Chapter 3 - Watching

Scandal Secret

 

[Mina's POV]

Going back to the set where we filmed yesterday, I whistled to B1A4's new song which had just been released. As I turned the corner of the corridor, I quickly stopped myself and stumbled back slightly. A warm arm tucked around my waist and pulled me back up. "Nearly." I looked up to find Junghan smiling at me.

"Aish. Can you use another corridor?" 

"Haha. There are no others."

"Then go out from the other direction."

"Ayeee, don't you want to see me" Junghan said then winked at me.

"Really?" I said with a straight face but ended up laughing and walked around him to get to the changing room so I wasn't late again. "Sweet girl!~" Junghan sang as he turned the corner. I laughed, he must had heard me whistling. 

 

"Song Mina!" I bowed politely as I walked in. I was almost late again. Choi Junghan, I blame you. I made my way to the back again and the girl from yesterday stuck her foot out, tripping me over. "Hello! I just wanted to say to everyone that you are doing a great job. Fighting!" Junghan shouted through the door as he stood looking in, before disappearing again. All the girls started squealing. I put my bag down and took my outfit from the railing. The staff member ahjusshi left the changing room, closing the door behind him. "Yah. Mina. Why did Junghan want you yesterday?"

"None of your business."

"Yah!"

"I said it's none of your business." She rolled her eyes and walked off. This girl was called Minyoung. Yep, I'll be avoiding her in the future. But it was funny seeing her confused.

 

Walking to the set, I felt better than I did yesterday. For one I wasn't covered in coffee. Today was the last day on this set then tomorrow we would be filming at an abandoned warehouse which was far away from where I lived. Great. More travelling, but I was getting paid and acting experience so who could moan at that? I watched all the actors and actresses film their scenes and it was soon my turn to step in for one of the lead actresses and film my stunt scenes. "Song Mina!" I heard shout as I ran over to the director.

 

[Junghan's POV]

"Song Mina!" The director shouted out loud after he had finished telling us everything and saying we had done well. I turned around. Oh! Coffee girl! She ran towards us and smiled as she bowed to greet everyone. She glanced up at me and I raised an eyebrow smiling at her. Ah. So she is the stunt actress, and her name is Song Mina. We all began to walk off and leave the set, "Mina. Mina. Mina." I sang quietly as I walked past her. She awkwardly glanced around at her and quickly turned back. I laughed quietly to myself and stopped at a wall, I leant against the wall to watch her perform her stunts.

 

Mina wasn't like the others. There was something about her. I thought about it as I watched her performing. But nothing. She just seemed so happy and carefree. I watched her jump off the balcony but I quickly looked away. I looked back and she had landed into a forward roll. I sighed with relief. Wait. What is this feeling..? Was I nervous in case she got injured. Aish. Song Mina, who are you? Why are you making me feel this way?

 

[Mina's POV]

The scenes ended swiftly and it was home time. I walked off set and noticed Junghan had finally disappeared. I had noticed he was stood there for the whole time I was filming. Just watching. I rolled my eyes and made my way back to the changing room. I took off my outfit and put my normal clothes back on. I pulled my backpack on and left the changing room. "Psst." I heard. I looked to my left and was suddenly pulled into a dark room.

 

"Annyeong Mina." Junghan said, grinning at me. I looked around the hardly lit room. It was a small storage cupboard full of cleaning equipment. "Yah!" He quickly put his hand over my mouth.

"Ssh. Yah. Mina. Phone."

"But the cleaning staff will be here soon!" I whispered back to him panicking, he sighed and took my phone off me. I tried to take it back off him but he gave me puppy eyes. Aish, I couldn't help but give in. He can take it and not give it back for all I care. After tapping in something he gave it back. I realised he had put his number in.

 

"Yah! I can't have this!" I cried out.

"Ssh. Don't shout," He said smiling. "Guess what. I have my manager's car again. I'll take you home!"

"No thank you."

"Ayeee, you know I will. So there's no point trying." I sighed and with that he took my wrist and leaded me to the car park again. We were the last ones left once again.

 

"Why are you doing this?" I asked Junghan as he drove.

"Doing what?"

"Like taking me home. You don't owe me anything."

"You interest me."

"Interest? Huh?"

"Exactly. I'm interested." He said as he pulled up around the back of the shop again. I saw Hana stood by the door, looking around.

"Quick, duck!" I ducked and pulled Junghan down with me. He smiled and laughed slightly. I looked across at him to see his face close to mine. "Our noses are touching..." he mumbled as he wiggled his nose which I felt on mine. I quickly shot up and crawled out the car door. "Thank you." I quickly said as I ran up the stairs. 

 

"Song Mina! Who is he! I saw you." Hana said. I smiled at her then walked past her, ignoring her. I walked into my bedroom and face planted my bed. I had Junghan's face in my head. We were inches away. I smiled to myself and buried my head into my pillow, squealing. "Katalk!" My Kakao pinged. Junghan - 'If you wanted to kiss me, just ask next time ;)' 

Me - 'You wish.'

Junghan - 'You were the one who pulled me down!'

Me - 'Yah! I had to!'

Junghan - 'Ok. Remember the filming is in the warehouse tomorrow'

Me - 'Yes! No more corridors!'

Junghan - 'Don't cause any trouble!'

Me - 'Who do you take me for?!'

Junghan - 'Haha. See you tomorrow, sleep well Song Mina!'

Me - 'You too, Choi Junghan.'

 

[Hana's POV]

Walking inside after Mina had ran in, I sat on the sofa thinking. She had definitely got dropped off by a man... who is he? I noticed a script for the drama that Mina was a stunt actress in on the coffee table. "Junghan... CHOI JUNGHAN!" I screamed. Choi Junghan was in this drama! Aaaah! My favourite actor. I must ask Mina about this in the morning! Smiling happily, I went to bed. Why didnt Mina tell me about this? She knows he is my favourite actor... I wonder if Mina sneak me in to see him!?

 

I laid in bed and looked around my room. My walls were covered in Junghan posters from his movies, his dramas, his calendar for this year. Aye. Does Mina want to keep him to herself? Why didn't she tell me! She's seen my posters? I'm sure she has. Oh well! I will show her them tomorrow. I sat up and shook my head. Ah. I'll give Mina a ride tomorrow. My way in! To see Junghan!