It's [UNTITLED] ~

Dealing with the Kim Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon wasn’t that surprised when he saw Baekhyun on the edge of his bed early that morning. He sleepily rubs his eyes and forced himself to seat. And once he could fully open his eyes, he saw the guy on his pajamas giving him a worried look. He smiles but retreats it back when he saw Baekhyun’s face.

“Are you okay?” he asked instead, wanting to touch the cuts. Although it was already tended, the cuts and bruises were still visibly fresh. 

Baekhyun nodded and then pull Junmyeon’s sheet, he quickly finds his injured foot. He holds it and place it gently on his lap “I was worried about you, Jongin said you almost died.”

He laughs softly at the remarks, Jongin was exaggerating but that was a near description of what happened last night.

“Almost.”

Baekhyun sighs, still massaging his injured foot. Junmyeon jerks a bit, it still hurts but he was more worried on Baekhyun. He tugs his feet back and went near the guy.

“But what happened to you? You got into fight?” he asked tracing the cuts and bruises on the guy’s soft face.

Baekhyun nodded “it’s normal for us Kims to involve into a fight.”

“But….”

“I’m fine. I’m more worried on you Princess.”

 

 

 

 

Luhan and Chanyeol were the first one to arrive at the dining area. Chanyeol couldn’t stop from moving towards his seat. He looks like he was waiting for someone; he couldn’t even touch his food checking the door every single time.

Luhan was in silence until he noticed him “what’s wrong with you?”

Chanyeol heave a deep sigh “about Jongin. I didn’t attend his recital and I’m worried that he might—“

But a yawn jolts the two on their seats; they both turn their heads to see a sleepy Jongin entering the room with no sign of grievance. He went on his seat in silence ignoring his two hyungs shooting him a curious glance.

“Jongin…” Chanyeol muttered to break the awkward silence that reigns towards them.

Jongin was only staring at his food. He has to hold his grudge on his hyung, he shouldn’t spoil both their mornings especially when he felt something good as soon as he open his eyes this morning, meeting the liveliest eyes he could ever seen. He only groans.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t attend your recital it was an emergency.”

Jongin tilted his head, he met his gaze, cold and serious “tell me the best reason to convince me and believe you. That it was more important than my recital.”

Chanyeol bit his lower lip before he inhales deeply “Baekhyun hyung got into fight and he needs company…”

“I needed company too.”

“But Baekhyun was the only one who listens to Chanyeol when he’s into fight you know that Jongin…” Luhan butted in. As the oldest, he needs to help his brothers, he should be responsible. But there’s one thing about him that he couldn’t sacrifice his time, when he has on a date. If he knew earlier that Jongin has recital then he wouldn’t plan that date with Jiyeon and instead watch his brother’s recital but with Jiyeon of course. “Jongin, please understand your hyung.”

Jongin was about to insist but a loud greeting disturbs the three. Baekhyun run towards his seat that was near Jongin on the left side, smiling playfully. Luhan as usual was on the right, while Chanyeol’s favorite place was on the edge where he can all face his brothers when they eat “good morning, am I that late?”

Jongin saw his hyung’s face, his cute features now being dirtied because of the cuts and bruises. He felt guilty and just look at Chanyeol nodding, the older seems to understand him and he smiles in a half.

“How do you feel Baek?” Luhan asked as he looks at him in worry.

“I’m feeling better. Junmyeon helps me tend my cuts” he states proudly like it was really something to be brag on, his smiles can be blinding too.

All of them went in silence until Baekhyun spoke again.

“I hope Jongin understands why Chanyeol can’t attend the recital because of me. I’m sorry Jongin I knew it was important for you to see Chanyeol there wat—“

“Hyung it’s fine. Junmyeon was there so it’s okay” he explained and jab the bacon in his plate but didn’t eat it “but I was actually the reason why he got sprained.”

Chanyeol’s morning was almost great but hearing Junmyeon’s name on their breakfast spoils his mood, he doesn’t really know why and why do they even need to include him? He scoffs “don’t feel sorry why it happened to him, he’s too stupid though.”

Baekhyun rolls his eyes at him “that counts, but you still shouldn’t say that Chanyeol. That’s rude.”

“So, what about an outing next week to clear out our minds?”

 

 

“Hey you!” Chanyeol points at Junmyeon’s direction “you’re going to buy the things we needed for our outing.”

Junmyeon looks at him; he nodded dumbly and then turns back his attention on the counter he was cleaning.

“Get the list on Mrs. Ham.”

“Okay” Junmyeon answered in a whisper.

Chanyeol was wondering why Junmyeon wanted to avoid his gaze. He smirks, was he that afraid of him? He opened the refrigerator while his eyes follow Junmyeon’s actions, judging him in silence but just before he could say something, someone entered the kitchen and startles him. It was Mrs. Ham with Luna beside her.

“Good afternoon master Chanyeol, glad I saw you here and Junmyeon.” The old woman bowed “Master Baekhyun doesn’t want Junmyeon to go to the market because of his sprain. So, Luna will be the one to go.”

Chanyeol groans and looks at Junmyeon with disdain.

Junmyeon bows his head right after Luna and Mrs. Ham take their leave but as soon as he’s about to leave a grip on the wrist pulls him back from where he was.

“Well then if you can’t go in there, then it’s not a problem if you come with me.”

 

 

 

Junmyeon’s mouth hangs open until they arrive at a place he wasn’t familiar with; Chanyeol drags him inside so fast before he could even have the time to read the name of the building. Inside it looks luxurious and quirky, he can’t help but amaze. Just when they’re out of the elevator was the only time Chanyeol freed his wrist. The place was a bit crowded; mostly people in there were on their age.

“Look, a lot of people are here. You can flirt with them” Chanyeol suddenly told him which draw his attention at the taller. They suddenly stop at the hallway, away from the crowd.

Chanyeol was dressed formally, while he’s just in his street clothes wearing his ugly sweater and jeans. He doesn’t even have anything in his pocket except for his phone.

“What are you talking about?” he asked curiously since he doesn’t have any idea why the guy said that thing to him.

“Aren’t you a flirt?”

Junmyeon’s eyebrow creases.

“If you think you could seduce all my brothers, well I’m warning you, you can’t ever do that thing for me!”

“I never seduce them” he answered calmly, some people are already looking towards them and that would be embarrassing to make a scene so he should stay calm and focus.

“I’m giving you the time to flirt here. Why not go?” and Chanyeol pushed him slightly.

“I am not! Why are you doing this?” he asked looking worriedly at the people around him. And then looks back at him trying his best not to get annoyed.

“You’re not a flirt? What about with Baekhyun hyung this morning? On Luhan hyung yesterday? And even my youngest brother?” he squints his eyes at him like he wanted to emphasize how disgusting his action was. “If you think I could fall for your charms, hell no!”

“You’re so absurd! I don’t understand you!”

“Stop pretending, flirt!”

“If you want this to stop! Then I’ll stop! That wasn’t a problem!”

“Don’t you dare raise your voice on me!” and Chanyeol raises his hand, preparing to slap him again. Couldn’t care less that they are in public and he was one of sons of Kim’s which is best known as the richest businessmen in Seoul.

“Do it” Junmyeon challenge him “if that’ll helps you lessen your hate from me then do it.”

“Stop tempting me.”

“Do it.”

But Chanyeol had to stop when his phone suddenly rings; he looks at him for the last time before he left without a word.

Junmyeon sighs, that was almost close he thought. He looks around trying to find him from the small crowd he went into, but he was nowhere to be seen. He suddenly felt nervous, is he going to wait for him? Or go on his own? The problem was that he wasn’t that familiar with the place and that scares him. But he has his phone he can call Kyungsoo to fetch him.

He entered the elevator dialing Kyungsoo’s number but it takes a minute already and yet there still no answer. He looks for the other names he could contact.

Dad

Kai

Mom

Mrs. Kim

He pressed down his phone to see more when the name catches his attention.

“Kai answer please” he whispers under his breath as he waited for the guy to answer. The elevator opened and he exited, too busy to look in front of him until he accidentally bumps into someone. He tilted his head to see who it was and apologized right after.

The girl only raises her eyebrow with a scrutinized look “a loner” she mutters at her two friends beside her, they laughs “Luhan invited me here but a jinx already came on the way.”

Junmyeon widens his eyes “Luhan?” he thought but didn’t show any interest, he shouldn’t intrude into other’s relationship “sorry” he muttered again and ended dialing Jongin’s number when couldn’t wait for an answer.

“Stupid.”

“I’m sorry.”

The girl sighs and bumps his shoulder before giving him a d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter