Ride or die

Dragon, you are my husband ???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why is Lee Ji Ri so important to Lee Seunghyun ?

Someone may say, Lee Ji Ri just his adopted son, so he doesn’t have to sacrifice everything for Lee Ji Ri.

They can say, because they don’t know anything.

They don’t know, Lee Ji Ri is really his true angel, saved his life when he’s so helpless that he wanted to committe suicide.

If he didn’t have Le Ji Ri, he would die some unknown where in this world. Alone.

Lee Seunghyun still remembered, that when he just left Mercenary armies.  He told people that he was Specialized soldier in military, but in reality, he was a mercenary, the kind of people can do anything just for money. Abduction, murder, terrorism, smuggle… he did all those things. Lee Seunghyun couldn’t count, how many life had ended in his hands.Till now,  sometimes when he looks at his hands, he still sees blood, so much blood, that he can’t clean up, just like his dirty past, just can never disappear. However, Lee Seunghyun didn’t become mercenary not  just because of money, the majority reason, Lee Seunghyun did because he wanted to die. Because he had nothing in this world.

He used to have his family, he used to think he has love, he used to think…And then one day, everything had disappeared from him. Kwon Ji Yong laughed and told people that he was just his toy and now he was bored of him. His family looked at him with disgusted eyes and chased him away because they saw his photo with Kwon Ji Yong when they had . And he was kicked out of his job because someone told his boss, he was the traitor, the one who stabbed him from behind, it turned out that he’s the new lover of Kwon Ji Yong. He lost everything, just in one day. Just because of one person with the name Kwon Ji Yong.

Kwon Ji Yong, the one who used to be his everything.

Then Lee Seunghyun had met Lee Chaerin and Kang Daesung. They were mercenaries at that time. Everyone all has their own past, Lee Seunghyun didn’t know why they had that job but he knew, they had given him the chance. He was trained very hardly and difficultly, almost lost his life in that kind of training. He didn’t want to remember the pain in his heart, so he let his body feel all the pain. He wasn’t scared of hurting or injuring, or even dying, Lee Seunghyun received so many missions, all the kind of missions that he must bet his life for them. Lee Seunghyun was that daredevil. Even Lee Chearin and Kang Daesung couldn’t stand  seeing  him like that anymore, so they tried to stop him to risk his life anymore. They took him out the organization, and found for him a normal job, Lee Seunghyun became a policeman. But, he still didn’t feel anything in life. He just survived, not lived. He did anything because he wanted to pay back CL and Daesung because they saved his life. Life was too tired, and Lee Seunghyun just hoped one day, he would leave the life soon. He was alone and in the end, he would die alone too.

The time before Lee Seunghyun met Lee Ji Ri, he had already thrown himself away.

But because he had Lee Ji Ri, he found the reason to live again.

The moment Lee Seunghyun found Lee Ji Ri, a crying baby was next to the trash cab, Lee Seunghyun thought, they were the same, they all were thrown away by their beloved one. At first, Lee Seunghyun only felt sympathy for that baby. He didn’t think of adopting Lee Ji Ri, because he couldn’t take care of him, when he didn’t even care of himself. However, because Lee Ji Ri is his angel, so Lee Ji Ri had his way to make Seunghyun look at him. When Lee Seunghyun carried Ji Ri up into his arms, Lee Ji Ri stopped his crying immediately and smiled brightly at Lee Seunghyun. That warm smile, Lee Seunghyun can never forget. Lee Ji Ri then slept peacefully in Lee Seunghyun’s arms all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter