Revelations and Consequences

Dealing with the Kim Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kindly help Master Luhan and Baekhyun later” Mrs. Ham instructed Junmyeon once he’s out of his room. “They’ll be staying in dorms and they need help with their things” she ended before he could ask why.

“Okay” he bowed respectively and went to Baehyun’s room without hesitation, the teen wasn’t there since he saw him with Chanyeol left the house awhile ago. “It’s better to prepare everything in advance” he thought.

Baekhyun’s room was clean except his bed full of unused clothes in it. There was luggage beside. He started to fold the shirts when a sound of an opened door caught his attention. He turned around only to see Baekhyun wrapped only by a towel in his waist, he was drying his hair with another towel but instead of him being surprised, he just smiled at Junmyeon.

“Hey” he greeted and Junmyeon felt his neck heated up until his cheeks, feeling a little bit embarrassed for trespassing.

He turned away from him with his hands trembling “I should have asked you first before I entered” he felt sorry and embarrassingly lowered down his head.

“I don’t mind, I just came back actually” Baekhyun went to sit beside him on the bed still drying his hair “are you here to help me pack my things?”

Junmyeon nodded.

Baekhyun laughs “I think I’ve already finished packing everything I needed.”

“You sure?”

Baekhyun nodded “but I think you can help me fix these clothes in my bed?”

Junmyeon smiled “no problem.”

“I‘m gonna miss you Princess.”

 

 

School started the soonest so the mansion was quiet when the four left the house, there were no noise coming from any of the rooms. It felt unusual and also, Junmyeon missed the first semester of his first year college since Mrs. Kim plead him to stay for another year until Jongin enters college.

It was going to be a long day and it was quite relaxing to have a quiet place around but he felt like he missed something and he doesn’t understand what he was feeling.

It was a week after and his relationship with Jongi became a bit complicated, perhaps? He still felt a little bit awkward when Jongin initiate the first move. Kissing him, hugging him and sometimes he’s thinking out loud if it was okay to do it, Jongin was still in high school. And he couldn’t forget the day when Jongin slips a hand under his shirt and he was surprised so he accidentally pushed him away and run.

Now Jongin wouldn’t talk to him or even glance at him. He doesn’t know if he should ask for forgiveness or just let it be and wait until he’s the first one to talk to him.

But the real thing is Jongin doesn’t know what to do, Junmyeon still looked like he was still mad about what he’d done and he couldn’t tell him he’s sorry. So he waited for Chanyeol at the front gate of his school. Perhaps, his hyung could help him and he could tell him his secret about his relationship with Junmyeon.

“Jongin?” Chanyeol calls for him when he saw him leaning on the gate “why are you here? Any problem?”

“Hyung help me.”

 

 

“So you’re telling me that Junmyeon and you have a relationship?!” Chanyeol was surprised and the same time he felt tricked and rejected and deceive, it was a mixed feeling of anger and confusion “since when?”

Jongin hesitated to answer but when Chanyeol taps his shoulder and told him it’s okay and he can feel that he can trust him “on the camp.”

“Shoot!” Chanyeol surprisingly stood up “that was a long time ago! How could you hide it from us?”

“Junmyeon wants to keep it a secret.”

Suddenly Jongin’s phone rings that made their conversation abruptly end although Chanyeol still have many questions to ask.

“Oh by the way hyung, I am not going home today. Tell Junmyeon I was sorry. Thanks, I need to go, I have a practice.”

 

 

Chanyeol furiously went home after that, so all of them had been deceive by Junmyeon? Luhan keeps on asking on text yesterday if he has time, Baekhyun keeps on bothering him on call asking why Junmyeon doesn’t answer his phone and now what’s more surprising is that Jongin has a relationship with Junmyeon.

Once he arrived home, the first thing his eyes went to find was Junmyeon. He saw him on the hallway carrying a basket full of clothes. He suddenly grabs his left hand and yanked him.

“You!”

“What? Stop grabbing my arm it’s hurting me!”

Chanyeol irritably freed his arm “what did you do to my brother?!”

“What are you talking about?”

“I know about you and Jongin. Did you seduce him or something?”

Junmyeon was caught off guard ‘how did he know? Did Jongin tell him about it?’

“What? You think you could hide it forever? You want something from him, right? What? Money? Fame? Or Wealth?”

Junmyeon was suppressing his anger, here he goes again. He’s always the one giving him troubles and problems. He’s just trying very hard to calm down, he needed this job.

He sighs then look at him straightly “I don’t know what you are talking about.”

Chanyeol scoffs and grabs his hand back again when he tried to walk away “You’re using him don’t you?”

“You’re the only one thinking something like that. I am not that kind of person!”

“Well who would know what you are planning?”

Junmyeon couldn’t believe how sick he is, he’s so paranoid like every people around him were a problem. “I love Jongin, he loves me. What’s wrong with that?”

“Oh now you’re telling me you loved him? Really? Then why are you seducing all of my brothers?”

Junmyeon’s mouth hung open. Since when did he ever seduce them when in fact they were the first one initiating the first move. “I don’t get you….” he just muttered, ‘what about the night you kiss me? Did I seduce you?’ he wanted to scream it on his face.

“Were you trying to date all of us? What do you think of yourself? Jongin doesn’t deserve someone like you!”

Junmyeon was hurt with Chanyeol’s words and he couldn’t do a thing to stop him. He was accused of something that wasn’t even real, if only Luhan was there to help him explain. “Don’t worry I’ll leave this mansion as soon as possible so you won’t be bothered then” he finished pulling his hand back and walked away.

 

 

“What’s wrong with Junmyeon?” Jongin asked his hyung, it’s been a week since the last time he saw him looked cheerful and talkative. Even Luna was concern about him “I thought he already forgive me, why was he ignoring me again?”

Chanyeol shrugs. It’s been also a week that he couldn’t think clearly about what he did to Junmyeon. He might be wrong but he doesn’t know why he felt so angry about it. He’s not jealous, maybe for a bit. He doesn’t really know Junmyeon but he knew most girls who flirt with them only want two things either wealth or fame.

Jongin sighs as he watched Junmyeon silently from afar “he’s so close yet so far….”

“Why don’t you talk to him?” finally Chanyeol bravely spoke.

“I tried….but he become lesser cheerful. I asked him if he has problem but he answered me he was fine. What should I do?”

Chanyeol shrugs again, Junmyeon has been ignoring him too, not meeting his eyes and always lowering down his head whenever they met, he was just thankful Jongin didn’t notice they are not in good terms.

 

 

“Junmyeon” Mrs. Ham called Junmyeon from his room. He was cleaning his bed when the old woman entered his room “Luhan called me. You need to go to his dorm and personally give him this” and showed him an envelope “he’s too busy to drop by, so can you give it to him?”

Junmyeon didn’t bother to shoot a glance “can you just ask someone?”

Mrs. Ham exhaled deeply “Junmyeon…he needs it. You know Luna is not familiar with the place, you know more bout this.”

Junmyeon heave a deep sigh, “okay…”

Junmyeon arrived at 3 in the afternoon on Luhan’s dorm room. He’s been knocking the door for already 10 times but no one dared to open. Until someone get out of the other door, he was looking at him curiously.

“Hi? Looking for Luhan?”

Junmyeon nodded and half smiled at the stranger.

“Was he your boyfriend? Are you here to visit him?”

“N-no!” he cackled thinking that the guy is quite amusing “I was just going to give him something.”

“Oh” the guy wasn’t convinced but he smiled anyway “he was out with someone awhile ago. You’ll wait for him or?”

Junmyeon paid him with a kind smile “I think I’ll just wait for him.”

Half an hour past when Luhan appeared with a girl beside him, they were laughing happily together and he gets up quickly from where he was sitting and Luhan was surprised when he saw him.

“Junmyeon! Were you waiting for me for a long time?”

Junmyeon didn’t notice the girl at first but when she smirked at him, he knew it was Jiyeon, she’s had haircut and her hair wwas dyed black.

“I think I need to go” Jiyeon waved goodbye at Luhan “thanks for the time.”

Luhan didn’t respond and instead open the door for Junmyeon “Come in, sorry I keep you waited for too long.”

Junmyeon shook his head “no it’s fine. I just came here to give you this” and he showed him the envelope.

“Oh thanks” Luhan smiled “I really need this.”

Junmyeon for the first time felt relieved again. Luhan’s smile was so calming he didn’t know why it affects his mood real quick. He missed his smiles.

“Can you please stay here for one night? I need help on my things” and he points at the scattered things on the floor “please?”

Junmyeon couldn’t reject him but he could not agree either. “I think I need to call to Mrs. Ham first so she would be inform and----“

“No problem” Luhan cuts him off “I’ll just text her.”

 

 

Junmyeon cooked him for dinner, they shared the teokkbokki and chicken curry together and it shows that Luhan missed the home cooked food.

“Junmyeon?”  Luhan keeps on glancing at him worriedly since the time he was washing the dishes.

“Yeah?” he asked picking the clothes and some papers on the floor, he knew that Luhan was up to something but he’s trying to ignore him. It was probably about Jongin again or maybe Chanyeol?

“I am not feeling well….”

Junmyeon quickly responded and he ran on his side and worriedly touch his neck and forehead “what? Are you sick? Does your head hurt? What?”

“I think it hurts….here” and Luhan hold Junmyeon’s hand and place it right in his chest “Junmyeon….it hurts here.”

“Luhan…..” Junmyeon muttered, the first thing he noticed was the cold hand around his wrist.

Luhan laughs afterwards and playfully messed Junmyeon’s hair “I was just kidding but you really look so worried Junmyeon.”

He annoyingly pulled his hand and scowled at the guy, he turn his back and continued picking the mess. “That wasn’t funny.”

 

 

“You’re not going to wash?” Luhan asked once he saw him on the couch sitting.

Junmyeon shook his head “I want to but I don’t have any clothes with me.”

“Go wash up, I’ll lend you some of my clothes.”

But Junmyeon didn’t get up he stays on the couch feeling a bit embarrassed. He can feel the heat running towards his neck “but….”

“Come on” Luhan invited him towards the bathroom door “should I prepare the water for you. It’s a bit cold and----“

“I’m fine” Junmyeon replied as quickly as possible and closed the door before Luhan could even say more.

“Uh…Luhan?” Junmyeon called after a few minutes “can….I have my clothes?”

There was a knock afterwards and Junmyeon slightly opened the door, Luhan gave him a stack of clothes and a neatly fold towel.

“Thanks.”

He went out after he was sure he looks good on Luhan’s pajamas and his white shirt that was a bit too loose. He saw him on the living room with a papers and books in front of him. He looks good in his glasses but one more thing he got attracted was the seriousness in his face while he types something in his laptop.

“Oh hey” he greeted once he saw him passed by. “If you’re sleepy you can sleep on my bed, I’ll stay on the couch.”

“No” Junmyeon refused “I’ll sleep on the couch, you need to rest. It will be uncomfortable if you sleep on the couch.”

Luhan smiled at him but he didn’t let Junmyeon win so he was still forced to stay on his bed.

‘So this is how he lived all by himself?’ Junmyeon thought as he sat on Luhan’s soft bed ‘it looks lonely and…sad.’ Then he saw the picture frame on Luhan’s table, it was him and his brothers in black suits, Jongin was smiling happily, Baekhyun was on Chanyeol’s side resting his arm in his shoulder, Chanyeol was looking directly at the camera with sad smile and Luhan, Luhan looks like the cutest one on the picture. ‘Stupid Kim brothers, I thought you were all tough but why are you all so weak…inside?’

He lied on the bed for already an hour and yet the light on the living room was still open, he couldn’t sleep either. He shot a glance on the clock, it was already past midnight.

He peeped through the door to check on Luhan and he saw the guy still typing in his laptop and sometimes furrowed his eyebrow. He went towards the kitchen silently, he ignored the ‘hi’ Luhan had said and instead brewed some tea.

He placed the tea beside Luhan’s books and plops himself on the floor and watched him type on his laptop.

“Can’t sleep?”

“Yeah.”

Then it went silent, just the sound of the keyboard being pressed. Junmyeon couldn’t start the conversation since he doesn’t want to disturb Luhan and it seems that the guy was rushing some important work.

He noticed the glances Luhan was giving him, he’s probably bothered. He’s about to stand when Luhan spoke.

“You can’t really sleep?”

Junmyeon nodded curiously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter