let me

Dragon, you are my husband ???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Ji Yong is a faithful person. Maybe it sounds so ridiculous, Kwon Ji Yong, the well know playboy ? But, it was true. Because when he met his first love, he gave all his heart and so many years after that, he couldn’t take it back.

That girl, his first love, he has met her when he was eighteen years old, the age was called the beautiful time of life. Kwon Ji Yong really loved her, loved her so much. He used to wait for her under her apartment, under the rain, just to see her smile. He used to run over one kilometer, just to buy her favorite cake. He used to do so manythings for her, just for her, only for her. His Youth, his innocent love, his trust in what called forever, was her. He used to think, all his life, he only needs her and they will be happy until whenever….

Then, she had broken all. In the end, Kwon Ji Yong’s love wasn’t enough, not enough for her desire. She told him, so manything need more than just love, she needs all. So when another man appeared and could give her all, except love, she run away. Love to her, didn’t mean anything. Kwon Ji Yong asked himself over and over again, where did their love go wrong ? He chased after her like crazy so he could have the answer. And when she told him, what’s love ? Can it buy clothes, can it buy jewery ? Can it buy car ? No, it can’t. Kwon Ji Yong knew the answer. The wrong was, their love has never existed. He has given all he had, and it was only a trash. So, why does he need to give anymore ?

A heartless Kwon Ji Yong was born like that.

After that, his family had become rich and his Father had built their company. Kwon Ji Yong became a handsome, rich, mighty Dragon.And he also began his way, the way to use people like toys and play with them. He could give them money, and, just money.

That when, he has met Seungri.

Seungri has stayed by his side for two years and then disappeared without a trace. And then after ten years, they had met again, in strange situation, with the appearance of an angel, Kwon Ji Ri. Because of Ji Ri, Seungri and he began our fate once again. Seungri hates him, he could understand. But what Kwon Ji Yong couldn’t predict, Seungri’s life, totally was destroyed because of him. Maybe Kwon Ji Yong didn’t do anything, but he was the cause for all. What Seungri’s feel for him now, maybe….just emptiness. Nothing, he’s nothing to Seungri, just a stranger, who used to appear in his life….

And what’s stranger ? Kwon Ji Yong wondered, why does his heart hurt when Seungri treats him like that ?

What’s wrong with him ?

What….               

Seungri, used to love him the most. He couldn’t realize it, but all people said, Seungri was the only person who approached him, just simply because of love. Love….

These days, Kwon Ji Yong often had the dreams about the past, when Seungri was with him. Those two years, Kwon Ji Yong thought he had forgotten or it was just a dust in his memories, but then, now, it’s coming back to his mind like it just happened yesterday. The smile when Seungri first saw him, the stubborness in his eyes when Seungri tried to come near him, the tears of Seungri when he realized, he didn’t love him back no matter what….

It hurt Ji Yong when he dreamed about it, but he…still wanted to dream about it.

Because, in those dreams, in Seungri’s eyes, having him…

“ I’m right here, I’m waiting for you where you only need to turn back, you can always see me.”

Kwon Ji Yong wake up from dream again, in that dream, when he heard Seungri said those words to him, he has reached his hand to embrace Seungri. But, in reality, when Seungri had said to him, Kwon Ji Yong had only smirked and seen that was only lie. He grasped his hair in anger, how stupid he was, right ?

Kwon Ji Yong came into the kitchen to see Seungri was smiling gently to Ji Ri, and when he saw Ji Yong, the light in his eyes disappeared. Here it goes, Ji Yong’s heart hurt again. Seungri gave him the breakfast. On the outside, Seungri still acted normal to him, maybe more gentle. But only Kwon Ji Yong knew, way back when Seungri hated him, loathed him, it was better than that, so much better. Kwon Ji Yong tried to hold his deep sigh and joked with Ji Ri. Only when he’s together with Ji Ri, Seungri’s eyes could sometimes glance at him a little, Ji Yong knew that glances were also for Ji Ri, but still…From when, a mighty Kwon Ji Yong became so poor to desire just only a glance from a person ??? Kwon Ji Yong didn’t know and he also didn’t have way to stop that strange action of him….he can’t….

One day, when Kwon Ji Yong took Ji Ri to the school, he has met a person whom he thought, he’ll never see her again. His first love. She called his name and run to grab his hand like in the past. Kwon Ji Yong knit the brows, he didn’t like her touching, it made him feel uneasy. He took his hand back from her and smiled politely to her, after all, she…is his first love, the one he thought, his everything.

The girl, no, must say the woman now, his first love turned into a fine woman. She’s still beautiful like the past but….Kwon Ji Yong didn’t feel anything when he looked at her face now.

“ Her eyes aren’t beautiful like Seungri’s eyes.”

Even Kwon Ji Yong also didn’t know what he has just compared, it so natu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter