What a Chaos!

Dealing with the Kim Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The commotion made a very big buzz in the city of Seoul but the issue went down right after the Kims paid the medias, and instead focus it on Chanyeol’s new album with well-known pretty singer.

“I didn’t think these media would make news about Chanyeol dating this pretty senior” Baekhyun laughs and closed the magazine, slump his head on the couch and looked at Luhan who’s also busy reading the mag.

“The answers should be perfect of course and I feel bad for that girl, she’s a good dongsaeng” Chanyeol butted in holding his dog and giving it a slight massage on its thick fur “the dog is hungry.”

Baekhyun tilted his head giving a careful look at Chanyeol “how come you know? Or it’s just an excuse to see Junmyeon?”

Chanyeol clicked his tongue and gently throw the dog at his legs “you look for him and I’ll go check on Jongin.”

“We need to keep track on that kid” Luhan said.

“He’s a big problem but I know Krystal can make him calm for now” and he touch the soft fur of the dog that it started Baekhyun’s fingers “how was Junmyeon? It would be so hard for him to move on.”

“I can help him move on” Luhan winked at him and throws the magazine on the table “if he wants to.”

Baekhyun laughed hard and let the dog go but it stays on the furry mat and watched Luhan “I didn’t even know they are in a relationship that hurts my feelings.”

“Not only you.”

-----

“Hey” Chanyeol saw Junmyeon, no, he really wanted to see Junmyeon. There was this sudden feeling that’s forcing him to protect Junmyeon from anyone. Especially now that he believes Jongin can hurt him physically so he needed to be protected. He hated him before but then he realized Junmyeon is different like Sehun said, special could be the perfect word for that.

It’s actually been a week that Jongin has been ignoring Luhan and Junmyeon, the person he only wanted to talk to is him and he doesn’t like staying at the mansion, he only goes home at night and left the mansion early in the morning.

Junmyeon was busy watering the plants that time when he found him.

“Weren’t you going to check on Yoda?” he asked.

“What’s wrong with Yoda?” Junmyeon’s eyes were still on the plants.

“I don’t know?” Chanyeol suddenly felt stupid for asking Junmyeon something not so important and it’s making him obvious he only wanted to see him.

Junmyeon’s eyebrow furrowed, then arched it after he saw Chanyeol’s expression and then laugh hard “you’re here to check if I’m okay?”

“No! Why would I?” he strongly disagreed but deep inside he was definitely right. Though Junmyeon seems that he was in a good condition, he could still manage to smile and still try his best to make up with Jongin.

“I was just kidding” he answered right after and gave him the water hose “would you mind?”

He didn’t need to ask, he would love to help him more than anything. He grabbed the hose and felt the heat of the hose from Junmyeon’s hands.

*

*

Thinking of Jongin everytime Junmyeon entered his room has been his habit, sometimes he couldn’t fell asleep and feel worried that Jongin might not take his regular vitamins or sometimes he felt really sad when Jongin wasn’t home.

It’s already midnight and Jongin was not yet home. Since the incident happened, Luna was now the one assigned to give him his medicines, there were times when Jongin becomes so aggressive so she asked him to stay with her and waits for Jongin.

Even though how many times Junmyeon closed his eyes, he couldn’t fell asleep. One of many reasons why was that Mr. Kim, the Kim’s dad, was inviting him on his office. He was nervous, he might probably want to talk about what happened on that night.

He decided to exit his room and made a beeline towards the kitchen to drink some water, he wasn’t expecting to see Chanyeol there and he’s currently tapping his cheeks to stay awake. He couldn’t help his laugh. He probably heard him which is why he turned his head and glare at him.

“That’s what I usually do whenever I wait for him” he said although the latter didn’t ask him.

“I never thought it was this hard” he responded, pulling one chair for Junmyeon. He was puzzled why he became so nice but he doesn’t deserve to get the answer either, it’s Chanyeol anyway.

“I couldn’t sleep while you here is so sleepy.”

Chanyeol stopped himself from tapping his cheek and check for his phone “any minute he’ll be home.”

“I wonder” Junmyeon paused and look into Chanyeol’s eyes “where do Jongin go at night? Like, was it always about practice?”

Chanyeol shrugs “we have our principle, no minding of business. This maybe the reason why Jongin became furious when he saw the videos.”

Junmyeon forced a smile but it turned out bitterly, he sighs deeply “I guess I need to go to my room now. Good night.”

But before he could make a step out of his chair Chanyeol grabbed his hand “Junmyeon. Can I ask you a question?”

“Su-sure?” he stammered and he felt his heart suddenly racing.

“Do you really like Luhan hyung? I mean the kiss…it’s not just an accident, right?”

Junmyeon didn’t hesitate to answer, there’s no need to hide everything after all they already saw the video. “I like him ever since the day I saw him on our first encounter.”

*

*

“Really? Dad asked you to talk to him at his office?” Baekhyun’s voice boom around the building, the employees might already use to Baekhyun’s over energetic and loud voice but Junmyeon wasn’t. He’s just thankful Baekhyun offered to give him a ride.

“Yeah” he nodded while he followed Baekhyun.

“I couldn’t believe it” he muttered again as they headed another turn “are you scared?” he suddenly asked. He’s been sighing all the way there and he couldn’t stop his hands from trembling.

“A bit.”

Baekhyun laughs and held his hand “dad’s office was cold” and he rubbed his own hands on his to give some heat. “You’ll be okay.”

“Wasn’t he…scary?” he asked, and a bit hesitated if he should enter the office or not.

Baekhyun look into his eyes deeply “he is.” Junmyeon made a frightened expression and he laughs again “just kidding Junmyeon but whatever it is, just answer him honestly and talk to him just like how you talk to Chanyeol” he winked. He even fixed his sweater and scarf for him, then removed his bracelet out of his arm “take this as a lucky charm okay?”

It was a black bracelet with a silver piece at the center with a BK carved into it. He nodded and thanked him before entering the room.

Baekhyun wasn’t lying when he said that his dad’s office was really cold. His curtain was closed and the table in front of him was so clean. He noticed a single frame hanging, it was their family photo but an ages ago, the brothers in the picture are still young and little Jongin was being carried by Mrs. Kim.

It caught his attention when someone came out of the other room and their gazes met. He bowed immediately after the man seated on his chair.

“Kim Jun Myeon?” he asked, his voice were deep, like Chanyeol. He was thinking that when Chanyeol get’s old, he would look a lot like him.

“Yes sir” he answered immediately, he scamper when he ordered him to seat. He has a serious image and he was wondering if he ever smiled in his life?

“I don’t want our conversation to be so long, my sons will get jealous” he smiled, it was small but it was genuine. Junmyeon felt his cheek suddenly heated up and hang his mouth open when he heard the word jealous “Baek told me Luhan was your boyfriend and that the other two like you too.”

Junmyeon disagreed and wave his hands in front of him saying he wasn’t.

“Baekhyun was probably teasing me is he?”

Junmyeon nodded and suddenly he felt relaxed, he didn’t thought Mr. Kim has this funny side like Baekhyun and he was happy to know that and he can smile too.

“Back to my main point” he said “because I know someone is waiting for you” he looked at his door while he tap his fingers on his table “I wanted to give you a full scholarship, I’ll pay everything and provide you the things you needed, for a single favor.”

“Ye-yes?”

“Can you ask my son Chanyeol to stop his career…I wanted him to enter the business world for me, just like his brothers.”

Junmyeon blinks in confusion. That would be impossible, Chanyeol is the most stubborn person he ever knew and besides he’s just a servant, asking him to quit his career and enter the world of business is definitely a bad idea, he doesn’t have a power to do that.

“I know what you’re thinking” Mr. Kim’s voice woke his thoughts “but I know my son, once he fell in love he could do anything to change. And you’re that person.”

“But sir” Junmyeon leans on the table “your son hasn’t fallen in love yet and that’s definitely not me. And even if he loved me I wouldn’t take advantage of him, I respect you and your decision but your son has his own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter