Chapter 12 - Caught?

Scandal Secret

[Mina's POV]
"Have fun and don't hurt yourself!" My father told me as he pulled up next to the warehouse. Wow. This looked familiar. This abandoned warehouse was often used for movies and dramas. "Wow." Jaewon said behind me. He wanted to come for a ride to see the movie set. There was cameras everywhere, props, vans, lighting and staff running everywhere. I said bye to them both and jumped out of my father's van. I clutched the straps of my backpack and made my way into the film set. "Ah! Are you Song Mina? The stunt actress?" A young man wearing an earpiece with a clipboard asked me. I nodded and he pointed behind him. "You can go change in the van" He told me as he quickly ran off.

 

"Great. Not again." I whispered to myself as I stood face to face with three vans. I remembered last time when I went into the wrong van, and it was Junghan's van. I rolled my eyes and looked between the four vans. No one was coming in or out of them so I had no idea which one I was meant to go in. "Ok. So last time Junghan's van was on the left. So I'll go into the one on the far right" I said to myself. I cautiously walked up to the right van, I clambered up the steps and breathed deepily before opening the door and walking in. "Aish!" I cried out to myself as the van was empty.

 

"I really should lock my door." Junghan said as he came out from the bathroom at the side. I turned to face him with my head bowed. "Do not even say a word." I said to him. He laughed and walked up to me. He put his hand on top of my head and ruffled my hair, grinning to me. "Ah Song Mina. What am I going to do with you?" He joked. I smiled and hugged him tightly. Suddenly, there was knocks on the door and we heard Junghan's manager outside. "Junghan! I'm coming in!" He shouted. We looked wide eyed at each other and I quickly ran into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

 

"Are you ready?" I heard Junghan's manager ask him. 
"Uh. Yeah. I just need to grab something but I'll be right out." Junghan said to him. His manager said ok then left the van, shutting the door him. Junghan ran to where I was and opened the bathroom door. "I have to go. You can leave after I go. No one should be around." Junghan told me as I nodded. He kissed me quickly and walked out. "Oh! And Mina! Be careful, don't hurt yourself." He told me before disappearing out the door. I got changed and looked out the window of the van before sneaking out without getting caught.

 

[Unknown's POV]
I hid behind a tree as I watched the girl come out of the van Choi Junghan had just come out of. They must be dating. In broad daylight. How can they do it without getting caught? I wonder who the girl is. She looks familiar... I'm sure I saw her on the cast list but she doesn't look like an actress... we'll have to see. I put my hood down as I walked out from the trees and joined in within the filming. "Are you ready?" A member of staff asked me. I nodded and took my hoodie off as I laid it over a chair.

 

[Junghan's POV]
I finished filming and it was soon for the female leads turn to film. "Hello" I heard behind me. I turned around and bowed to greet her. Kim Hye Sun, the female lead of the movie, who I would be working with. She greeted me back and smiled. "Are you filming next?" I asked her. She shook her head.
"My stunt actress is filming first then I will take over from her." She told me. Her stunt actress. My Mina. I grinned happily and nodded. We both turned around to watch Mina film. I was smiling but inside I was panicking. She will be safe right? She has done it plenty of times before. 

 

I watched as the staff was attaching her wires to her to lift her into the air. She scanned the room and caught my eye. I smiled to her and she gave me a slight smile back. "OK?" A staff member said to her. She made an 'OK' sign with her fingers and she was lifted into the air. If she wasn't dressed as a possessed high school student, she would be an angel. But she looked too creepy to be that. She had her hair down over her face, her face was made pale and she had thick eyeliner on, she wore a white dress with no shoes. She was dressed the same as Hye-Sun. Everyone watched as she hung in the air and then her stunts began. I flinched as she did a couple of flips.

 

"Are you alright?" Hye-Sun asked me as she tapped my shoulder. She must have seen me flinching. "Me? Oh. Yes. It.... uh. Just looks a bit scary up there." I stuttered as I laughed awkwardly. Hye-Sun laughed and nodded, "That's why I don't do them myself." She said as she grinned. I nodded and smiled but quickly turned my attention back to Mina. She was doing flips in the air and all sorts. 

 

"Scary huh?" We heard say beside us. We both turned to look and Lee Min was stood there. He bowed to greet us and we greeted him back. Lee Min was the second male lead, playing alongside both me and Hye-Sun. He was a younger actor and was rising in popularity quickly. "I could never do anything like that" Min joked as we all continued watching Mina. She had finally finished and was lowered down back to the floor, her feet touched the ground and she was finally safe. I took a deep breath of relief and smiled to her. She looked tired but was jumping around and had lots of energy still somehow left in her.

 

Hye-Sun left my side and greeted Mina, Mina smiled and bowed to greet her. I held a water bottle in my hands behind my back. Hye-Sun soon took over from Mina and Mina left the set to cool down. She walked towards me and smiled secretly. I smiled and as she passed me, I placed the water bottle in her hands behind my back. She grasped it carefully and left the warehouse. "Junghan!" Someone shouted. I shouted 'yes' and quickly ran on set as it was my turn to film.

 

[Unknown's POV]
I sat on a ledge of the warehouse where a window would have been, except there was no glass, just an empty hole in the wall. I watched the girl look around repeatedly as she sneaked up to Junghan's van. I now know her name, Mina. Song Mina, the stunt actress. Everyone was inside the warehouse so she managed to get into Junghan's van, she came back out with a bag, probably with her clothes in. Then she ran away from the van, heading back towards the warehouse. "You are needed with filming." A staff member told me. I smiled and got up, heading back to the set.

 

[Junghan's POV]
My manager left early as he had something which he needed to sort out for a fan meeting I had later in the week, but it was fine as I had drove in my own car today instead of going in the van which I sometimes go in. I often prefer to drive myself, which my manager doesn't really like. I got inside my van and noticed Mina's clothes had disappeared. She must have come to collect them before. I pulled the curtains back and noticed Mina waving goodbye to the staff members as they left in their cars. She was stood on her own, probably waiting for a lift.

 

"Has everyone gone?" I asked her as I stood in the frame of the van door. Mina jumped and swung around. 
"I thought you had gone. Everyone has gone I think." She said. I smiled and told her to come over using my hand. She grinned and looked around. No one was around so she quickly darted across the cobbled path and dived into my van. I shut the door behind her and smiled happily. "Are you ok?" I asked her as I ran my fingers through her hair. She nodded and pressed her face against my hand. "Your stunts looked dangerous. Be careful." I told her. She nodded again and wrapped her arms around my waist. I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tightly.

 

"I can take you home" I told her. She nodded and smiled. "Or you can come back to mine..." I mumbled afterwards. She looked up at me and laughed. "I'm tired." She grumbled and she rested her head against my chest. I nodded and kissed her forehead again. As we left the van, we were blinded by the bright lights of a car as it left the cobbled path and sped off down the road. 

"I thought you said everyone had gone!" I panicked to Mina as she stuttered.