Extra 2: If...

Dragon, you are my husband ???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Ji Yong opened his eyes. The first thing he always does  recently was to look at the sleeping face of his lover, Lee Seungri. However, it was so strange that day. The person who was lying next to him, wasn’t Seungri, instead, it was a woman. And that woman was his first love ! What the hell happened ??? Last night, definitely he had hugged his Seungri to sleep, clearly he had embraced his Seungri dearly, so….why did this woman here ?? Seungri ?? Where’s his Seungri ??? If Seungri saw this scene….No, no, he must ask this woman and if she dares to do anything behind his back and hurt his Seungri, he will kill her for sure ! That woman felt his muderous look and opened her eyes. When she saw his angry face, she still could smile.

“ Darling, why do you wake up so early ? The wedding is taking place this afternoon, so we don’t need to be hurry.”

Kwon Ji Yong tried to hold down the desire to break her neck, he still had something to ask her. Like where his Seungri is and who the helped this crazy woman came into his house, he will kill them both.

“ Why are you here ? And where is Seungri ?”

The woman looked at him with question in her eyes. She tried to touch his face but he dodged her hand away.

“ Darling, what’s wrong ? You asked…something so strange. Of couse I’m here because I’m your wife. And Seungri, he’s your junior in University, right ? The one who invited us to his wedding this afternoon, is it him ? Why do you suddenly ask about him ?”

Kwon Ji Yong slapped her hardly on the face and shouted out loud.

“ You’re crazy. I’ll call the police and send you to mental hospital. How dared you to call you my wife and my Seungri is getting married ?? He’s my husband.”

That woman cried and looked at him with disbelief in her eyes. Kwon Ji Yong ignored her and took out his phone to call his Father. Kwon Ji Ri was at his Father’s mansion. He must ask Ji Ri if Seungri has ever contacted him.

“ Father, where is Ji Ri ? I want to talk with him.”

“ Ji Yong, who is Ji Ri ? Are you drunk again ? You and your wife fighted again ? This time what’s the matter ?? She’s your choice. I have already told you that she was after you only for your money but you still wanted to marry her. So you should be responsible for what you did.”

“ Father, wait a minute, who the hell is my wife ? I only have one and only one husband. And why don’t you remember Ji Ri ? He’s your grandson !!!”

“ Kwon Ji Yong !!! Go and wash your face to wake up before calling me !!! You and your wife still don’t want to have child so where’s my grandson ??? And your husband ??? Ji Yong, you should better not drinking anymore, it damaged your mind. I’m stopping this nonsene call right now. Bye.”

What the hell is happnening ???? It’s driving him crazy totally. Kwon Ji Yong angrily left the bed and run out the room to find Seungri. But when he came to the living room, he stopped. Because on the wall, was the large wedding photo, and the bride and the groom on that photo was him and her. The Kwon Ji Yong on that photo was smiling brightly and kissed that woman’s cheek lovely. What the ??? Photoshop, it must be the result of photoshop, he had never taken that kind of photo with that woman.

“ Ji Yong, wait for me !! See, that’s our wedding photo. Do you believe in me now ?? And here, you should watch this, it’s the inviting letter of Seungri.”

Ji Yong wanted to throw away what she gave him but when he saw a photo was tagged with the letter, he was frozen. His Seungri, his husband, his everything, on that photo, was hugging a girl from behind and smiling happily. On that letter, the name of the groom was also…Lee Seungri.

Is it this world going to end so this happened ?

Or did he die and this is the hell he deserved ??

Kwon Ji Yong felt like his heart was broken into pieces. He couldn’t believe his eyes. Seungri, no, Seungri will never do that kind of thing. Seungri will never leave him and go get married to a strange girl. No, no !!!

He told Seungri, even if he’s going to die, he’ll never leave Seungri again.

Never.

Ji Yong looked at the place where the wedding’s taking place and run to there. He must find the truth. He must take back his Seungri. Kwon Ji Yong still wore his sleeping clothes, he still wore his house sandal, he forgot to drive a car and only run by foot. Kwon Ji Yong couldn’t think of anything but Seungri. Seungri ! Seungri ! Don’t ever leave me…please don’t…

When he run that place, Kwon Ji Yong totally was out of breath. He almost couldn’t walk straight anymore. But when he saw his Seungri was standing in front of the church, and was smiling brightly, he still tried to drag himself to go closer to him. And Kwon Ji Yong was really a highlight at there, because all the people around him were wearing formal clothes to attend the wedding, so Ji Yong was just like a crazy guy who just got out the mental hospital. Seungri also noticed him and walked to him. Ji Yong smiled and wanted to hug him, however, Seungri’s words stopped him.

“ Senior, why are you in this state ? Where is your wife ? Was you robbed ?? Should I call to your house an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter