princesses bow. Baekhyun laughs and claps his hands looking very impressed.

“Thank you Baekhyun-ssi” Junmyeon said and he turn his head “can I start cleaning your room now?” he ask as he saw the scattered pieces of papers he doesn’t have any idea what was written, some unfold clothes everything’s seems messy except the only thing that was fix was his bed.

The guy nodded “I don’t actually want any maids cleaning my room, I can find my things easier when it stays like this.”

“Well let’s start fixing everything then, I’m sure it’ll be easier to find your things than you’d think.”

 

 

Half an hour has passed when they were almost finished cleaning, Junmyeon explaining everything that he has cabinets to put on the things he needed the most. And he was surprised that even the guy helped him.

“Are you tired now?” Baekhyun asked him as he continued on fixing the books on the shelf.

Junmyeon turns his head and smile, the smile that shows out naturally without even trying. “I’m fine. And it’s my job.”

Baekhyun’s smile was wider, he can see how Junmyeon was already tired from cleaning and yet he could still smile sweetly and answers him even though he asked too much questions. “I like your smile” he confessed accidentally.

And Junmyeon doesn’t know why his cheek heated up so suddenly at that compliment.

 

 

 

Junmyeon was walking downstairs to look for Luna to help her when he saw the two youngest Kims, Chanyeol and Jongin to be exact talking on the door. He suddenly felt frightened, he was about to retreat back from his room when the same time Jongin saw him.

“Hey you!” he shouted at him, he fidget.

“Ye-yes?”

Jongin seems mad as he went near him with a closed fist, he stop on the last stair case when the guy blocked him there. Chanyeol was nowhere of sight already and he gulps even harder.

“You’re the guy who slapped me on that bar! Right?”

His eyes were so scary but he wanted to ignore it so he could lessen the cold atmosphere “go-good afternoon Jongin do you want some muffins?”

“Stop changing the topic! You’re face is so stupidly familiar.”

“I am” he answered quickly to end it already since he wasn’t planning to deny it though, but the teen doesn’t seem to end the argument.

The latter smirk, a little different, something really scary “so, did you ever like my kiss or you want something naughty?”

Junmyoen doesn’t have any idea what he was talking so he just smiles at him “a what?”

“?” he whispered through his ears and Junmyeon felt the heat creeping all over his body, too bad it ended on his head and wasn’t aware but his open palm raises and ended on the guy’s cheek with a loud sound.

He swallowed, regretting what he had done but he can’t help himself slap someone especially when they things like that on his ears. The guy stays still, biting his lower lip.

“You’re really making me lose my temper” he whispers.

“I’m sorry” he murmured “I didn’t mean to---I just hate things like that, whispering dirty thi—”

“Stupid.”

“I—I already said sorry, right?”

“You’ll regret this.”

 

 

 

Junmyeon used the rubber band to tie his hair to keep his bangs from falling on his forehead while he works on Luhan’s comfort room Mrs. Ham had ask him. He keeps on scrubbing the tiles while Jongin’s words keeps on playing in his mind. He will not be surprised if ever Kyungsoo will found out he was bathing with his own blood on a tub or something worse like poisoned or suffocated in his sleep.

He was out of his thoughts not noticing that someone was peeping on the door watching him.

“Princess” he whispers and that’s when Junmyeon realized someone has been calling his attention. He stops and saw Baekhyun, smiling cutely again.

“Princess.”

“Hey” he waves his hand shyly “what’s wrong?”

“Jongin” he whispers again like afraid someone might hear him “he was moody again. I think he’s plotting how to kill you now.”

Junmyeon was surprise, the scrub slips on his hand, so his life now depends on this guy named Kim Jongin? He swallowed but it was hard.

“But don’t worry” Baekhyun assured and picked the scrub giving it back to him “as long as I and Luhan hyung were here, you’ll be protected. See you later, okay?”

 

 

 

“Hey you!” Chanyeol called as he was passing by the living room to do his other job. He turned.

“Yes?”

“You’re the maid here, right? Get my old guitar on the storage room. I need it” he ordered monotonously, he didn’t even bother to look at him. And all he could do was just nod.

He went to find where the storage room, which he was thankful that it was only beside the mansion. He entered and looked for the switch. Once the light had opened, he scanned his eyes around. The room was dusty, there were only one window but the things were neatly placed in order. He got to spot the guitar easily. But he didn’t notice that the door was slowly closing behind him. It clicked with a low sound, Junmyeon took the guitar and went to the door and that’s when he realized someone had locked him inside after how many tries of turning the knob. He panicked, is this already the end of his life? Was he going to die of thirst and hungry? Was it accident or someone had plan for it?

But he didn’t give up, he knows someone will rescue him.

“Hello? Is anyone there? I’m locked please open the door” he hit the wooden door many times, he shouted as loud as he can “please!”

 

 

Baekhyun saw Luhan on the living room holding his phone again “hey hyung” he greeted the older while he slumps his body on the couch.

That’s when he saw Chanyeol approaching their way with a smile on his lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter