Welcome back, our Seungri !

Dragon, you are my husband ???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I always wanted to write this chapter when I thought about this story. I always wanted to write family's love, I hope you can feel my emotion that I gave into this chapter. I'm glad that I almost finish this story. This story I wrote quite fast, because I like it very much. Thank you for coming the long way with me and this story. Hope you have good time with this story. Thank you !

Kwon Ji Yong opened his eyes and in few minutes, he didn’t realize anything.

Seungri !

Ji Yong remembered his last memory about he and Seungri were hanged into the air at the cliff…Where his Seungri ?? Ji Yong wanted to stand up and run to find Seungri, and he was stopped by a shouting voice.

“ Lying down ! Do you want to die that soon?”

Ji Yong looked at where the voice sounded, and he could see Seungri was standing there, looked totally fine. Ji Yong wanted to run to him but Seungri was faster, he walked to Ji Yong’s bed and pushed him down.

“ You lost so much blood, your hands almost couldn’t keep, so don’t you dare move anymore !”

“ Seungri, are you alright ? how are your wounds ? Let me see !”

They spoke together. Seungri laughed, he could walk and Ji Yong had to ly on the bed, and Ji Yong just thought how he was…really, this man…He reached his hand to Ji Yong’s hair and kissed his forehead slightly.

“ I’m fine. We were so lucky when Daesung could track and find us in time. We almost felt down but here we are, we all live. I told you, we don’t need go to hell, because an angel is waiting for us here, we can’t leave…”

“ Papa, Papa ! You woke up !!”

A tiny shadow run to the room and jump to Ji Yong. But Seungri fastly took Ji Ri and hugged him into his arms.

“ Little one, your Papa’s hand hurt so don’t jump at him like this.”

Ji Ri nodded his head but he still reached his tiny hands to Ji Yong, Seungri understood, he carefully put Ji Ri into Ji Yong’s embrace, and Ji Ri hugged Ji Yong’s neck tightly.

“ Papa, you just slept so long, Ji Ri has been waiting for you. Papa, Daddy, don’t leave Ji Ri, don’t leave me.I love you so much.”

Ji Yong gently patted Ji Ri’s back, Seungri came near them, Ji Yong signed him to come into his embrace too. Seungri gently put his head on Ji Yong’s shoulder and put his hand’s around Ji Ri too.

“ We’re sorry, our angel. Don’t worry, this will never happen again. We’re always be with you. We love you so much, we really love you.”

“ Ji Ri, you’re our everything.”

They kissed Ji Ri’s cheeks. Ji Ri smiled brightly and kissed them back. Ji Yong also turned to Seungri and kissed his ears. He whispered to Seungri.

“ You’re my everything too. Seungri, I’ll give you back all the light you deserve. I love you.”

Seungri looked at Ji Yong and Ji Ri. And then he smiled, brightly like the sun, like he used to, like he’s going to be, he’s their little sun.

Ji Yong looked at the happiness in Seungri’s eyes and he felt so satisfied. One more, one more thing, Ji Yong thought, and his Seungri will totally be happy. Wait for me, please wait for me, Seungri, I’m going to bring a world’s full of life to you….

----

“ What ? Ji Yong disappeared ? He isn’t in the hospital ? I know, I know, let’s me think.”

Seungri stopped the phone and he felt like his heart was frozen. His another enemy ? No, no way. He’s sure to check all his enemies and they ‘re all in jail or died, so what’s going on now ? Think, Seungri, think, where can Ji Yong go ? Who can harm him ? Damn it, if something happens to Ji Yong again, he’ll be crazy for sure. Ji Yong, you must be alright !

Suddenly, Seungri’s phone rang. He looked at it and saw that the call from….Ji Yong. He immediately took it, but Seungri was shocking to hear from the phone, a voice is so familiar, a voice that he has always yeared to hear  since ten years ago….

“ Seungri, you’re really Seungri ? Seungri, Seungri, Seungri, my Seungri, my son….”

Seungri’s hand shaked strongly, the phone in his hand almost felt down.He heard the sobber on the other side of the phone, his lips quivered and hardly opened it…

“ Mom….Mom….”

Seungri didn’t believe his ears, his Mom was talking to him ? How can ? How can ? Is it a dream ? But, when he heard Ji Yong’s scream too, he knew, it’s reality, Ji Yong came to his home !!

“ Father-in-law, Father-in-law, please forgive me !!! Yes, hit me !!! No, don’t throw that glass at my face !! Seungri loves my face, Father !!!”

----

Seungri slowly walked to the door of his home, where he thought, he can never come back again. The last time he stepped out of this door, it has already ten years… Ji Ri in his arms looked around curiously, and asked his Daddy.

“ Daddy, where is it ? Papa is here too ? Why is he here ?”

Seungri woke up from his thought, he kissed Ji Ri’s forehead and answered him.

“ This is…my home.”

“ Your home ? Our home isn’t it.”

“ Ah, where I have born and grown up. There are my sister, my father, and my mother who live here.”

Just when he explained to Ji Ri, the door was opened from the inside. A woman run to them, when she saw Seungri, her eyes were full of tears.

“ Seungri, you…you…finally, you come back….”

Seungri looked at the woman, his eyes also turned red.

“ Mom…I…I’m home…”

Seungri’s Mom wanted to hugged Seungri but when he saw Ji Ri, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter