Meeting Taeyeon

Dealing with the Kim Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Did they just sleep together?” Baekhyun was too surprise to see Vernon sleeping closely with Chanyeol. Both are still into deep asleep. “You know I wouldn’t be surprise to see their dreams that they are fighting.”

Junmyeon chuckled at Baekhyun’s joke as he slowly approached Vernon.

“Vernon-ah wake up….”

The kid stiffens and he stretched his arms and feet that made him accidentally kick Chanyeol’s lanky legs on the side.

“Morning…” he whispers and closed his eyes again.

“You need to wash now and eat breakfast.”

“Leave it to me” Baekhyun winks at him and he goes beside Vernon. He ruffles the kid’s hair first before he carried the kid towards his room.

“Wai—Hyung!”

“You’ll be washing your face in my room.”

Despite the protest, Baekhyun didn’t stop. Junmyeon couldn’t stop smiling until the door was closed until he noticed that there is still another person he needed to wake up.

“Hey, wake up. You’ll be late for your schedule.”

“What schedule?” Chanyeol asked sleepily, his eyes were half closed but he can clearly see Junmyeon’s face.

“It says there Recording Studio I don’t know what kind of schedule was that.”

The other murmured something since he’s too lazy to get up and besides it was too early. “Can you wake me up after 10 minutes?”

“No. It’s already 8 Chanyeol.”

Chanyeol can’t help but groan hard.

 

 

“Oi!” Vernon’s eyes went directly at Chanyeol, the latter look back at him, bored and sleepy. “Let’s go out.”

“I have a sched” he answered shortly, playing the food on his plate. Jongin seems a little bit surprise that the kid suddenly invited him.

“Can I come?”

“No.”

“Oh come on hyung” Jongin elbowed him when he felt that the kid suddenly frowned, he felt so guilty seeing the kid ate in silence which is unusual. It’s odd to see him spiritless “go out with him. Take him with you.” He thinks t’s a good idea actually, if Vernon is with Chanyeol, he can have all of Junmyeon’s time. He’s been spending his whole time with Vernon these past days and he missed him already.

Chanyeol heave a deep sigh “okay. In one condition.”

“What?” Vernon asked immediately.

“We’ll take Junmyeon with us.”

Jongin couldn’t do anything but to let Junmyeon go with them. He just gave him a longing look before the three left the mansion. He couldn’t pull Junmyeon’s hand away from Vernon and say “hes mine.” Really can’t.

After the recording, Chanyeol invited the two to roam around the mall before they go home. Vernon loved to walk around the mall and he wanted the kid to enjoy that day for a few minutes. He doesn’t need to know that the two felt bored watching him at the recording studio. Junmyeon almost fell asleep.

“Oh don’t run!” Junmyeon gasped when Vernon let go of his hand and run towards the arcade.

Chanyeol smiles “let him. He’s enjoying it.”

Junmyeon sighs “admit it you guys hate him but you do really love spoiling him.”

With a furrowed eyebrow Chanyeol turned and looked at him “we do?”

Junmyeon giddily laughs wanting to hit him for acting so daft and just roll his eyes instead.

“But honestly, Vernon missed his dad and I just wanted to see him forget that thing and enjoy his stay.”

“I see.”

Both of them turned at their left side when Vernon shouted uncle at someone.  They saw him hugging a man’s leg while he gave the kid a slight pat in the head.

Chanyeol’s eyes grew bigger when he saw him, Junmyeon was just standing there confused. He doesn’t have any idea who’s that man but if he would guess who is it, based on his features he’s probably the head master of the Kim Mansion.

“Hey Dad…” Chanyeol greeted.

The man straightens up with a disappointed look on his face he gave gentle pats on Vernon’s head before he left silently, followed by his bodyguards.

Chanyeol sighs while Vernon was looking confused as well as Junmyeon.

“Hyung, why did uncle look so mad at you?”

Chanyeol seems uncomfortable with the question so Junmyeon grabbed Vernon’s hand and push him towards the arcade.

“Why don’t we just play?” he asked smiling at Chanyeol “I’m sure it’s more fun than standing there doing nothing, ne?”

Vernon’s a kid, so his attention suddenly changes into the games. He jumps in surprised and nodded repeatedly.

Chanyeol could only show a bitter smile.

 

 

It’s midnight. Junmyeon couldn’t sleep because of eating a lot of sweets on Vernon’s room awhile ago with Jongin who couldn’t stop blabbering about nutella that tempt him to eat a lot. “I’m never gonna eat sweets anymore” he curses in his own breath and gets up from his bed. He stared at his mirror for a couple of minutes before he left his room.

He went downstairs silently as he can. He was sure Chanyeol’s dog was still at the veterinary clinic, he was sick yesterday and Luhan was so worried.

“Just stay silent Junmyeon…..” he hushed himself as he opened the main door slowly. “The best thing I can do right now is to jog around the mansion and get myself tired. Yes that’s a great idea Junmyeon” he answered back to himself as he giggled at his own idea. He’s few steps near the garden when he saw a familiar figure sitting on the wooden bench he gasped loudly but immediately covered his mouth. He made retreating steps and decided to just get back in his room but then he realized he might probably need some company. He peek through the huge plant covering the figure, he studied it for a few seconds before he noticed it was Chanyeol.

He doesn’t know why but he found himself walking towards him. He pats his shoulder so he might not get surprised.

“Hey” he greeted “you should be sleeping.”

Chanyeol didn’t answer, he stayed there in silence. Junmyeon felt the deep breathes he was letting out followed by a sniff.

Junmyeon’s mouth hang open. ‘Was he just crying right now?’

“Hey…” he said again, he seated beside him but he was afraid to look at Chanyeol’s face “you can tell m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter