Chapter 17 - Revelations

Scandal Secret

[Junghan's POV]
It was the final day of filming and I walked in with Manager Cha. "Junghan. Do not say anything." He whispered sternly in my eye. I sighed and nodded as I put my bag down in my changing room. Luckily there were no more stunt scenes left, and Mina was resting at home. I sunk to the ground and clutched my knees. I wasn't upset. I was mad more than anything. Because of...

"Knock knock knock" A voice said behind my slightly open door.

Hye-Sun. 

 

[Flashback - Junghan's POV]
I glanced across at Min, "Why is he here?" I whispered to Mina as Min was zipping up his bag.
"He knows who has been watching us." Mina told me.
"Eh?! How does he know?" I shouted out. 
"I saw her." Min said from behind me. I bolted up and stood facing him at I frowned. Her? "Kim Hye-Sun." He told me. I sunk back onto my chair and froze.

Hye-Sun.

I bowed my head and closed my eyes as I sighed. "Why is she doing this to us?!" I cried out. There has to be some explanation for her to act like this. She doesn't even know me or Mina very well. But she knows we are secretly dating. Which is our biggest secret. "I don't know why. But I think she's getting help from a reporter." Min told me. I rolled my eyes as sat back in my chair as I flung my head back in disbelief. Min soon disappeared and Mina looked at me with a worried look on my face. "I'll sort this. Don't worry." I told her as I kissed her forehead.

 

[Hye-Sun's POV]
"Knock knock knock" I said quietly as I poked my head around Junghan's door. It was open so I knew he wasn't changing. I looked around and there was no sign of him, then I looked down. He was crouched on the floor. "Oh!" He said quickly as he bolted upright. 
"What..." I stuttered confused.
"Uh. I just. Dropped something!" He quickly rambled. But I knew he hadn't. I walked towards him and smiled.
"How are you?" I asked him. He nodded and smiled.
"I'm fine. Did you see the stunt actress collapse last filming?" He asked me. I looked away and rolled my eyes secretly. Aish, he's already talking about her.

 

"Oh. Uh. Yeah. I did." I muttered to him.
"I'm thinking everyone could pitch in and buy her a get well present?" Junghan considered.
"Why? She isn't one of the main cast?" I blurted out. "Uh. Oh I mean. Would other people want to..?" I stuttered afterwards. He looked at me and blinked a couple of times.
"Well she was your stunt actress... That's why I thought..." He mumbled as he bowed his head. 
"Anyway! Can we practice our lines? It's the final filming and I want to do well." I quickly said, changing the subject.
"So do you think the present would be a good idea?" He asked me. Still on the Mina subject...

 

"Can we talk about something different!" I shouted. Aish~ I turned around and hit my mouth repeatedly. Why did I blurt that out. I composed myself quickly and turned back around. Junghan stood quietly and stared at me blankly. "Do you have a problem with her or something? I thought you got on well?" Junghan asked me confused as he closed the door behind me. I sighed.
"Do you like her or something? Why do you keep mentioning her?!" I shouted out again. Ah. I really can't keep control of my mouth. Everything I want to say, I just blurt out anyway.

 

"You damn well know I do. And I damn well know what you've been up to. Kim Hye-Sun." Junghan said in my ear as he passed me. He stood in front of me and folded his arms. I looked at him and laughed slightly. "I have no idea what you mean. Choi Junghan?" I said mimicking him.
"Don't play games with me. I'm fed up of them already." Junghan said to me sternly. I smirked and tilted my head to look at him.
"Oh Junghan. Junghan. One of us has to end this game. Either I do or you do. I know you went to see her in the hospital. Which means you're still playing around. So do I have to end this?" I grumbled as I turned around to walk out. He quickly shot in front of me, standing in front of the door. "Don't you dare." He shouted. I laughed and pulled the door open, knocking him to the side slightly.

 

The door closed behind me and I hurried to my changing room down the corridor. I quickly darted in, slamming the door behind me. Then I sunk to the floor with my back against the door, and held my head in my hands. "Hye-Sun. Why are you doing this." I said to myself as tears dropped from my face.

 

[Flashback: Hye-Sun's POV]
"Please! Don't go!" I screamed as I sunk to the floor. Woo-Jin stopped and turned around. "I'm sorry" he mouthed to me as he disappeared through the doors to board the plane. I quickly scrambled to my feet and ran towards the doors but I was held back by staff. "You can't go. You can't go." I muttered as I fell to the floor crying. Suddenly I was surrounded by a bunch of people, my eyes were blinded by bright lights on cameras. 
"Hye-Sun! Hye-Sun! Are the rumours true!"
"Hye-Sun! Are you dating?!"
"Hye-Sun! Is it true you were dating a radio broadcaster?!"
"Hye-Sun! Hye-Sun! Hye-Sun! Hye-Sun! Hye-Sun!"

 

[Now: Junghan's POV]
I sat in a daze on a chair in my changing room. Was Hye-Sun going to tell everyone? Did she have pictures or something of us? The sooner we finish this filming the better. "Junghan! Are you ready? Filming begins in 5!" I heard Manager Cha shout from behind my door which made me snap out of my daze.
"Yes! I'm nearly done!" I shouted back to him as I stood up and pulled off my shirt to get changed, ready for filming. I wandered into the filming set and Hye-Sun was already stood there waiting. I acted professional and greeted everyone. But inside I couldn't stand the sight of her. 

 

Filming went smoothly but swiftly and everyone headed back to their changing rooms. I was last out, right behind Hye-Sun. "We need to talk." I whispered behind her. She glanced to her side and grumbled. "Now would be nice?" I asked her sarcastically.
"What do you want?" She grumbled as we walked down the corridor beside each other.
"I don't care what you do. But don't hurt Mina." I whispered angrily to her. She rolled her eyes and laughed slightly.
"Oh how would I know you would say something like that. End it Junghan, or I will." She threatened as she stormed off.

 

I finally reached my changing room and leant back in my chair as I stared at the ceiling. I went into another daze again, thinking about everything when my phone began ringing. It was Mina. I smiled happily and picked up it up. "Hello beautiful!" I said happily as I answered the phone. "How are you feeling?" I asked her.
"I'm feeling better. Did you talk to Hye-Sun?" She asked me.
I sighed quietly, "Uh. Not yet." I lied to her. I didn't want to tell her everything Hye-Sun had said. I didn't want her to start panic about everything. She had already passed out because of exhaustion. I didn't want the same thing to happen because she was too worried about Hye-Sun. 

 

"There's a celebration party for the end of the movie filming. It's all cast and crew, including stunts." I explained to Mina. She stayed quiet but I could hear her laughing in the background.
"Junghan~ We all know how last time ended." She whined.
"Ah. Wardrobe..." I stuttered.
"And Hana. Exactly!" She concluded. We both started laughing, "I'll come. But what about Hye-Sun..?" She asked awkwardly.
"She can't do anything with a massive group of people around." I told her. She agreed and I smiled happily. "But let's do this. Neither of us drink a lot." I told her.
"Agreed." She said as we started laughing again.

 


 

[Mina's POV]
I sat at the end of the large party table surrounded by some of the crew members, and other stunt actresses and actors. I glanced up and looked at Junghan as my shot glass was refilled. Junghan raised an eyebrow and I drank the shot as I grinned cheekily. But I felt like I was getting daggers. By Hye-Sun watching me like a hawk. "Ohoho!~ Junghan! Who is this? Your girlfriend?!" I heard someone shout loudly. Everyone shot their heads up and I opened my eyes wide. Another cast member held up a photo which had dropped out of Junghan's wallet. Oh no no no. Had he got a photo of us?! The cast member turned the photo around to show everyone.

 

I couldn't see it clearly but it definitely wasn't a selca we had taken together. It looked like an old photograph. It was a photo of two children but I couldn't see it clear enough. "Ah! No no! It's just an old childhood friend!" Junghan shouted as he snatched the photo back. "Honestly! I was like an oppa to her!" He whined as he quickly put the photo away and pushed his wallet into his pocket. Everyone laughed then soon went back to their own conversations again. 

 

[Junghan's POV]
I looked around at everyone as they went back to talking with each other or drinking. I sighed. Aigoo, I can't believe it. Why did that photo have to fall out. It was an old photograph of me and Sun. The only one which was taken and the only copy. I couldn't ever lose it. So I always carried it around with me, in my wallet, so I knew where it was. I glanced up at Mina and she was taking another shot. How many has she taken? I've lost count. I picked up my glass as she raised her eyebrows at me, copying what I did to her earlier. I winked to her and took the shot. But then I remembered.

Hye-Sun was there.
Watching us both.

 

I managed to safely get back to my own apartment early hours of the morning. I wasn't too drunk, and luckily I didn't end up in Mina's house again. Mina had gone back to Hana's apartment as there was no buses running in the early morning to her parent's house. "Did you get home safely?" I asked her as I laid back on my bed with my phone on loud speaker sat on my beside table.
"I did. Did you?" She asked me back.
"I did indeed. Isn't it weird going back to your old apartment?" I asked her as I rested on my arm.

 

"A little. Oh! What was that photo of which fell out of your wallet?" She asked me curiously.
"Oh. It was a photo of when I was little. A little girl stayed with us for a while and she was my best friend. But we lost contact." I explained to her.
"Do you want to find her again?" 
"I've thought about it. But it would be impossible." I said as I sighed.
"I can always help?" She offered.
"That would be nice." I said as I smiled.

 


 

A/N: Hi everyone! Is everyone enjoying the story? I'm worried about hardly any comments on the story and also the last 2 chapters haven't been read by many of you. I would love to see your comments because I want to know if you like the story so far or if you don't! Anyway! Thank you for reading and subscribing, and please comment! :)