Jealousy, Hurt, Heartbreak

Dealing with the Kim Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon groans when a pair of hands shakes his body. He was having the best part of his dream and yet someone was suddenly trying to ruin it. Another shake, this time it was harsher, he groans louder trying so hard to open his eyes and got blinded by the sight of the opened window.

“Junmyeon” Luna greeted him with a curious pair of eyes.

“Yeah?”

Luna draws her face nearer “you were smiling on your sleep.”

Junmyeon jerks, his eyes grew bigger in amusement “did I sleep talk?”

Luna shakes her head then goes back on her own bed to get some of her clothes “no, but you were rumbling something I don’t understand.”

Junmyeon sighs in relief, thank god she didn’t heard him or else he would caught up dreaming about him and Luhan having a date at the sea shore, holding his hands tightly, his eyes shining from the sun that was setting from the west, the way he make him laughs, and the way his toes curl at the contact on the water and when the atmosphere goes romantic that Luhan wraps his hands on his waist to plant a kiss on his l—

“Junmyeon?”

Junmyeon turns around at Luna who’s throwing her a curious glance again “I’ve been calling you for how many times now. What are you thinking actually?”

“No-nothing” he shakes his head and gets up from his bed simply busying himself from fixing it. He heard Luna snorts beside him and he can’t help but put a smile on his lips.

 

 

“What do you think of this?” Luna shows him the beach hat with a pink ribbon tied around it.

Junmyeon smiles sheepishly at it “it’s cute.”

“I’ll buy it” Luna gasped excitedly and looks around with enthusiasm.

They actually had to stop by at this shop that was around the hotel. There are few shops around that attract a lot of tourist but the hat shop was the first that attracts Jiyeon who requested it.

“Luhan what do you think of this?” he heard Jiyeon call for Luhan’s attention; she was holding a pink beach hat. Luhan was beside his brothers looking at the hats for men.

Luhan smiles “anything is good for you, you know.”

He suddenly heard Luna snorted behind him who just came back from checking the other hats.

 

 

The next place was the ice cream shop, they decided to eat for some refreshing treats as they think of what place they should visit next. All of them were in silent when Jiyeon gasped loudly as she looks at her phone.

“Luhan!” she tugs her boyfriend’s shirt “can we visit the lighthouse tonight?” excited as she is, she clings on him again ignoring the strawberry ice cream Luhan ordered.

“Great! That would be a great idea hyung!” Baekhyun muttered, not caring he was eavesdropping “all of us should visit it.”

“Why not go today?” Chanyeol pipes and playfully shove the ice cream on his mouth “we could get a lot of photos.”

Luhan cast an apologetic look at Jiyeon for his brothers’ attitude “sorry, if you like we could visit it now and then let’s go all tonight?”

Jiyeon paused for a minute before she pouts “but the romantic atmosphere is better if it’s nighttime.”

The shop was small, the tables and chairs are all designed cutely and colorfully, there are only few people inside and mostly are couples.  Since every table has three seats, they were divided into three pairs. Luhan and Jiyeon, Junmyeon and Luna and the third table were the three Kims.

Junmyeon only eat his ice cream silently, he was really enjoying the vanilla flavor that Chanyeol had ordered for him, he eats it although Chanyeol didn’t ask him what flavor he wants, but to be honest he’s favorite was the strawberry.

He was taking another scoop of his ice cream when Baekhyun joined him with Luna. He’s grinning cutely at him, holding his mixed flavored ice cream.

“Hi Princess” he greeted like he didn’t saw him for how many days, he push his ice cream beside his “wanna taste my ice cream?”

Junmyeon smiles shyly, being annoyed deep inside, if he could wish, he will definitely wish Baekhyun would never ask him anymore because if he don’t take no as an answer how come he will know how it feels being declined? He didn’t answer him and instead scoop a very very little ice cream on his mug and taste it. He smiles “it’s great.”

Luna chuckles beside them holding her phone and directing it at them “master Baekhyun you look cute with Junmyeon.”

Baekhyun flash his cutest smile and Junmyeon can’t help but smile secretly by covering his mouth with the back of his hand.

“Let’s take one more shot” Luna requested, Baekhyun pull his chair even closer to Junmyeon and rest his hand on his waist.

“Smile!” and Baekhyun flashed his peace sign while Junmyeon was holding his spoon, he was startled at the hand on his waist and before he could even look at the camera Luna had already took a shot, him looking at Baekhyun’s face.

Luna excitedly shows it to Baekhyun “how does it look?”

Baekhyun raises his thumb up towards Luna when he saw Junmyeon was looking at his face surprisingly “that’s cute” he smiles congenially “pass it to me.”

Junmyeon stays silent, even if he doesn’t want it. He couldn’t do anything in the first place, not when the other person there really likes Baekhyun and act as if they were best of friends.

 

 

It was 9 in the evening when they decided to visit the lighthouse, it was just a few walks away from their hotel. The way down there was a bit dark and Junmyeon can’t help but to shiver at the cold breeze. But he didn’t forget to wear his sweater, Luhan shouldn’t worry at him but he saw him cast a glance towards his direction. They arrived at the lighthouse and suddenly the top of it lights up, startling every one of them.

“Let’s go up!” Luhan cheered and hold the now giggling Jiyeon to climb the stairs towards the top of the lighthouse.

Junmyeon smiles at the scene, wondering what it would feel if he was the one Luhan was guiding upstairs. A pat on the shoulder bring him back from his consciousness, he saw Jongin. But he was with someone, from he remember it was the girl who joined them from that breakfast few days ago.

“Aren’t you coming?”

“I am” he states and looked for Luna behind but the girl was already climbing upstairs waving her hand at him exaggeratedly. He sighs, he climb next after Jongin and the girl. But he wasn’t the one who’s the last to climb but it was Chanyeol who’s nervously holding the railings.

“Are you okay?” Junmyeon asked once he heard him grunt and cuss at the same time.

Chanyeol looks away ignoring him. “Just faster!”

Junmyeon frowns wanting to kick the guy so he could fall but then again he heard him grunt louder this time.

“Are you really okay?”

“Do I look like I’m okay?”

So he wasn’t denying, Junmyeon grins before he turns around. He stretch his hand, “you can hold my hand if you want to” he says gently trying to calm Chanyeol, there were still a lot of staircase they’ll climb before they could reach the top.

“I don’t need your hel—” and when look down, his body trembled that he immediately grabs Junmyeon’s smaller hand.

Junmyeon grip his hand tight, he took his steps backward really gently so he wouldn’t get slip “that’s right, don’t look down. Only look at me” he ordered “just calm down” he said using his most gentle tone.

Chanyeol to be honest is afraid of really high place like this especially when he can see the bottom part so obviously. It only lessen though when Junmyeon grip his hand so tight, his smiles telling him to just calm down. His eyes settled on Junmyeon. And his voice seems to lull him, that it relaxes him, the way he walks so careful just to guide him towards the top. And he can’t help but to stare only at his lips and eyes.

“That’s great, a few more steps. We could do it.”

They probably spend 15 minutes climbing the stairs; all of them are already on top. And it’s only a few more steps to the top when someone shouted behind Junmyeon. It was Baekhyun watching them carefully.

“Will you climb faster?!” he peeks with a crease eyebrow.

Baekhyun seems to wake Chanyeol’s consciousness and the guy tenses up. ‘Two more steps’ Junmyeon thought as he pulls the taller guy gently. But seems like he was starting to get nervous again so he reach for his face just as when he was going to look down.

“Chanyeol” he whispers “were near” and Chanyeol successfully step the last stair case. Junmyeon can’t help but smile cheerfully.

“What took you so long down there?” Luna went beside him looking at Chanyeol with interest; the guy was sweating as he made his way towards Jongin and the girl talking together at the table that was on the center.

Junmyeon only shrugs scanning his eyes around, it looks so beautiful, the fact that it was surrounded with small light bulbs. And there’s a table on the center as if it was really all prepared.

“Thank you” it was Jiyeon again, he saw from the corner of his eyes that the girl kissed Luhan’s cheek “you did this…for me.”

Junmyeon looks at his shoes sadly; he was hoping Luna won’t notice.

“You feeling okay?” and a hand rested on his elbow, he tilted his head. “Wanna taste the food on the table?” Junmyeon can’t say no, not when the person who’s asking him is Baekhyun.

He nodded keeping his smile look naturally.

 

 

After the short snack, Jiyeon suddenly calls their attention to make a circle.

“Were going to play truth or dare” she expresses, this time without clinging on Luhan’s arm. Two person walk towards her “and sorry but I need to invite my two friends. This is Leo and Eunjung.”

The two persons wave their hands together and then settle themselves to seat. Jiyeon giggles and tug Luhan to sit beside her.

“What’s this?” Chanyeol was looking at them, wondering why they were sitting in circle. Beside him were Baekhyun and Jongin. He was facing Junmyeon with Luna and the new guy beside.

Jiyeon put the beer glass on the center “were going to play truth or dare.”

“I’m not joining” Chanyeol scoffs, he got up but someone pulls him down.

“Come on Chnayeol, are you hiding something?” Jiyeon asked with her challenging look. It annoys Chanyeol a lot so he goes back and hissed directly at her.

Once Jiyeon saw that they were all prepared, he spins the bottle. The first try landed directly on Jongin.

“Truth” he stated boredly. Hands protectively wrap on the blonde girl beside him.

Luhan voluntarily ask him, his smile was mischievous “are you being serious now?”

Jongin drink his beer and then looks at the girl beside him, the girl only chuckles at him and then he points at Luhan “I’ve never been serious in relationships. So I’d say no.”

Chanyeol grins at him, the blonde girl seems okay with it as she placed a sloppy kissed on Jongin’s lips. Junmyeon can’t help but feel disgusted even Baekhyun who’s already frowning at him.

The second spin lies on Luhan. He scratches his head shyly.

“Dare.”

The girl that was beside the new guy was the one to spoke, pointing at Luhan “I dare you to…kissed Jiyeon on the neck. Okay no kill joy, let’s all not be serious it’s just a game” she reminded, looking a bit tipsy as she drink for another shot of tequila.

Luhan eyed them one by one. And then he swallowed nervously before he buried his face on Jiyeon’s neck, the place was filled with the girl’s laughter.

Junmyeon drank his juice in one gulp to avoid the scene. The third glass landed on Chanyeol. He chooses dare too, not that he’s hiding something but this is just a game, so dare are better for this.

Baekhyun raises, he looks at Chanyeol with a teasing smile “I dare you to remove your shirt until the game finish.”

Chanyeol sighs; his hyung could be a tease sometimes. He removes his white shirt immediately which earns a loud cheer from the girls and his brothers. He noticed that Junmyeon was silently looking at his drink, not really on himself.

The fourth was on Luna who was dared to take five shots of tequila. On the fifth spin, it stops in front of Junmyeon. He stares at them nervously but only Jiyeon was looking at him with a serious stare as if she was expecting him to be next. He should choose better or else he’d lose.

“D-dare” Jiyeon’s scrutinizing look intimidates him and he can’t help but to stare at his knees.

“I dare you….to kiss one person in here.”

Junmyeon’s breathe become unstable. It feels like the time had stop, all eyes fall at him. He nervously swallowed hard, there was one person he really wanted to kiss light now, to taste his lips but he can’t definitely kiss him, not when he’s with his girlfriend. He looks at them one at a time. He can’t definitely kissed Luna that would be disgusting. Not the two strangers either, not Jiyeon. His eyes landed on Baekhyun. The guy was giving him an encouraging smile, telling him that everything will be okay. But if he kissed him, he might get the wrong idea. He only has two options by now, kissed Chanyeol and get scolded by him or kissed Jongin and prepares himself to get fired. Or kissed Luhan? But he might ruin his relationship with Jiyeon, the fact that the girl was suspecting him. But if he kissed Baekhyun, the guy mi---

“Come on, was it so hard to choose?” Jiyeon interrupted.

“What if I---“ 

“Oh come on!” Jiyeon was annoyed “then I’ll change it to truth.”

Junmyeon retort “that wasn’t fair! Do yo---“

“Then go for the first dare!”

Junmyeon sighs, he closed his eyes nervously. Whatever he does, he wished it wouldn’t ruin or change anything. He gets up and he went directly opposite him. He kneels before landing his smaller hands on the guy’s shoulder.

The half guy stares at nothing as Junmyeon closed his eyes. Before he could even blink Junmyeon already break the kiss and went back on his seat.

There was a thick sweat on Chanyeol’s forehead. And he can’t breathe properly after the kiss, he saw the can of juice in front of him, he drinks it to lessen the pressure.

The sixth landed on Baekhyun, he chooses truth. Junmyeon was force to ask him since he’s the only one who isn’t talking.

Luna chuckles lightly, almost stumbling at her seat looking tipsy “go on Junmyeon, ask him anything.”

Junmyeon’s mind wasn’t clear, he stutters asking the guy “a-are you in love with someone right now?”

Baekhyun smiles “I am.”

 

 

The next day happened to have a pool party hosted by the hotel owner. It was a throw party for the owner’s birthday. Everyone in the hotel was invited.

The Kims look so good on their suits; they can’t decline the invitation since they knew the owner of the hotel. Junmyeon doesn’t want to attend especially when he can’t have a black suit that he would only look pathetic. But Luna insisted showing him his blue long sleeve and his black bowtie. Now he thinks he looks so girly because Luna makes fun of his hair.

He was pouting as he and Luna was on the either most edge of the place. The Kims went there first but when they arrive at the place, the brothers were nowhere to be seen but Jiyeon and her friends were there instead.

Junmyeon sips his drink staring back at her. The girl’s on her serious look again, eyeing him like he’s a nuisance.

“Where are they?” he whispers at Luna, tasting all the food on their table. The girl only shrugs, giggling at every food she tasted.

As soon as he put the glass on the table, he noticed that Jiyeon was making her way through them. Honestly, she looks good on her red dress and her thick red lipstick that shows how glowing her skin was. She was holding her drink tightly.

She raises her left eyebrow “so, why not go scan around? Or the Kims are the only one you want to flirt?”

Luna creases her eyebrow at her, blocking her from Junmyeon “don’t think of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter