Confusion.....

Dealing with the Kim Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They arrived at the Jeju Island for about three-hour travel using the own yacht of the Kims.

Junmyeon and Luna almost bawl their eyes out of the beautiful scenery. The four doesn’t seem to find anything interesting well except for Luhan who’s starting to capture the scene with his camera. “We need to drop our things at the hotel first” he commanded afterwards and grabs his own bag.

Junmyeon couldn’t believe that Luna and him will join the four on their outing. But even though he knows they’ll be just there to assist them and tend their needs, he can never be that happy and excited.

The two of them were the only ones who nod at Luhan’s command, Junmyeon started to carry his very heavy bag again since Chanyeol reminded him awhile ago that he should bring everything that they will need. And he did, bringing their comic books, vitamins, energy drinks and even that stupid toy guns!

“I’ll carry it” Jongin offered and grabs the backpack he was carrying. Luhan has already help Luna grabs her own as she’s making her way inside, hopping very happily.

He nodded “thank you.”

 

 

They entered the wide hallway, people coming in and out, some wearing only shorts and bikinis; Junmyeon can’t help but to look straightly on the front desk. He noticed that the boys are all in their most stoic expression, like they couldn’t care less whether the people around them are the most beautiful, y and richest sons and daughters of South Korea.

“I wanna ask for the reservation we made” being the oldest Luhan was always the one who makes sure everything was alright, complete and good. He has all the responsibilities and he’s been acting so cool since they started travelling like a hyung taking good care of his little brothers.

The girl on the desk smiles with a very welcoming aura “name sir?”

“Kim Luhan.”

The girl simply nods and started to find the name on the computer. A few moments later she faced them with a twitch smile “I’m sorry sir but there were no Kim Luhan registered on our reservations.”

Luhan removes his sunglasses and face the girl with a creases eyebrow. “What?”

Junmyeon’s heart suddenly beats faster than usual, not that he’s the one to blame but that would really a big hassle and he prayed mentally that these Kims wouldn’t do something bad, especially when they are all short tempered. But he was snap out of his thoughts when Luhan faces Baekhyun this time “Baek I thought you called for a reservation?”

Baekhyun stops from playing in his phone which Chanyeol noticed that he was secretly capturing Junmyeon. Well to be honest the little maid looks exactly cute in his white t-shirt and his beach hat.

“But I ask Jongin to do it!” and he points towards the youngest Kim who nearly choked from drinking his water.

“I passed it to Chanyeol hyung since he said he’s going to borrow my phone” the tallest Kim jerks up and frowns at the youngest for a sudden accusation. He looks back at Junmyeon.

“I asked Junmyeon to do it!”

Junmyeon’s eyes narrowed gasping loudly as he looks back at Luhan who is now starting to get annoyed, he shakes his head to save his poor life. He never heard any single thing about calling a hotel reservation yesterday “Omo~ I never heard you ask me to call a hotel yesterday!”

“I did when you were cooking for lunch! I made sure I did that before I left you!”

“You didn’t! I swea---“

“Will you stop pin pointing at each other and just ask for a room?” Luna’s eyes were directed at Junmyeon, looking all bored and tired of accusing each other. And then after that he gave each other a pointed look as if they were being warned like a kid. All of them stops, awkward silence reign, eyes directed at her until one of them snaps out. It was Jongin.

“Hey! Don’t act like you were the Kim here!” he reminded.

Luna laughs awkwardly and nervously, and  then made his way on Junmyeon’s back slapping the guy playfully “you know I was just joking!” and she pats the air for emphasizing she was really joking.

Luhan rubs his temple and face the still smiling girl on the front desk “so can we have a---”

“Luhan!” a voice interrupted him from asking and they all turn their heads to see who it was.

“I’m sorry I’m late, I actually had to drop by my friends in a shop.”

Luhan’s face fall into joyful smile and went to meet the girl “Jiyeon” the girl giggles after feeling the warm hug.

Junmyeon looks at the girl in awe, she looks somewhat familiar. She must have seen her before, where was that? And a sharp thing hits his mind not a few second. She remember! She was the girl she bumps into not a few days ago! He opens his mouth but decided to close it back when he felt a weird feeling coming from his stomach, he lowered his head to cover his disappointed expression after seeing the two exchanging hugs and touches, he doesn’t know why he needs to feel like this. But he never fail to hear the groans coming from the three Kims.

Luhan pulls Jiyeon on the front desk by holding her hand tightly “I need six rooms.”

The girl’s smile never falters and she nodded. She checked something again on her computer and afterwards looks at Luhan “I’m sorry sir” and she bows apologetically “but we only have five available rooms right now.”

Chanyeol groans again “why does she even need to come here though?” he murmured referring to Jiyeon who’s clinging to Lunan tightly.

“We’ll take it.”

 

 

 

“Okay let’s decide our room numbers so C—“

“Oh” Jiyeon gasped when she saw Junmyeon, she had the hard time thinking and remembering where he saw his face and now she somewhat remember now “who’s he? Why is he here?”

Jongin butts in “you’re also here so why bother? It’s a family get together.”

Luhan gave Jongin warning look “will you guys stop disrespecting Jiyeon?!”

Baekhyun could only roll his eyes in silence.

Jiyeon pats Luhan’s shoulder “it’s okay” she assures “I’m sure they’ll going to like me soon. I’m gonna be a part of the Kim family sooner though.” And she laughs sarcastically “but I’m sure I remember this guy.” And she approach Junmyeon inspecting him from head to toe.

Junmyeon only lowered his head.

“Ah I see” Jiyeon snaps “he’s the guy who bumps into me at the Times Square. Is he by chance one of your fl—“

“We’re the maids!” Luna answers it for both of them so she could stop “so you don’t need to worry.” She smiles although she too was feeling annoyed at Jiyeon already.

Jiyeon laughs with mockery “I can sense. That is why he looks so pathetic when I saw him in th---“

“So” Luhan cuts her off and pull her beside him so she would stop “let’s decide our rooms, I’ll take the room 234 with Jiyeon.”

“I’ll take the room 235” Jongin sounded lifeless as he grabs the key on Luhan’s hand.

Chanyeol didn’t bother to answer and took the key to the room 237 while Baekhyun on the other take the room 236.

“Okay 238 it is” Luhan gave the key to Junmyeon’s hand and smiles at him looking a bit apologetic for Jiyeon’s behavior “please be alert when we needed you okay?”

 

 

 

 

Luna didn’t unpack her things as she quickly dived into her soft bed and closed her eyes feeling the warmth feeling. “Time for relaxation” she murmured.

Junmyeon could only smile at Luna, he only sat on his other bed looking at the room with admiration, the room was simple but it was elegant.

“You’re so uncomfortable when you saw Jiyeon and Master Luhan awhile ago” Luna added and this time she opens her eyes to look at Junmyeon “something wrong?”

Junmyeon shakes his head “nothing.”

Luna smiles contentedly “let’s do all the things we haven’t done here, shall we?”

Junmyeon nodded, he was more glad that the rooms available has two beds or else he would sleep on the couch. He heard from Mrs. Ham that Luna used to sleep like a karate master, she kick and shout.

 

 

 

Junmyeon decided to read a book out of boredom, checking every single time at Luna who had already gone asleep. She must be tired from the trip, it’s getting boring and he wanted to go out but he knows he can’t. Both of them aren’t allowed without the permission of the Kims. He sighs placing the book in his bed.

He walked closer to the window and peer. The scenery outside looks outrageously beautiful. The cerulean color of the ocean and the sun shines too bright, lots of people were outside sunbathing, it would be really great walking outside too; with the person you love.

But suddenly someone knocks on the door, he turn his head to see a peeking Baekhyun on their door.

“Princess.”

Junmyeon smiles in a half and walk towards him “do you need something?”

Baekhyun shakes his head “were going outside wanna come?”

Since Baekhyun has been so scary whenever he gets rejected the only thing he could do is to agree at him, like he should, always, “su-sure” he answered hesitantly but then he looks at Luna “but what about Luna are we just gonna leave her here?”

Baekhyun nodded “just leave her a note.”

 

 

 

 

The three Kims were the only one there. Luhan and Jiyeon weren’t around but he doesn’t want to know either. He directed his gaze at Jongin and Chanyeol lying on the beach chair with their sunglasses under a huge umbrella beach.

“Guys I called Jumyeon!” Baekhyun greets the two and pulls his hand so they could arrive quickly at the two.

“Hey stupid” Jongin greeted and Junmyeon mimicked him in an uglier way to annoy the guy secretly.

Chanyeol didn’t say anything.

“You could lay in there” Baekhyun points on the other chair that was on the second row, there only are only four chairs in there and the last two rows were seated by Chanyeol and Jongin.

He nodded at Baekhyun.

A few seconds later Chanyeol spoke.

“Why Luhan hyung didn’t tell us that the witch girl is coming?”

Jongin snorted and drinks his orange juice “I really hate her.”

Baekhyun seconded “yeah she will never fit to be Mrs. Kim.”

Junmyeon mocks mentally at the three ‘she’ll definitely fit to be Mrs. Kim.’

“Ah it’s getting hotter!” Jongin shouted and carelessly removes his white t-shirt “ready to swim?”

“Are we going to have a race?” Baekhyun asked and removes his sunglasses. Junmyeon only sat watching the three silently, the scenery was great but he was feeling out of place right now and oh god he mentally prays they wouldn’t ask him to join the race he doesn’t know how to swim. Only doggy paddle.

“Yep” Chanyeol’s smile on his lips looks mischievous; he too already removes his shirt. He didn’t thought they were all half now, he blushed and looks straightly at the sea especially when some people mostly the teen girls are already looking at their direction.

“Princess wanna join?” Baekhyun asked as he gets up to stretch himself, preparing.

Junmyeon shakes his head, avoiding the gaze of the other two Kims.

“He’ll lose anyway.” Chanyeol assured and walked away.

 

 

 

The race lasted for rather 20 minutes to Junmyeon’s measurement, he could almost doze off feeling bored watching the people walking and talking and swimming and playing. He’ll never enjoy this. Not when he’s alone, not when he isn’t have the time to open his mouth and talk.

He yawns loudly when he felt a towel landed in his head, he turn around.

The guy smiles at him but far different from the smile he gave to Jiyeon. Totally different. “Aren’t you going to swim?” he takes the chair beside him as he looks at his brothers making their way towards them.

He shakes his head “I’ll pass.”

 

 

 

“Hyung where were you awhile ago?” Jongin asked as he wipes his face with his towel.

Junmyeon on the other had passed the other towel to Baekhyun who gladly accepts and went to seat beside him making the other part of his shorts gets wet, Baekhyun noticed and apologetically smiles.

“I waited for Jiyeon to sleep first before I make my leave.”

Chanyeol grimace “he’ll definitely gonna find you when she woke up.”

“Right!” Baekhyun teases, throwing the wet towel on Luhan “and will cling on you all day long.”

Luhan knitted his eyebrow, removing the wet towel on his face that were thrown by Baekhyun, he put it beside his chair “why do you guys hate her so much?!”

The answer was too obvious and so they only shrugged.

 

 

 

The next day was even more boring compared yesterday for Junmyeon. He ate his breakfast with Luna inside their room since the Kims were too tired to go out and eat. The food was delicious but it’ll be enjoyable if they were all eating together at the dining area like yesterday.

Junmyeon whines “why does it feel so bored like this?” he pouts munching the bread.

Luna suddenly nudges his foot on his waist “I think I’ll be going to accompany the witch girl on the spa today.”

“What? She can’t do that, we are--”

Luna showed her phone in his face “She texted me, see?”

“But---“

Luna pouted “Master Luhan also texted me to accompany her, it was supposed to be you but I insist.”

“Why can’t we go there together? It’s not like they’re gonna need me for now.”

Luna waves her forefinger in his face, warning him “you need to look for them. They are Kims remember?”

“Fine!!” he shouted not that loudly and buried his face in his pillow to suppress his whines. He only has Luna why does she need to take her away from her?

 

 

 

 

 

But not a few minutes, he ended up accompanying Jongin towards the dining area at the first floor. He keeps on whining that he didn’t like the food they served for their breakfast and that he is hungry, he asked his brothers but they only have one reason, they were all too tired to get out of their bed that early.

He was looking at his phone, while Junmyeon follows him silently. “Are you hungry?” Jongin suddenly asked once they arrived at the place.

He shakes his head “a drink is fine.”

 

Once the order was served in front of them, Junmyeon quickly grabs the pineapple juice and drink it. He really feels thirst.

Jongin started to eat picking the fried chicken first and Junmyeon can’t help but swallow hard watching the teen eat the food deliciously.

“Want some?” Jongin asked instead and he offers the plate of chicken curry when he noticed that he was staring blankly at him for a long time. He slid the plate towards him.

He shakes his head to decline but Jongin only slid it closer.

“Can I join?”

Both of them tilt their head to see a blonde girl, wearing her short shorts and a white spaghetti top. She was holding a tray of food, Junmyeon scan his eyes around. There were still many available seats

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter