Here with me

Dragon, you are my husband ???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you give me many comments and attention, I'll write this fast. Kidding !!! Suddenly, I want to write this story so my ideas won't fly away ^^ Thank you, thank you so much for staying here with me. See you soon !

“ He saw me like a !!!”

Kwon Ji Yong angrily put down his glass of wine on the table. The glass table almost broke up because of his strength. It showed how mad Kwon Ji Yong felt. But Choi Seunghyun and Dong Young Bae all laughed at him joyfully. Because they all thought, serve you right, Kwon Ji Yong !!!

“ Hahahaha, what a good husband you have ! You’re the best, Ji Yong.”

Ji Yong wanted to throw the bottle at their face so much. Good friends they are ! He should know that.

“ Shut up ! Who told you he’s my husband ?? No, he and I are just forced living with each other. I hate the hell out of him and he loathed me. It’s all.”

Choi Seunghyun relied on the sofa, and lightened his cigarette. He smoked it and slowly puffed the smokecloud into the air. It made his expression blurred so nobody could see it clearly.

“ Ji Yong, you have played so much, don’t you think about settling down ?”

Ji Yong also took out the cigarette and smoke it.

“ TOP, you don’t have the right to tell me that. You’re older than me and here you are. Why don’t you find yourself the one ?”

Choi Seunghyun smirked. But his smile looked so bitter.

“ I used to….never mind, I’ll be like this forever. But I’m not a player like you. See, I’m a good man.”

Suddenly, Young bae shouted oud loud.

“ Oh my God. TOP, look at the internet ! You’re famous now.”

He were checking his mail and his twitter and what he just saw ????

So many TOP’s photo. Of course he knew that Choi Seunghyun will never took that kind of photos, hell, if TOP shows you all his bare arms, it’ll be to you !! These photos were edited too well, it was so real so if he hadn’t known TOP, he would have believed it one hundred percent. Who posted these photo, must be a genius.

“ Let me see. Oh, the famous funiture designer Choi Seunghyun revealed his terrible bad ! He was a manwhore ! Hahaha, What the is this ? TOP, whoever did, must loathed you so much. Congratulation you !!!”

Choi Seunghyun furiously looked at these photos. He immediately searched for the one who posted them. Because he will kill that bastard for sure. Let’s see. Let’s see, here, the one who posted….username is…D-Lite.

The phone in Choi Seunghyun’s hand, dropped down.

Kwon Ji Yong and Dong Young Bae looked at him curiously. They could see TOP’s hand was shaking nonstop. They have never seen Choi Seunghyun in this state.

“ D-Lite…D-Lite…is it him ??? Must be him….must….”

Choi Seunghyun muttered. This nickname, he had given him. Only TOP and he knew. D-Lite.

“ D-Lite, sound quite familiar. I have heard it somewhere. Ah, I remember, the one who always be with Seungri, Kang Daesung.”

This time, Choi Seunghyun opened his eyes widely and he felt down on the ground.

Found him.

Finally.

Ten years.

He found him.

At the other side of the city, at one certain room, three people also looked at the screen of a laptop, discussed about the same photos.

“ I told you, let him be in this move. Let show all his .”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter