Chapter 7 - Secret?

Scandal Secret

 

[Mina's POV]

"Should we just stay here forever?" I asked Junghan as his arms wrapped around me and I felt his warm body behind me. He laughed. "I don't think we can, even though this Ahjumma likes the company." Junghan said as he snuggled his face into my neck. I hit the top of his head as it tickled and he laughed before moving his head to rest on the top of my head as our height difference was... a large amount. "We better be getting back. I think my phone will explode soon with the amount of calls from Hana." I said to him. He nodded and let go.

 

I smiled and turned to face him. "Thank you Junghan." I said as I looked up to him. He frowned. "For this trip." I said again so he wasn't confused. He grinned. "Let's come back here. Soon." He said. I smiled and nodded. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He put his forehead against mine and our noses touched. He breathed in deeply then pressed his lips against mine lightly. I smiled and kissed him back. Afterwards he took my hand and we walked towards his car. The ahjumma was stood out the front of her house and waved to us. "Come back here on your honeymoon! I will feed you lots!" She shouted to us. We looked at each then laughed.

 

After Junghan had loaded our cases into the back of the car, we had climbed into the front. I reached for my seatbelt but Junghan had leant across and reached it before me. He grabbed it and pulled it across me. I smiled and watched him put his belt on. He started up the car and opened the sunroof slightly above us. I leant forward in my chair and tapped the small doll keyring hanging from his mirror. "Junghan! We are going home now." I said to the keyring. I glanced round to see Junghan smiling at me. He began to drive away and we left the traditional Korean house and lovely ahjumma behind us. "You really like that keyring, don't you?" Junghan asked me. 

"Haha. I just like it. I feel like I have seen it before." I told him. He grinned and held my hand as he drove with his other.

 

After a long drive home we finally reached Seoul and Junghan drove past Hana's shop and down the side to the back street where the stairs to our flat was. Junghan kept his sunglasses on and grabbed a sunhat from his back seat, putting it on which hid his face completely. "Don't get out. It's fine. I can get them." I told him. He shook his head and I took my belt off. I jumped out of the car but he also got out as well. He opened his boot and pulled my suitcase out along with a large purple gift bag. "Your friend. It's a present for her. But obviously say it is from you." Junghan told me. I smiled and nodded as I took the bag. I thanked Junghan for the trip again and kissed him before wheeling my suitcase to the stairs.

 

Just as I lifted up my suitcase to carry it up the stairs, it was taken out of my hands and before I knew it Junghan had already dropped it off at the top and returned back down the stairs. He grinned and walked back to his car. I clambered up the stairs and waved to him as he drove off. "Hana!" I shouted as I entered the pin code, which unlocked and clicked open the door. She was busy in her bedroom doing something. She didn't respond. I left my suitcase in the hallway and knocked on her door, walking in. "What are you..?" I began to ask as I opened the door. As the door opened it revealed the television. Hana was laid on her bed, watching the television. It was the drama. The drama Junghan and I was in together.

 

Ah. I forgot the first episode of the drama would be aired today. Oh! That means the party for the cast and crew was tomorrow. Junghan... He knew this. He knew this and this is why we came back today. So he could see me again tomorrow. Hana paused the television and jumped up. "Oh! You're back! Was it fun? Where did you go? What did you do? Who did you go with again?" She said rambling about a thousand questions to me. I frowned at all the questions and sat down next to her. "A present!" I told her as I held the gift bag in front of her. I didn't know what it was. So I gave her it first. Because I wanted to know. Her eyes lit up and she got excited as she opened the gift bag. "Oh my. Song Mina! You are the best! How did you get these?!" She screamed as she ran around her room fangirling.

 

I frowned and wondered what it was. She grinned to me so I grinned back. I had to make out like I knew what it was, since I 'brought' it for her. She sat back down and emptied the gift bag; a poster of Junghan from the drama which was signed and the OST to the drama which was also signed by him. I raised my eyebrows at the gifts and Hana jumped on top of me, hugging my tightly. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She cried out excitedly. She ran out to get something. Probably something to stick her poster up with. I picked them both up and frowned. How did he know Hana was a fan of him... I can't remember mentioning it to him.

 


 

[Junghan's POV]

"Geonbae!" Everyone shouted and cheered as they grabbed their shot glasses, gulping it straight down. Soju. Our large party room was full of it. Plus I was seeing loads of it already, being the male lead of the drama. Everyone was giving me drinks. I glanced across at Mina sat at the other end of our large table. She looked beautiful. As always. I watched her. She hadn't realised yet. She was just busy gulping down drinks. She looked like a heavy drinker. But that didn't bother me. I found it kind of cute.

 

The party was going well and everyone started getting more and more drunk. "Yah! Kim Minyoung!" I heard Mina splurt out loudly, everyone looked up. Minyoung was sat opposite her. Everyone was drunk and no one really cared anymore. "What the hell..." Minyoung stuttered.

"Yah! Kim Minyoung! Give me my clothes back!" Mina shouted.

"Go to hell." Minyoung stuttered. Mina moaned and grumbled then people held her back before she launched herself at Minyoung. My eyes went wide and got ready to quickly get up and get involved. Mina saw me and grinned happily as she swayed to the music. She was drunk. Definitely. And I was soon getting that way too.

 

As the night rolled on, I found myself drinking more and more. I tried to stop drinking, but people kept offering me drinks. I became more and more tipsy. I needed air. I told everyone I was going to the toilet and stumbled outside and round the back of the bar. It was silent outside and no one was around. Suddenly a figure bumped into me. "Yah! Yah! Get away! I will kill you!" I heard someone stutter, drunk and tipsy as they stumbled. As the figure got closer, I was face to face with a drunk Mina. "Junghan. Take me home." She whined as she held her head. I nodded and we stumbled away from the bar together. Both drunk. We had both drank way too much.

 

[Hana's POV]

I woke up and stumbled into the kitchen rubbing my eyes. "Oh! Mina!" I remembered. I gulped down a glass of cold water to wake me up and wandered towards the front door. No heels. Hmm. "Mina? Are you here?!" I shouted as I made my way towards her bedroom. I walked down the hallway and frowned. There were items of clothing all over the floor. I must have stepped over them all and not realised earlier. I picked the items of clothing up as I made my way towards her room. I reached her door and picked up the last item of clothing. A man's shirt. I opened my eyes wide and knocked on her door.

 

[Mina's POV]

"Mina! You're here right, I'm coming in!" Hana shouted the other side of the door which woke me up. I bolted up right and rubbed my head which was aching. Aish. Hangover. I heard a noise which sounded like a grumble. I looked around to find Junghan laid beside me under my blankets. I opened my eyes wide and froze. Junghan. Omo. I lifted the blankets up slightly which revealed his bare body. "Omo." I cried out. I shook him rapidly and he grumbled as he sat up. "Get in my wardrobe. Now." I whispered to him. He rubbed his eyes then opened his eyes wide. 

"Oh my." He said awkwardly. He quickly darted across to my wardrobe and closed the door just as Hana walked in.

 

"Ah. You're ok. I was worried." Hana said as she sighed with relief. She looked around and I frowned. 

"What are you looking around for?" I asked her. She held up my dress along with a shirt. Junghan's shirt. I took my dress awkwardly off her and reached out for the shirt but she lifted it up. "Where is he?" Hana asked me. I stuttered. "He's obviously still here, unless he walked home with no top on..." She stated then looked down at the floor. "And his shoes are on your floor." She added. I bowed my head and she jumped up. She looked around and I grimaced as she walked past my wardrobe.

 

"He's in here right?!" She said excitedly as she stopped in front of my wardrobe.

"No no no!" I cried out as I shook my head repeatedly.

She smirked, "Where else can you hide a fully grown man?" She said as she sniggered. She faced me and pulled open my wardrobe behind her. She laughed at me and turned around. "Omo." She cried out as she was faced with a half- Junghan. "It's Choi Junghan." She stuttered. He bowed to greet her awkwardly and took his shirt from her.

 


Quick message:

Is everyone enjoying the story so far?! Please upvote and also comment! I love reading all your comments!

Ooh, what's going to happen now Hana knows about their secret? :)