Get out

Dragon, you are my husband ???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Ji Yong looked at the picture in his hand. In that picture, Seungri and Ji Ri were hugging each other and smiling brightly. Kwon Ji Yong had secretly taken that when they went to amusing park last week. He asked himself, why did he take that ? And till now, he still didn’t know. The moment he saw that scene, he just did it without thinking. Seungri really loves Ji Ri very much. Sometimes Ji Yong felt like, Seungri has given all his love to Ji Ri, his life all moves around Ji Ri. He can say, Seungri lives because of Ji Ri. Ji Yong thought, if it’s not for Ji Ri’ sake, maybe Seungri will ignore him for sure. Seungri will never look at him, to Seungri, Kwon Ji Yong is only a dust, isn’t worth to be in his eyes…. Ji Yong shaked his head, he thought about nonsene thing again. Maybe he was under a strange spell, right at the moment when under the sakura tree, he saw Seungri’s smile….

Suddenly, Ji Yong’s phone rand and the caller was Seungri.

“ Today, I have an unexpected work trip in two days. Take care of Ji Ri well. I have already cooked the dinner and put it on fridge, you just warm it up when you and Ji Ri come home. Remember, take care of Ji Ri.”

“ Alright, alright ! I know. You’re just like an old woman.”

“ Bye.”

Seungri only talks more when things concern to Ji Ri, Ji Yong had a deep sigh. Ji Yong looked at the clock on the wall, it was three o’clock, Ji Ri’s school ends at five o’clock so he still has so many times . Ji Yong thought. Should he take Ji Ri to buy toy when he pickup his son ? But then Seungri will tell that he is profuse  again….Just when he sinked into his mind, Ji Yong’s phone rang again.

“ Ji Yong, it’s me.”

“ Who ?”

“…..I’m your partner….”

“ Who ?”

“ At the “ Black Rose” club…”

“ Ah, yeah, I remember now, so what’s up ?”

“ Ji Yong, it has been one month from the last time I met you. Are you busy that much, I miss you so much.”

So, it has already been one month from his “ wedding” ? In that one month, Ji Yong almost didn’t have his life in the night. He has come home in time and went to bed in time. Sometimes he had a drink with Young Bae and Top, simply drinking, nothing less, nothing more. All his one night stand or partner didn’t see even his shadow at all the luxury night club like usual so they wondered, where are the wild Dragon ? Ji Yong realized, somehow, he…turned into the state of….good husband. Oh my God, what happened !!!!! Ji Yong felt shock at his own thought.

“ Hello, Ji Yong, are you still there ? Hey, can you come to “ Black Rose” club, we’re waiting for you.”

“ No.”

“ Ji Yong, we miss you.”

“ Nothing concerns to me.”

“Please, come here, don’t you remember our plays….So long, my body misses you so, so much…please…”

Ji Yong rested his head on the chair and considered this offering. Yes, for so long he hasn’t played at all. It didn’t look like his style. Why must he feel hesitate about it ? From when, Kwon Ji Yong is tied by something….no, nothing can. Ji Ri….no, he still has enough time to pickup him, no worry….Seungri….as if he cares….When Ji Yong remembered how Seungri had smirked and told him, “ Play whatever you can, I don’t care.” Ji Yong suddenly felt discomfort so he decided.

“ Good, I will come. But I only give you one hour.”

When Ji Yong came to the club, he came straight to the VIP room, in the room, two y girls were waiting for him, they smiled brightly when he saw him.

“ Ji Yong, we miss you.”

They run to his side and grabbed his arm. They used his big s to touch his body, their red lips greedy kissed on his cheek and lips. However, Ji Yong didn’t feel good at all. Otherwise, he felt so gross and wanted to vomit. What’s wrong ? Before, he liked that kind of girls, wild and crazy in bed. Now, they looked like idiots in his eyes. He pushed them away and came to sit on the sofa. The girls looked at each other and run to sit near Ji Yong. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter