Love you, really love you

Dragon, you are my husband ???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luckily, Ji Ri only had minor illness, he didn’t need to be in the hospital, so Seungri took him home on the same day. Of course, Kwon Ji Yong was banned. Kwon Father also came to see Ji Ri, he wanted to tell Seungri about Ji Yong, but Seungri only said.

“ Kwon Ji Yong needs to think what he really needs. When he understands, he’ll know what to do. If he can’t, it’s good to me. The contract between you and me will end.”

So Kwon Father could only keep silent and cursed his dear son hundred times.

Seungri hugged Ji Ri and asked him.

“ Baby, you could run to somewhere to hide the rain, so what did you still sit at the gate like that ? It’s not good at all, you see ? I don’t want to see it happens again.”

Ji Ri hugged Seungri back, his head rest on Seungri’s shoulder. Ji Ri played with Seungri’s hair for a while  then he muttered.

“ Because ….I was scared that if I run to another place, Papa….no, that man wouldn’t see me and he would feel worry….I thought that he would come soon….”

Seungri could hear Ji Ri’s voice choked up, he pat Ji Ri’s back gently.

“ Ji Ri, do you love your Papa ?”

Ji Ri burried his head into Seungri’s neck deeper.

“ But he doesn’t love me.”

“ He loves you, Ji Ri. He’s your father, of course, he must love you.”

“ I hate him.”

“ Baby can’t lie, you know that, Ji Ri.”

“…..Daddy, is he going to come back ?”

“ Miss him already ?”

“ No….just, just….When he called me, I didn’t take any of his call, so….if he feels bad and he doesn’t want to come home anymore….”

“ Ji Ri, he can’t live without you, so of course, he’ll come back for you.”

“ Daddy, you’re aslo like me ?”

“ What ?”

“ Papa also comes back for you, right ? Because Papa loves me and you.”

“…….Time to go to bed, little one.”

Seungri took Ji Ri to his room, told him a fairy tail and then gave him a goodnight kiss. When Ji Ri has already slept peacefully, Seungri came to his room and began to smoke. Although he told Ji Yong to get out of Ji Ri’s life, but he knew, Ji Ri really loves Ji Yong and needs him. Time he has spent with Ji Yong not too long, but the familiarity between father and son is a magical thing, it made both Ji Ri and Ji Yong be closer and closer to each other. Ji Ri is a smart boy. He always feels insecure about Ji Yong’s love for him. So Seungri used this opportunity, he must make Ji Yong prove his love for Ji Ri. He knew about Ji Yong’s story at the bar, but he still acted like it was all Ji Yong’s fault. A lesson needed to give, so Kwon Ji Yong must open his eyes and know how important Ji Ri to him.

 And Seungri won’t admit that, the punch he had given to Kwon Ji Yong, was the result of the hatred in him….it didn’t concern to Ji Ri, it was all because of him….

At Kwon family’s mansion, Kwon Ji Yong was sitting on the sofa, and around him, Kwon Father, Choi Seunghyun and Dong Young Bae also sat there, all had serious expression on their faces. But, they all had different thoughts.

“ Kwon Ji Yong, you’re better think of the way to make Ji Ri forgive you.”

“ Kwon Ji Yong, can you give me the contact of Daesung ?”

“ Kwon Ji Yong, the girl who came with Seungri to hospital…..”

They said together. Their voice made Ji Yong more and more furious so he shouted out loud.

“ Shut up ! All shut up !

Father, I’m thinking. He’s my son, of course I’ll take him back to me.

TOP, he’s your old lover and he didn’t even look at your face. So you should think how to relsove that.

Young Bae, that girl was evil, the same as Seungri. Don’t ever involve to her.

Enough ?

Now, it’s my turn.

The most important thing, thinking with me how to make Ji Ri happy. If Ji Ri’s happy, he’ll forgive me. And father’s problem relsove. If Ji Ri forgives me, Seungri’ll be pleased. And perhaps he’ll tell about Daesung for you, TOP. The same for you, Young Bae. See, concentrate on the most important thing !!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter