Tears and Revelations

Dealing with the Kim Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’ll be back in Seoul” Chanyeol reminded while Junmyeon played with his dog. The latter nodded to say it was okay. “Will it be okay with your grandma?”

“I don’t know” he shrugged “probably not.”

Chanyeol suddenly laughed “don’t you think it was funny? Like all of a sudden we’re already engaged. My brothers will make a big fuss about this.”

“Fuss what?” it was Junmyeon’s grandma who butted in, looking both at them with stern look. “You’re going somewhere, you say?”

“Well, uh….I’ll be back to Seoul today Grandma.”

“You’re not running away, aren’t you?”

“Grandma!” Junmyeon was pouting.

Chanyeol shaked his head laughing “no, just business matters I needed to fix.”

“Well, be sure to get back the soonest. I don’t want Junmyeon sulking while you’re there dancing with the city girls” she finished going towards the garden area holding her cane.

Junmyeon frowned and look at Chanyeol “she’s weird. Anyway, if you see Jiyeon back there, can you apologize to her for me?”

“Look, we can go there together Junmyeon.”

“Not right now.”

“Why not?”

Junmyeon looked away, lips pressed together.

“Junmyeon.”

“I can’t face them….yet.”

“Okay fine. But tell me first why you suddenly pushed Jiyeon down the stairs that day.”

Junmyeon look hesitant so Chanyeol held his hand to show he shouldn’t be afraid. “If you think I won’t believe you, I shouldn’t have asked you this in the first place.”

“Well, it was Jiyeon. She was the one who took all the video and gave it to Jongin. She told me that day. I was so angry but I admit it it wasn’t my intention to push her down the stairs. I swear Chanyeol, I didn’t mean to do it.”

“I know Junmyeon I believe you, it’s okay.”

But Junmyeon still look so sad and worried.

“Remember at the bar? You slapped Jongin and me? Well…” Chanyeol shyly scratch his head “you slapped us because there was a reason, I know you wont hurt someone without any reason Junmyeon.”

*

*

“Welcome home!” it was the first thing Chanyeol heard once he stepped inside the mansion. He looked astonished how the mansion looked differently than before. “Your brothers will be home in a minute.”

He nodded at Mrs. Ham. He ran faster towards his room and saw two servants cleaning. The two seem frightened when they saw him, he was familiar with them and he knew this was the old maids they had before.

“What are you looking at?” he asked and threw his bag on his bed “its my room, do I look like a criminal?”

“No sir” said one of the maids in whisper.

*

*

“Hello who are you?” Baekhyun teasingly tapped Chanyeol’s shoulder who’s munching food at the kitchen “are you a guest here?”

Chanyeol turns around to see his hyung got fully recovered “hi yunggg” he said while the food almost spilled on his mouth. Jongin just laugh silly behind them.

“Was Luhan hyung here?” asked Baekhyun.

“Who?”

“Luhan-hyung wasn’t he here?”

“There’s no one here besides me and the servants.”

“Uh oh” Baekhyun clicked his tongue and shaked his head in disbelief “he’s still probably with Jiyeon.”

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrow as he put the bags of chips on the table “What’s wrong? What happened?”

“Anyway, where you’d gone?”

“I was at Junmyeon’s house.”

*

*

“Jiyeon I want you to be honest with me” Luhan placed his hand on Jiyeon’s that were placed on the table.

“I’m always honest with you, aren’t I?”

Luhan nodded “I know” he paused and looked at her directly into her eyes “but I want to know if you knew Jin Guk.”

“Jin Guk who??” the latter repeated as if the name weren’t so familiar with her. She was trying her very best not to look obvious by furrowing her eyebrow.

“Jin Guk….It’s that person who beats Chanyeol and Baekhyun.”

Jiyeon fell silent for a second, she felt nervous, her body tense up but she still tried to smile. She took her hand back to get her drink “what do you mean? You’re saying that I was with them?”

“I know it’s hard to believe but we talk to Jin Guk awhile ago and you know how I really hate liars, right?” this time Luhan’s face contorted he looked really mad, he was looking outside as if he could see Jin Guk in there. “Once I found out he’s lying, I’ll be the one to kill him.”

Jiyeon smiled at him bitterly.

“So Jiyeon please tell me, he was just lying.”

“You’d really kill him? Luhan you know---“

“I’m trying my best to save our relationship and I don’t want someone like him to just ruin it.”

*

*

“Oh hyung you’re home” Chanyeol tapped the older’s shoulder gently once he met him at the living room “how’s your date with your ex girlfriend?”

“Stop it Chanyeol I’m not in the mood.” Luhan removed his brother’s hand on his shoulder, walked directly on the stairs but Baekhyun and Jongin blocked his way. “Move away.”

“Nope we’re going to have a meeting hyung.”

“What?!”

“Just stay. We have to tell you something.”

“Tell me this is some kind of your stupid plan again Baekhyun” Luhan wasn’t really in the mood. Usually he doesn’t talk in front of his brothers but this time it was different.

Baekhyun’s eyes wander around his brothers and it seems that they were kind of afraid too “well….Chanyeol told us something. I don’t know if you would believe this but---“

“Just start!”

“Okay” Chanyeol replied “remember that day when Junmyeon pushed Jiyeon down the stairs?”

“Heck yeah how would I forget that?”

“Junmyeon told me why he did it. It was actually Jiyeon who took the videos and gave it to Jongin as a gift.”

Luhan scoffed and crossed his legs on the coffee table “and you want me to believe that?”

“Why not?” Jongin butted in this time “who do you think would do that? Baekhyun hyung? Chanyeol hyung?”

Luhan fell silent for a moment. When no one spoke, Luhan looked at them with askance “do you have proof?”

“Do we really need proof? Why don’t we just ask her?”

“Good idea Baekhyun hyung” Chanyeol raised his thumbs up. But it seems that Luhan wasn’t really in the mood. He is thinking so deep on what he really needs to do. “Hyung I’m sure Junmyeon won’t do this to mess with Jiyeon.”

“Do whatever you want” Luhan threw his hands up “I’m tired with this already. Of course you would believe Junmyeon since from the start you don’t like Jiyeon.”

*

*

“Can we have dinner tomorrow?” Chanyeol called Junmyeon that night over the phone while he turned another pages of the list of restaurants that would suit Junmyeon’s reference “please?”

He could not see his face but he knew Junmyeon was already furrowing his eyebrow for his sudden request “I told you Chanyeol I----“

“It will be just you and I. I just want to talk to you.”

The line fell silent for a moment then a heavy breathes, “okay. So where?”

“I’ll pm you the details” he smiled after knowing that Junmyeon agreed to his invitation “how’s there?”

“Fine, since Grandma couldn’t stop asking me where you are.”

He laugh with satisfaction and pushed the catalogue away “she probably missed me.”

He heard a snort from the other line and Byul barking so loudly “even Byul disagrees to that.”

He laughs “okay, go get some rest now. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“I’m not sure about this.”

“Junmyeon just trust me okay?”

*

*

Chanyeol wore his favorite blue denim jacket that morning, it was cold but it was the nervourness that’s making him tremble. He was waiting for Junmyeon to arrived. He was actually planning to have a dinner with him at his favorite restaurant, but he changed his plan right after he realized it would be good opportunity for Junmyeon and his brothers to clear things out. He called his two brothers to meet at the Rising Resort, he knew Luhan and Jiyeon will be there because Jiyeon’s dad owned it.

He looked at his watch as he taps his feet, he can’t keep still. He’s not sure if Junmyeon would like the idea. If he will not be there, it will all be useless. The honk of a car snaps his thoughts out and he saw Junmyeon went out of the car, with his dad honking the car again for the second time. He didn’t say something when Junmyeon get out of the car but the way he looked at him was a warning.

“Good evening sir” he greeted while he took Junmyeon’s hand towards the restaurant.

Junmyeon smiled at him when they entered the eddifice, he was so nervous too and he can notice because his hand was a bit trembling.

“Relax” he said and squeezed his hand “you wont like this idea Junmyeon, I am so sorry.”

“Wha---“

But before Junmyeon could finish, Chanyeol already have him in his arms getting out of the building and making his way at his own car.

*

*

“What are we doing here?” Junmyeon asked while Chanyeol drag him towards a particular spot. A two familiar figure came to his sight. He looked at Chanyeol with a severe look and tried pulling away.

“Junmyeon!”

“I told you didn’t I? I am not yet ready!”

But it was already too late, Baekhyun and Jongin were already approaching him, they looked happy and surprised.

“Junmyeon! How have you’ve been?”

He tried walking away but he failed when Chanyeol held his arm firmly, his eyes were asking him to stay.

“Junmyeon, it’s good to see you again. I really miss you” Baekhyun couldn’t hide his feelings, especially when he’s already in front of him. It’s good to see him he’s okay although the scars were still fresh, he knew. He’s cuts were still visible but the way he smiles was assuring him he was okay and he’s not to be blame.

“You’re not mad at me right?” Jongin asked right after, he couldn’t look at him in the eye. “I mean…it’s okay if you’re mad at me but I wanted to know if….”

He couldn’t open his mouth, he couldn’t utter words like there was something that’s blocking his voice to come out.

“I’m sorry” Chanyeol was the one to answer “Junmyeon doesn’t actually want to come but….” he looked at Junmyeon who is looking nowhere but on the ground. “anyway have you seen Luhan-hyung?”

Baekhyun and Jongin looked at each other quizzically after seeing how Chanyeol could be so confident and calm with Junmyeon.

“I don’t know…” Baekhyun answered “probably at the sea shore? They love walking alone together.”

Baekhyun was right. They saw the two near the shore having a dinner. They were talking animatedly and Luhan looked so happy.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea to spoil their night” Junmyeon for the first time opened his mouth behind Chanyeol and is hiding shyly.

“If something happens tonight, I’ll take the blame” Chanyeol assured firmly while holding Junmyeon’s hand tight. He pulled Junmyeon towards the two while his brothers followed nervously.

They think it wasn’t a good idea too but they needed to in order to clear things out.

“Well good evening!” Baekhyun greeted the two with his usual cheerful voice. “We didn’t think we’d see you here.”

Jiyeon was surprised when she saw them especially when she looked at Junmyeon, what’s surprising to her was that Jongin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter