The Party

Dealing with the Kim Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Baekhyun hyung I think Taeyeon noona was---”

Baekhyun hush him with his finger “I know that.”

“I’m not yet finished.”

“She’s coming back here for good. She really did her promise” but it’s visible on Baekhyun’s expression that he wasn’t completely happy.

“That’s great. Are you now ready to settle down?”

Baekhyun shakes his head and playfully punch the younger on the shoulder “I don’t know if I’m still feeling the same way. She left me and…I don’t know. It’s really confusing but I was so happy when she texted me.”

Chanyeol pats the older’s shoulder “hyung, I’m sure she hasn’t changed.”

“That’s not what I’m afraid of” the older added “when we were 15 she chose to study in England rather than staying here, she did a promised but I still couldn’t stop thinking that she might be able to choose her career again this time.”

Chanyeol chuckles, he’s been with his hyung for 19 years and he haven’t seen his brother dated anyone except Taeyeon. He was completely in love with Taeyeon, and he was sure his brother was patiently waiting for her even though she hurt him, even though his brother had some grudges at her.

“But I’m looking forward to see her.”

“That’s right, it’s been a while hyung.”

 

 

The campers had their last night with a bigger bonfire this time. They sing a lot of songs with Yixing playing the guitar of course. If Jongin can play the guitar he would’ve offered a song to Junmyeon already but the problem was that he doesn’t know and he doesn’t have the passion for playing instruments like his brothers. It’s funny how he’s the only one who couldn’t play any instrument.

“I think I have to confess something” Jongin uttered completely unaware that he blurted it loudly. Everyone stops and looks at him but their instructor seems not surprised.

“What is it Jongin?” Tao asked as he placed his fruit beer on the ground.

Jongin was surprised when there’s so many pair of eyes watching him with curiosity. He looks at Junmyeon that were beside him and the latter was just silently roasting his marshmallow.

He cleared his throat before inhaling deeply “Junmyeon…is not actually my cousin.”

Almost everyone gasped except for the instructor and his partner and Yixing and Tao who’s exchanging a knowing smile.

“Then who is he?”

“Your boyfriend?”

“Is he a special someone huh?”

“I’m in love with him that’s all. And I don’t wanna waste my time answering your questions.”

Junmyeon’s face was all flushed at the confession and then he felt a hand gripping his own, he tilted his head to see Jongin looking away shyly at his fellow dancers.

He couldn’t help but smile shyly, he’s still young but he doesn’t know why but Jongin’s confession awhile ago keeps on bothering him.

“That’s great Jongin” their instructor interferes “now you know what it felt to fall in love.”

“The question is, if Junmyeon was in love with him too?” Krystal asked with a frown obviously showing how she’s really not okay with it. Amber nudges her but she didn’t stop “that would be awful if that was one sided love right, Jongin?”

Jongin bit his lower lip; he glares at Krystal. Junmyeon noticed it and before Jongin could make a harsh comeback he decided to answer.

“I’m not yet ready but Jongin is a great guy and…maybe—“

Before he could finish the instructor interrupted “let’s give them privacy okay? So, this is going to be our last night. Let’s just enjoy this right? What about sharing the great experiences you had?”

 

 

They call it a night after they all felt their eyes are about to shut. Junmyeon was the first one to enter the tent, Jongin hesitated at first but he followed him right after.

“Jongin…”

“I know Junmyeon, you don’t need to remind me.” Jongin tiredly slump his body, facing away from Junmyeon.

“I just wanna know if you’re really serious about this, you’ve just known me for a month and…”

“So that’s it! It’s so obvious Junmyeon…” Jongin gets up “that I’m really in love with you because…even if I’ve only met you for a month I’m already feeling this for you” and the younger hold Junmyeon’s hand, he placed it on his cheek “you’re the only person that can make me feel something like this.”

“But….”

“This isn’t wrong. It will only be wrong if you don’t want to accept this. Let’s try Junmyeon please. I’m willing to wait for you.”

Junmyeon wasn’t aware why this is happening suddenly. The problem is that he doesn’t feel any romantic feelings for the younger because right now there’s only one person that could make his heart faster.

“If you like Baekhyun hyung, then I’ll respect that.”

Junmyeon was surprised, how come he was sure he loves Baekhyun? The guy was just showing kindness and to him and he was just returning back the kindness. But he wasn’t going to lie when Baekhyun dance with him, he feels like floating, he feels his stomach turning and his heart couldn’t steady.

“I wasn’t in love with him.”

Jongin smiles in a half, he let go of his hand “then there’s no problem with that, right? Junmyeon, are you willing to try?”

It would be really unfair if he’d accept it to just to have an excuse for tyring to forget the feelings he has for Luhan. And he doesn’t want to hurt him.

“I don’t know Jongin.”

The younger look for his hand again “I promised I will take care of you” he squeeze it to assure the older he was serious “it’s okay this way, right? I will wait.”

Junmyeon doesn’t know why he nods.

 

 

“We’re back!” Jongin greeted once they stepped inside the mansion but they were greeted with silence. Jongin gave Junmyeon a funny look “I think my brothers are all out” he grabs Junmyeon’s waist and was about to hug the guy when Luna suddenly appears in front of them and Junmyeon push the younger away.

“Oh!” Luna gasped “welcome home!” her eyes get rounded once they saw them “you did a lot of tanning, I see. Are you guys hungry? I’ll cook for you.”

“Sure!” Jongin nodded and tugs Junmyeon’s hand forward “we’ll be there in a minute” but they halted after taking just a few steps when Jongin remember something “by the way where are my brothers?”

“Master Baekhyun and Master Chanyeol went out, master Luhan was in his room.”

“Oh, okay.”

 

 

Junmyeon was whispering reminders at Jongin as they walk upstairs while the latter teases him more, he doesn’t know why he’s whispering but he felt like every word he said can be heard from afar. He tried many times to tug his hand away but it seems that the younger doesn’t intend on letting his hand go “I should be there helping Luna.”

Jongin shrugs it off “were both tired, we need to rest.”

“Arent you being obvious?”

Jongin stop and gave him a teasing look “that what? That I’m in love with you?”

Junmyeon shyly slaps his shoulder as he tries to hide his blush away.

“Aw, look you’re shy now” the younger coos and he tugs him forward again.

 

 

Jongin continues on teasing him all the way to their own room when Jumyeon noticed that someone was leaning on one of the door. He stopped and nudges the younger to stop.

“Oh” Jongin muttered and he quickly let go of Junmyeon’s hand “hi hyung, uh what’s up?”

Luhan only nodded, he looks at Junmyeon which the latter answer with a bow.

“I’ll just be in my room” Junmyeon points at his room and excused himself, it’s been three days since he last time saw Luhan’s face. He can’t read his expression but he’s sure his heart doesn’t skip a beat this time.

 

 

“Thanks Luna!” Jongin said after Luna put the food on the table with Junmyeon beside him.

The girl only nods but her expression changes right after she turn her back, so Junmyeon gave Jongin that look again.

“What?”

“You’re being obvious Jongin.”

The younger shrugs just the same he did awhile ago “I guess this is how you felt when you’re in love.”

Junmyeon chuckles lightly and he look away to hide it.

“Don’t laugh at me if it sounds lame to you Junmyeon.”

“It’s just so lame really.”

“Junmyeon can you just feed me then?”

“What?” Junmyeon turn, he looks at Jongin who already put his fork and spoon down on the table.

“Please?”

“What if someone saw us? What would they think?”

Jongin check everything around, it’s silent. No sign that someone was there, well it’s one in the afternoon and he’s sure everyone would be in their room sleeping or resting. He looks back at Junmyeon.

“There’s something on your lips, let me check.”

And as gullible person and how curious he is, Junmyeon did pucker his lips but Jongin was quick and he landed a kiss on it before he could back away. The younger was smiling stupidly.

“Oh what a delicious desert I think I’m full.”

This time Junmyeon pouted for real.

 

 

“Oh! Welcome back Junmyeon!” Baekhyun greeted Junmyeon once he saw him walk towards the kitchen. He was holding something that was wrapped with a red cover “how’s the camp?” he’s too excited that he gave the maid a quick hug.

Junmyeon bows right after. He glanced at Chanyeol before he answers the younger with a smile “it was great, I had fun.”

Baekhyun nods “yeah? I hope Jongin didn’t do something though?”

Junmyeon shakes his head smiling sweetly as he recalls the moments he had spent with the younger, he missed the feeling a bit. “He’s been great.”

 Chanyeol walked closer to him checking every part of his body “you look so dark.”

Junmyeon smiles in a half “we’ve had a lot of games under the sun.”

“I’m sure Jongin took a lot of shots, right? He took the camera with him” Baekhyun eagerly ask.

Chanyeol frowns “gadgets are prohibited.”

Baekhyun frowns this time.

“Whoa, my hyungs nice to see you again!” Jongin greeted as he descends down the stairs. He went immediately beside Baekhyun which the older gave him a hug. He looks at Junmyeon and secretly winks at him.

Junmyeon who’s been bothered thinking about the photos of him and Jongin suddenly felt embarrassed when he saw the guy’s wink, his mind went blank and a sudden blush creep out on his cheeks; he lowered his head to hide it.

Chanyeol patted his younger brother’s shoulder “welcome back Jongin.”

“Thanks hyung, let’s have dinner tonight?”

“Sure! I’m sure Junmyeon can cook us delicious food, right?” he looks at the older to make sure he was listening, Junmyeon looks at them shyly before he nodded.

“Great.”

 

 

They were preparing for the dinner when Luhan entered the dining area with a dark aura, he doesn’t have the time to ask Junmyeon why he’s been called since he was too busy in his room.

He silently went on the dining area, his brothers were there talking obnoxiously.

“Hey hyung!” Baekhyun was the first to greet him.

“Why’d you called me?” he asked instead and he stands next to Chanyeol.

“Going to have a dinner together” Jongin answered as he drums his fingers on the table.

“I’m going somewhere” he answered without even sparing a look at his brothers and he already turn away “so I’ll pass.”

The three of them look at each other quizzically.

“I’ve never seen Luhan hyung like this” Chanyeol muttered.

“He’s scarier than Jongin” Baekhyun added and he pouted “maybe he has a problem?”

The two only shrugs.

 

 

Junmyeon’s routine is back like he needs to wake them up every morning, serve them food and to remind them if ever they have appointments.  He went on Baekhyun’s room first, the guy wasn’t on his bed but the bed was still a mess. His blanket seems missing, he walk towards the bed to check and see that the guy was already sprawled on the floor.

He chuckles lightly he went on his knees to shake the guy properly. The guy stirred at the first attempt.

“Baekhyun wake up!”

The guy murmured something but Junmyeon wasn’t aware what he was saying so he shakes him for the third time. He slightly opened his left eye to check him.

“Hey” he greeted before closing his eyes back again “I’ll be there. Thanks.”

Junmyeon nodded.

He exited the room, he stand next to Luhan’s door. He was nervous and at the same time worried. The oldest Kim seems to change so suddenly. He become short tempered, just the same Luhan he met on the first day. He doesn’t want him like that but he couldn’t do nothing about it.

He open the door, the guy was sleeping solemnly, the same when Junmyeon first saw him. His hands place gently on his stomach, he smiles gently. He wasn’t sure if he was really in love with him or he’s just attracted.

He went quickly beside the guy and gently shakes his shoulder.

“Luhan, you need to wake up.”

Luhan seems to hear him since he groans lowly and he slowly ran his hand on his hair.

“Good morning…” he muttered, his eyes are still closed.

Junmyeon smiles again, his heart is beating so fast again, completely forgetting the harsh words Luhan had said to him the last time.

“Good morning, you should get up.”

“Jiyeon I never thought” Luhan leans his weight on his shoulder, eyes still adjusting “you’re going to come here—“ and he stop once he saw that it was Junmyeon staring blankly at him “sor—“ he shakes his head “I thought you were Jiyeon.”

Junmyeon nodded quickly “it’s okay.”

“You can go out now.”

 

 

Junmyeon sighs once he exited the room, Luhan’s face when he saw him looks so down and sad. He seems to have a deep problem.

He’s to walk towards Jongin’s room when Baekhyun came out of his way. He waves his hand at him.

“Hey, have you woken them up all?”

Junmyeon shakes his head “not yet. Two more.”

Baekhyun nodded as he glanced on Jongin’s room “I’ll just wake Jongin. You go with Chanyeol.”

Junmyeon commanded. And he saw Baekhyun enter Jongin’s room with a playful smile on his lips. He couldn’t stop but smile too, they really are brothers.

He entered Chanyeol’s room. The room was empty and the bed was all organize. He sighs thinking that maybe he went out a few minutes earlier while he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter