Chapter 5 - Filming

Scandal Secret

 

[Mina's POV]

"Is it the guy from high school?" Hana asked me.

"No."

"Ur... the guy from university!" 

"No."

"The delivery man..."

"Isn't he an ahjusshi?!" I finished packing my bag and escaped from all of Hana's questions to go to the drama filming.

"I'll just ask you later! Byeee Mina!" Hana shouted waving at the top of the stairs.

"Bye Hana! Don't even bother!" I smirked, waving back to her.

 

I eventually reached the drama filming set. We had moved from the abandoned warehouse to an office set. I walked down the hallway, looking for the changing room. I didn't need to do any stunts today but one of the extras had quit so they allowed me to take their place. "Mina!" I heard and was suddenly pulled into a small room. I was stood facing Junghan and he grinned at me. "Is this your changing room?" I asked him as he pulled me into a hug.

"Yep. Better than a van, huh?"

"Won't we get caught in here?" He shook his head as I rested my chin on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around his waist. Junghan pulled back, cupping my face in his hands. Just as he leant in to kiss me. "Junghan! I'm coming in! Are you changing?" His manager shouted through the door. I quickly looked around and hid behind a rail of clothes.

 

"Oh! Hyung!" Junghan ran up to the door and opened it to let his manager in. I crouched down behind the clothing rack and put my hand over my mouth, trying to stay silent. "Filming starts in 10... do you smell that," Junghan's manager said, sniffing the air. "It smells fruity... strawberries..." I looked down at the box I had in my hand - Strawberry Ice Cream cake. "Oh. No. You must be smelling things!" Junghan quickly said, he must have seen the cake box in my hand. His manager nodded then I heard the door click shut. Junghan ran behind the railing to find me, "Help me up! I have cramp in my legs!" I whined to him.

 

He laughed and took my hands, pulling me up. "Where were we..." he said, holding my hands, he leant forward and pressed his lips against mine. I smiled as he carried on kissing me. "I can smell strawberries.." he said in between the kisses. I laughed and pulled away, bringing the cake box in between us. "I brought cake!" I said excitedly. I put the box on his dresser. "But I have to go!" I told him.

"Why!" He whined.

"I need to get ready and so do you." 

"So are you an extra today? No stunts right?" He asked me. I nodded and walked towards the door to leave. Junghan walked over to me and picked me up slightly, twirling me around. 

"I'll see you after." He said, pressing his lips against mine again before I left his changing room.

 

[Junghan's POV]

Before changing, I opened the cake box that Mina had left. Strawberry Ice Cream cake! I jumped around like a little kid before placing it in the small fridge then I started to get changed. After getting ready, I made my way to the set. Mina was already stood the back, reading through what she had to do. She looked up and we locked eye contact, I checked to see if anyone else was looking then winked at her. She started laughing and I smiled happily. "Everyone in positions!" The director shouted and everyone started running towards the set.

 

I sat on a high back leather chair in my 'office' on set. The actress playing the female lead who was my love interest was sat opposite me. In this scene, I have to just be about to confess to her when another worker in the office walks in. "Cue!" The director shouted as we began filming and we both began acting. "Oppa? What did you want to ask me?" The female lead said to me.

"Uh. Ah. Sunhee-ah. I..." I began saying but suddenly there was a knock on the door. The door opened and it was Mina who poked her head around. I laughed slightly. "Cut! Yah! Junghan-ah!" The director shouted at me.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I said as I bowed to apologise and everyone began laughing at my little giggle.

 

After the filming had ended for the day, I made my way back to my changing room. I passed Mina down the corridor and she hit me in the leg for running the scene she was in earlier. I sniggered and finally reached my changing room. I sat down and pulled the cake out which Mina had given me, I took the fork which was next to it and ate part of it. I smiled happily and began getting changed. I took off my clothes I wore in the drama and put on a simple white shirt and jeans. I sat down, eating the cake as I waited for Mina. Ah. Where was she? Should I go and look for her? I put the cake back in its box and grabbed my bag of spare clothes and other things.

 

[Mina's POV]

I walked into the changing room to get stared at by Minyoung and the group of girls who were around her. "What the hell are you staring at?" Minyoung shouted at me.

"I'm not the one who's staring." I argued back. I took off my clothes and put them on to the rail, reaching out for my bag and clothes. I took my bag. Where are my clothes...? I hunted around but there was no sign of my clothes. Whilst I was searching around for them, a staff member Ahjumma came in and took the railing of clothes since I was the last one to put my outfit on. I started panicking. No one was around and my clothes had gone. I was the last one left and I had no clothes on. "Omo! What do I do?" I cried out and still hunted around for my clothing.

 

Where were they? Did someone take... Minyoung... "Aish!" I cried out. They were no where. I had looked everywhere. What the hell do I do now... Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I panicking, running around, looking for somewhere to hide. "Mina? Mina are you in there?" Junghan peered around the door. "Omo!" He cried out. I stood frozen in the middle of the room. He walked in, shutting the door behind him. He put his hand over his eyes to give me privacy, "What is going on..."

"Someone took my clothes!" I cried out.

"Hang on. Hang on." Junghan turned around and looked in his bag. I bowed my head, I was ashamed and embarrassed. Kim Minyoung! I'm going to kill you! 

 

Junghan turned back around. "Mina, don't worry. Can I help..?" He stuttered carefully came towards me and I stood shaking. I didn't know what to do, Choi Junghan seeing you doesn't exactly happen everyday! He passed me one of his t-shirts and a pair of jogging bottoms. He turned around and I quickly scrambled, pulling on the items of clothing. "Are you ok?" He asked me as he put a hoodie around my shoulders. I nodded nervously and wrapped my arms around him. "Who did this to you?" Junghan asked me, "They will pay for this." He continued.

 

After that disaster, we were both sat in Junghan's manager's car. "Are you ok now?" He asked me as he reached into the back of the car. 

"Yeah. Just a bit shaken." I said as he pulled out a blanket and wrapped it around me. I smiled to him and he started up the car. "Tomorrow is the last day of filming. Let's go on a trip the day after" Junghan said.

"A trip?"

"Just me and you, we can go to the country or Jeju!"

"Won't we get caught?"

"No. Didn't I say I would protect you?" I nodded and smiled. Soon he pulled up by the stairs of my house.

 

"Thank you." I told Junghan. He smiled and leant across, pressing his lips against mine. I kissed him back and he grinned. He unclipped my seatbelt then opened my door for me, "See you tomorrow!" I said, getting out.

"See you tomorrow! Mina?" I looked inside the car,

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too." I told him back.