Chapter 16 - Confusion

Scandal Secret

[Junghan's POV]
I wandered into the filming set and the first person I looked for was Mina. "Don't even think about it." Manager Cha whispered in my eye. I looked at him and frowned. "Looking for Mina." He whispered again. I sighed and turned my face away from him to pull a face. Aish, he's always one step ahead of me. But that means she actually is coming to filming so I can watch her from the distance. Ah. Where is she? I sat down on a chair, still looking around.

 

"Can we have the stunt scenes please!" I heard the director shout loudly. I looked around repeatedly to find Mina running towards the set. But there was no sign of her. "Quickly! Quickly!" The director shouted again. And that was when I saw her.

Song Mina.

I watched her quickly run across to the set and pull on her harness whilst attaching her wires. I smiled to myself but then the feeling kicked in. I wasn't ok on the inside, so neither was she. But she looked like she was coping on the outside. I just wanted to run up, hug her and not care about what anyone thinks about us. But that wasn't possible. That couldn't happen. I sunk back in my chair and watched her as she was lifted up into the air.

 

Then she glanced at me. She gave a quick smile then went back to what she was doing. I jumped up and smiled happily as I watched her carefully. I always watched her stunt scenes because I knew it was something which had risks and I never want her to get hurt. But someone tugged my arm. I turned around and Hye-Sun waved to me as she grinned. "Junghan-ah! Can we practice together?" She asked me as she waved her script. I took my eyes off Mina and nodded. "Ok! Let's go!" She said excitedly as she pulled me along. "Wait. Where?" I said confused. Ah. I can't keep my eye on Mina. "Just round this corner. There's too many distractions in here." She told me. I nodded again and followed her.

 

[Mina's POV]
I glanced back around to look at Junghan again but he had gone. Oh! He's disappeared! I sighed to myself then turned back around to carry on with what I was doing. But I had no energy. Ever since this had happened, I hadn't been sleeping well. In fact, I hadn't slept at all. My mind had been just been Junghan. Is he eating? Is he sleeping? Is he feeling ok? But today my mind couldn't be on Junghan. Because I had to concentrate. Otherwise I could have an accident.

 


 

[Junghan's POV]
I was busy practicing with Hye-Sun when we heard lots of commotion outside. "What's that noise?" I asked Hye-Sun confused. We both stayed quiet and there was a lot of noise and shouting coming from outside. "I'll go see!" Hye-Sun said as she quickly disappeared out the door. I stayed sat down and crossed my arms. Hmm, should I go and look as well? "Has someone called 119?!" I heard someone shout as well as a lot of footsteps. I jumped up and ran to the door. What if it's Mina? Just as I pulled open the door Manager Cha rushed in. "What's happened?!" I asked Manager Cha as I began panicking. He put his hands on my shoulders and sighed.

"Junghan. It's Mina." 

 

I sunk to the ground and froze. He crouched down and sighed. "Junghan. Are you listening to me?" He asked me and I nodded whilst going into a daze. "She passed out. She was in her harness so she didn't fall. But she has gone to hospital..." I quickly shot up and grabbed my things. 
"I have to go. I have to go." I repeated but Manager Cha stopped me. He shook his head.
"You can't. How do you think you're going to get into the hospital?" He shouted at me. I banged my head against my hands.
"I'll try! Please. Just let me go." I begged him.

"Right. Let's do it this way. I'll let you go see her later at night when everything had calmed down. As long as you promise me you won't try and sneak off to see her before." Manager Cha explained to me. I nodded repeatedly and thanked him. Even though I had to see her later, it was better than not seeing her at all.

 


 

[Mina's POV]
I opened my eyes and blinked repeatedly. I faced a blank white ceiling. I mumbled slightly and down to find myself connected to a drip. "Aish! What happened to me!" I whined to myself.
"You passed out." A deep voice said back to me. I jumped and bolted up right to find someone stood in the corner with their back to me. "Oh!" I cried out. Then he turned around.

Min. Lee Min.

 

"Are you ok? How are you feeling?" He asked me a couple of times. I smiled and nodded to him. He walked towards me and up a chair at the side of my bed. "How did you get here..?" I stuttered, confused. He laughed and quickly glanced at my drip stand to check it. "I'm a spy!" He joked. I looked at him and pulled a face. "What!? I'm a spy! A super spy! I came through the window." He joked again as he pointed to the window. I glanced at the window and laughed.

 

I looked around, ah. My bag was still at filming. "Looking for that?" Min asked me as he pointed across to a chair in the room which had my bag on. I nodded and smiled happily as he went to get it for me. "Thank you!" I said as he passed me my backpack. I pulled out my phone and checked it for any messages. No messages, no missed calls, nothing. Aish, I wonder where Junghan is right now? Does he know? Will he be panicking about me?

 

"Ah! When can I leave?" I asked Min. "I just want to go home."
"Hm. When your drip has finished." He told me. I nodded and looked up at my drip. "Can we go for a walk? It's late. No one will be around?" I asked Min. He pulled a face but stood up and nodded. He walked across to his bag and pulled out a cap which he put on his head. I swung my legs off the edge of the bed and stood up holding my drip. He put a jumper around my shoulders and I smiled to him happily.

 


 

[Junghan's POV]
After sneaking down the hospital corridors, I finally managed to reach Mina's room. I looked around and quickly slipped myself in through the gap in the door. The room was empty. Aish, Mina where are you? I looked around, the drip stand was gone and there were still blankets on the bed so she must still be here. Suddenly the door began to slide open and I quickly ran to hide in the bathroom connected to the room. I looked through the gap in the door and watched Mina wander in, holding her drip stand. But she was followed by someone.

Min.

 

I watched closely as she sat on the edge of her bed. Min helped his with her drip stand. "Are you okay?" He asked her as she sat back in her bed. She nodded quietly and rested her head back in her pillow. I looked at her and suddenly our eyes met. She smiled slightly to me as Min was busy looking at something. I smiled back to her and waved through the slight gap in the door.

 

"Do you want me to get you anything?" Min asked her. She shook her head and smiled at him as he nodded.
"Thank you Min" She said to him.
"Ok. Junghan, you can come out now." Min called out. I froze and looked at Mina. She looked at me and gasped slightly. I awkwardly pulled the bathroom door open and shuffled my feet out. "How did y..." I began to ask him, but he pointed towards a mirror which hung on the wall opposite the bathroom door.  "Ah." I said quietly as I rubbed the back of my neck.

 

"Thank you for looking after Mina." I told Min as he stood up to fetch his bag the opposite side of the room. I sat down in the west beside the bed and looked at Mina. "What happened?" I asked her confused.
"Exhaustion." She told me as she bowed her head. 
"Mina!" I said as I sighed. I glanced across at Min, "Why is he here?" I whispered to Mina as Min was zipping up his bag.

"He knows who has been watching us." Mina told me.