Your dream

Dragon, you are my husband ???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Ji Yong had a dream.

In that dream, he remembered how Seungri looked when Seungri was still so young.

A boy. A very cute and naïve boy. Kwon Ji Yong couldn’t imagine that the cool and handsome man Seungri  now with that young boy is the same person at all.

That boy, the old Seungri, the “ died” Seungri, always smiled brightly. In his eyes, Kwon Ji Yong saw only one image in there. And it’s him.

Kwon Ji Yong, used to be all the things Seungri needed.

“ Ji Yong, can you stay with me forever ?”

Ji Yong heard that little boy’s whispering voice. He wanted to answer that boy. Forever is only a nonsense thing, you believe in that ? So ridiculous.

But he couldn’t open his mouth, because he was forced to leave the dream. Because a bucket of cold water was thrown straight at his face.

“ What the ????”

Kwon Ji Yong screamed. When he opened his eyes, he could see the cold face of Seungri, almost colder than the water on his face. Seungri put down the bucket in his hand and said to Kwon Ji Yong.

“ Get up and drive Ji Ri to school.”

Yes, they’re now living under the same proof. It’s the decision of Kwon Father. He told Seungri that Kwon Ji Yong and Kwon Ji Ri should take time to be with each other, so Kwon Ji Yong can learn how to love his own son soon. Seungri couldn’t do anything but accepting it. Because he knew, this is really the only way, the good way for his Ji Ri.

He really can’t stand looking at Kwon Ji Yong everyday, because, Seungri thought, maybe I, by accident, kill him ? Huh….it’s not sound so bad. Not at all….

Till today, Seungri kept thinking that, over and over, over and over….Like he is a lion, and Kwon Ji Yong is just a fresh meat in his eyes….

Kwon Ji Yong could feel Seungri’s eyes on him and it made him feel so creepy. Like his life can end anytime. What the hell ????

“ Why must I do that ?? You can take him to school like you always do.”

Seungri calmly walked out the room, and left behind a sentence for Kwon Ji Yong.

“ I give you fifteen minutes to prepare or you’ll come out the house totally . Like it or not ?”

He threatened him ?

Seungri dared to threatened him, Kwon Ji Yong ?

“ Seungri, don’t think too much of you. You don’t know what I can do to make you silent.”

Seungri turned to him and smiled brightly. When Seungri smiled that way to Kwon Ji Yong. It’s not something good to happen.

“ Before you could do anything to me, you had already died. Kwon Ji Yong, you should know, killing to me, is nothing. Nothing.”

Kwon Ji Yong looked at Seungri’s eyes. And he knew, Seungri is serious.

His eyes. The real eyes of a muderer. A person who is used to kill and ready to be killed.

It made Ji Yong wondered more and more. What did really happened ? In ten years, what could change a person totally different like this ??? Suddenly, he asked Seungri.

“ Forever, do you believe it ?”

“ Forever ? Let me see. Oh, it’s true thing in life. Kwon Ji Yong ah, innocent and naïve Ji Yong ah !!!  When you die and is burried deep inside the ground, it’s forever to you. Die and enjoy it, forever, ever.”

Ji Yong shivered with the cold tone of Seungri. Really, is he Seungri ? That young boy….

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter