Chapter 13 - Promises

Scandal Secret

 

[Mina's POV]

I held my backpack straps tightly and reached the filming set. This time it was an old abandoned high school, the school was abandoned early in the 2005 and it was protected by a tall steel gate. The only times it was really used was for filming dramas or movies. "Are you here for the filming?" The guard which was stood by the gates asked me. I nodded and held up my ID. He flicked through his papers on his clipboard and smiled to me before letting me in. I wandered inside and followed the instructions of where to go.

 

As I slowly walked in, I passed Junghan and the rest of the main cast. But I kept my head down and didn't look at him once. Someone here knows something. And that something can ruin Junghan, so I have to keep a low profile and not meet with him secretly anywhere. I changed into my outfit in one of the changing rooms and made my way back out. I greeted and bowed to everyone. "Ah! Mina! Come here!!" Hye-Sun shouted as she grabbed my arm and pulled me with her. I ended up in a circle of all the main cast. I smiled and greeted them all nervously.

 

Junghan looked at me concerned, I glanced at him but looked back down at my feet. "Take a photo of us!" Hye-Sun called out to someone and they came and took a picture of us together. I smiled for the photo and went back to looking at my feet. Aish, why was I dragged over here. "Mina! Can you take a photo of us?" Hye-Sun asked me. I nodded and was passed a phone. I looked up and pointed the camera to Hye-Sun and Junghan. Hye-Sun put her arm around Junghan and I frowned slightly which caused Junghan to laugh slightly and smile for the photo. Suddenly, they were all called for filming.

 

I stood with my arms folded as I watched them all filming. Junghan and Hye-Sun were filming together and they were getting quite close. I never minded though, I knew it was Junghan's job so I never got jealous and we never argued about it. But. I don't know. It still feels a bit weird. I sighed quietly to myself as I watched them. "Someone looks a tad bit jealous" I heard whisper behind me. I jumped and swung my head around. Lee Min, the second male lead of the movie stood beside me. "Oh. Hello." I said to him as I bowed to greet him. He grinned and bowed his head to greet me back. 

 

"I'm not jealous. I'm just watching them." I told him.

"Really? I heard you sigh." He said as he glanced across at me and pulled a face. I shook my head and he nodded. "You must be a fan of Junghan then?" He asked me. I smirked to him.

"Ah I see." He said as he grinned to me. 

"Lee Min! You're needed for filming." We heard a staff member shout. Lee Min nodded and waved to me before running off happily to the set where he stood in between Junghan and Hye-Sun on purpose, smirking to me.

 

[Junghan's POV]

"Lee Min! You're needed for filming." A staff member shouted. I looked up and Min came running happily from leaving Mina's side. I pulled a face and frowned. He waved to her and she waved whilst smiling back to him. I sighed and looked back at Mina. She was stood looking at her feet, she hadn't smiled at me once. She hadn't really spoken to me either, not after the last filming. Was she worried someone had seen us..? I still don't know whose car sped off that night. We began filming. I'll find Mina later and talk to her properly, if I can somehow get her alone...

 

We finished filming and it was soon a lunch break. Food was laid out for all the cast and every one began eating and taking a break. "Where are you going? Aren't you eating?" Hye-Sun asked me.

"Uh. I'm just going for a walk. I'll eat when I come back." I told her. She smiled and nodded, and I left the large hall to go for a walk around the high school. Some areas were cornered off where the roof was collapsing or were unable to walk down. I noticed Mina walking down the opposite end of the corridor. I knew she would be around here. She hates eating with a crowd.

 

[Unknown POV]

I followed Junghan down the corridors, I stayed back and hid behind walls. I knew exactly where he was going, or at least who he was looking for. Mina. He stopped still in the corridor and I stumbled backwards behind the corner. I glanced around and he was face to face with Mina who had frozen. "Don't be like this. Please." He said to her. She bowed her head and stayed silent. He looked to his side and took her hand quickly before pulling her into an empty classroom at the side of him. Wow. How have they not been caught yet? It's about time they had.

 

[Junghan's POV]

I shut the door behind me, and Mina attempted to get back out. "Let me out!" Mina whined. I shook my head and lifted her up, before placing her down away from the door. She stood facing me. "Are you ignoring me?" I asked her. She looked down and shook her head. I sighed and stepped towards her. I picked her chin up so she looked at me. "Then why aren't you looking at me?" I asked her.

"Someone here knows about us. We can't do this." Mina said.

"We can't do what?! Us? This?!" I panicked.

She shook her head, "We just can't meet like this on set." 

 

"Ok. Ok. We won't meet on set. So nothing is wrong between us?" I asked her. She nodded and smiled. 

"I thought you were angry with me" I whined as I pulled a sad face. She stepped closer and gave me a quick hug. 

"I could never be angry with you" She reassured me. I looked down at her and she looked up, I kissed her quickly and she grinned. "Becareful ok. Promise me." I told her.

"I promise." She said before we left separately to go back to eat something. 

 

Mina walked first and disappeared quickly. I waited a couple of minutes then walked behind after her slowly. Suddenly, I heard a creek. I swung around and a door was swinging opposite the classroom we were stood in. I frowned and turned back around. It must just be the wind... no one was there right... No. Of course not. No one was around. I checked. Definitely. Checked. I shook my head and continued walking. Mina must had ran a little to increase the gap between us. 

 


 

[Mina's POV]

Day 1 of filming in the abandoned high school soon ended. Everyone gathered at the end for the director's ending message. "Thank you all for a good filming today. Tomorrow will be our final filming." The director said. As everyone began to disperse I heard my name being called. "Song Mina! Song Mina!" The director called. I pushed my way through to the front and smiled to the director. "Ah! There you are. Can you stay behind, we just need you to do another fall from the balcony then we have finished." He told me. I nodded and made my way towards the balcony staircase. I clambered up the stairs carefully and found Junghan stood waiting for me.

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"That's not a nice way to greet me!" He said as he smirked.

"Are you doing some more stunts?" He asked me. 

I nodded, "I'm just finishing a couple." I told him.

He smiled, "Ok ok! Go go go! Mina! Fighting!" He cheered me on. I grinned and kissed him quickly before passing him on the stairs. "And Mina, be careful." He told me.

"I promise! Don't wait for me!" I shouted to him as I ran up the rest of the stairs.