Chapter 20 - Everything Must Come To An End

Scandal Secret

3 Years Later...

 

[Mina's POV]

"Hyukkie-ah! Hyukkie-ah!~" I sang as I lifted Hyuk from his baby bouncer. I rested him on my hip and walked into the kitchen. "Is Hyukkie hungry?" I asked him as he grew a big smile on his face. I grinned and placed him into his highchair as I began heating his lunch up. I glanced at the clock a couple of times. Ah. This day was going slowly but now Hyuk was here. He cheered me up and made my day fun. I finished heating his lunch up and sat down beside him to start feeding him. "Is Hyukkie going to eat his lunch today?" I said to him as I began making airplace noises and pretending the spoon was an airplane.

 

After I had fed Hyuk and had my lunch as well, I sat on the sofa watching television as he was having a nap. I was changing the channels when an awards ceremony came on. It was a repeat of the SBS Drama Awards 2018. I sank back into my chair and let it play as I watched actors and actresses entering and walking down the carpets. I sighed deepily. I wasn't a stunt actress anymore. In fact I hadn't been a stunt actress since 3 years ago. I now ran a small stunt school, I had students who wanted to be stunt actors and actresses in the future. And I was happy. I taught them all they need to know and some of them have already began to star in small movies and dramas.

 

"I'm back! I'm back!" I heard a voice shout as the door made a tune from opening. I looked around and Hana quickly ran in. "Thank you Mina!~" She sang happily as she walked in. I smiled and jumped up. She glanced at the screen and rolled her eyes. "Stop torturing yourself." She grumbled. I looked round to see what she was looking at and Junghan was on the screen. I sighed and before I knew it she had turned the screen off. "Ok ok. Where is he?" Hana asked me excitedly. I pointed through to the bedroom where Hyuk was sleeping and suddenly we heard him grumbling on the baby monitor. "Hyukkie-ah! Umma's here!" I heard her call as she ran through the spare bedroom. I smiled and began gathering all his things together for Hana.

 

"Ok! We're going. Thank you so much for looking after him Mina!" Hana said happily as she walked out the door, holding Hyuk in his car seat in one hand and her bags in the other. "And don't turn the television on, or put it on something else!" She grumbled. I laughed and nodded as she waved and walked down the corridor. After she had disappeared I shut the door behind me and collapsed onto my sofa. Hyuk had gone, Hana had gone, Jaewon was busy. And me. Ah. Sat alone. As usual. I laid on my sofa and turned the television back on.

 

[Junghan's POV]

I slid open the door of the van and climbed into the back. "Good job for today Junghan" Manager Cha said proudly as he started up the van. I thanked him and put my seatbelt on. I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes to relax when Manager Cha turned the radio on. B1A4's Sweet Girl began playing and I opened my eyes wide open and bolted upright. All I could think about was Mina and how she sang this when I first met her. I sighed deepily and Manager Cha glanced at me in the central mirror before I closed my eyes again and leant back.

 

"Should we stop and get a drink?" Manager Cha offered. I opened my eyes after I had a small nap and nodded. He continued driving down the road and began to slow down near a chilled desserts and ice cream shop. "Hyung! Not this one!" I whined. He stopped the van and laughed. It was Hana's shop. 

"I know you like this shop though! Wait here! I'll be back soon!" He said before jumping out the van. I sighed but stayed in my seat. At least I didn't have to go in. I looked to my side into the shop. I saw Hana but there was no sign of Mina. Luckily she wasn't there. I watched as Manager Cha approached Hana and ordered some drinks. Hana glanced at him a couple of times. Aish, she had recognised him. 

 

She looked straight forward to the front of the shop, straight at the van I was sat in. I could see her but luckily the windows were out so she couldn't see me. Manager Cha soon reappeared with the drinks and sat in the van. "Wow. That girl was really grumpy in there. She looked outside, did a big sigh then went grumpy. Maybe someone who she didn't like walked past her shop." Manager Cha explained as he passed me my drink.

"Mhm. Maybe." I replied to him as he also passed me a small box. "I got you a slice of strawberry ice cream cake. You did well today and I know it's your favourite." I thanked him and stared at the box. All I could think about was Mina.

 


 

 

[Junghan's POV]

I was up early and walked down a street with Manager Cha towards a coffee shop before filming. I was wearing a large coat with the hood up and a pair of black sunglasses so I wasn't seen by a large amount of people. Manager Cha was slightly ahead of me and I walked slower. Then we passed two girls with a pram. But it wasn't just two girls. Mina. I stopped abruptly and swung around. I sighed and then she stopped. She looked around which caused Hana to look around. "Omo! Mina! Come on!" She panicked as she began walking again, pulling Mina along with her. 

"Yah! Junghan? What's wrong?" Manager Cha asked me. I shook my head and smiled to him as I ran to meet up with him.

 

We headed into the coffee shop and I waited beside Manager Cha as they made our orders to take out. "Excuse me, is this yours? I think you dropped it..." A young girl said beside me. I swung around and looked at my doll she was holding. "Oh! Yes. Thank you." I said to her and smiled as I took the doll from her. As I turned back around I caught eye contact with Manager Cha, "Aish. Junghan! Why do you carry it around with you. I told you to leave it in a box or something." He grumbled at me as he rolled his eyes. I looked at him with a guilty look on my face and pushed the doll back into my pocket.

 

[Mina's POV]

"Oppa! Ah!~ It's Haneul!" I squealed as I sat crossed legged behind my laptop. Jaewon smiled and waved on the screen as he held Haneul on his knee. "It's Aunt Mina!" She shouted happily as I grinned. Jaewon now lived in America, he had an American wife and a two year old daughter called Haneul, and he had stopped travelling and doing dangerous sports. Which I was relieved about. "How are you?" I shouted to Jaewon through the microphone so he could hear me.

"Ah! Mina! You don't need to shout! I can hear you! I'm fine, we are all fine here. We will come visit next year." Jaewon told me. I laughed and clapped my hands. "That's great! All is well over here!" I told Jaewon happily as we continued chatting.

 

[Hye-Sun's POV]

I strolled happily down a lane in Paris, I had been here for the past week as I was attending a fashion show on Saturday night. I was finally happy for the first time in my life. I had put all the past behind me, the troubles I had with Junghan and Mina when I gave the press everything I knew about their relationship 3 years ago and my past relationship with Woo-Jin which hadn't ended well. Actually... that was something I hadn't put past me. "Woo-Jin!" I shouted out as I entered a small alley in Paris. Woo-Jin grinned and opened his arms wide as I ran into them. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged my tightly. 

 

"Oh. Oh no." Woo-Jin stuttered. He froze and I frowned. I turned around and a Korean ahjusshi was stood with his camera. Snap. Snap. Snap. He had followed me and was taking photos. I whined and Woo-Jin quickly pulled me into his small coffee shop at the side of us. He slammed the door shut behind him and we both started panicking. He sighed deepily and walked away from me. "Where are you going!" I whined. He sighed again and swung around. 

"I left the first time because I didn't want this to happen! Now they will have a photo of my face! When you found me again, I knew I was taking a risk but you said you wouldn't let the same thing happen! Just leave whenever." Woo-Jin shouted as he disappeared into a different room. I sunk to the floor and tears dropped from my face. I wasn't happy. I never could be. I ruined Junghan and Mina's lives so now mine has been ruined.

 

[Junghan's POV]

I reached filming and put my bags down in my changing room when I heard my door open behind me. "Hyung!~" Lee Min screamed as he ran and jumped on my bag. I opened my eyes wide and he jumped off as I swung around. "Yah! What are you doing here!?" I said surprised as he put his bag down. He laughed and smirked, "I'm doing a cameo in the next episode! Hyung!~ I've not seen you since we did the movie ages ago with Mina!" Min said happily. I sighed and he quickly put his hand to his mouth and opened his eyes wide. "Omo! I forgot! You and Mina are not together anymore! Ah! Sorry sorry sorry sorry!" He said repeatedly as he picked up his bag awkwardly and backed out of the room. Aish, Lee Min.

 


 

[Mina's POV]

I was busy cooking in the kitchen when I heard my door play a tune and was opened. I just finished setting all the side dishes and soup on the table when I turned around with a big smile on my face. "Annyeong." Junghan said happily as he opened his arms wide. I grinned and ran up to him, jumping into his arms. He hugged me tightly and lifted me up, twirling me around. He put me down and I took his black hat off and his black sunglasses. I went up onto my tiptoes and kissed him on the tip of his nose. "Did anyone see you?" I asked him as we walked towards the kitchen table. He shook his head and we sat down opposite each other.

 

"Where does Manager Cha think you are?" I asked Junghan as we began eating dinner.

"At my parents house." He told me as a smiled grew on his face. We both began laughing and high fived each other. "Did you have a good day? You looked after Hyuk right?" Junghan asked me afterwards. I nodded and smiled. He grinned back to me and we eventually finished eating as I always made extra than we needed. "Did you have fun looking after Hyuk?" Junghan asked me as we both collapsed on the sofa together after cleaning up. I nodded and grinned. "It's fun looking after him. He puts you in a good mood." I told him. He nodded and raised his eyebrows.

 

I frowned at him and then he sighed. "Ah. Have you thought about children yet?" He said as he sighed. I raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Aye!~ Where's this talk come from?" I said confused.

"Ah. You know. We've always wanted them." He said as he smirked. I shook my head and frowned at him.

"Junghan. No. Not yet." I whined. I looked up at him and he pulled a puppy face. He sighed then nodded.

"Ok ok. Then let's go tell everyone. If they accept it good, if they disagree then fine. But I can't stay living in the present when I want to move forward with you into the future!" Junghan declared sternly.

 

We laid in bed and Junghan had his arms wrapped around me. I rested my head on his chest and we sat in silence for a while. "Have you thought about what I said?" Junghan asked me. I looked up and him and nodded. He sighed, "I know it's difficult and in the past we were not prepared for all the news articles to be released about us. But this time we can be. Mina?" He said as he looked down at me. I sighed. "Junghan. We have to keep this a secret. It can't end like last time." I said awkwardly. He finally gave in a nodded as he kissed the top of my head. "It will be our little secret." Junghan whispered to me. "I love you Song Mina."

 

~

Mina's message - 'Neither of us liked lying to our friends, our family and the rest of the public but it was a secret which had to be kept. Both of us were the happiest we had ever been and this scandal needed to be kept a secret. It was our scandal secret'. 


 

 

 

A/N: The last authors note! And that's the end! I'm sorry, I'm a er for happy endings, apart from Hye-Sun because she deserved it. Heheh. I want to thank all my beautiful and lovely subscribers who subscribed, up voted and commented on Scandal Secret. I'm not saying no to a sequel, but I'm also not saying yes. I'm at that age where I have a lot of exams and preparation for university coming up. Therefore, if a sequel was to happen, it may be in a year or two. Haha. So I will need to think about it!

Thank you for subscribing again and those who had followed the story from the first time I started and didn't finish, I'm sorry you had to wait so long but this one was definitely better than the last one, right? :) I love you all! Please leave a comment on what you thought of the last chapter or the story as a whole! Goodbye!