Come with me

Dragon, you are my husband ???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Seungri, that bastard…seems like he really wants to have you back.”

Chaerin sat on the sofa, looking at the moody Seungri who was sitting in fornt of her. Although she didn’t want to admit, but….Kwon Ji Yong really changed totally, his love for Seungri almost made her eyes go blind. She hates Kwon Ji Yong….but if Seungri has love….it’s better for him, after all the things happened to Seungri…

“ I agree with CL this time. Seungri, what do you think ?”

Kang Daesung checked over his intelligence network, but he still had eyes on Seungri. Like Chaerin, he really didn’t like Kwon Ji Yong but….except Kwon Ji Yong, he didn’t think that Seungri’ll love another person again…

“ Kang Daesung, Lee Chaerin, don’t talk like you two are so innocent, look at both of you. Chaerin, that Dong Young Bae still chases after you day by day, right ? Daesung, your tail names Choi Seunghyun are searching for you nonstop. You don’t have the right to teach me how to love.”

“ Don’t talk about Dong Young Bae with me. That man, do you believe that he hasn’t ever had a girlfriend for about ten years ??? Oh my God, I just can’t imagine that a man like him still exists in this world…

Alright, he’s a good man, I admit. But….he and I, belongs to different world. A girl like me….”

“ Choi Seunghyun and I…Too late, just too late. We…”

“ Do we still have the right to love….”

They looked each other and smiled sadly. Love….they died for it once and it’s just so hard and painful to believe in it again…

Suddenly, Daesung received a new email and the new in it, brought a storm to them.

“ Seungri, BEAST has escaped from the jail and he’s definitely coming to your country to find you. Be careful, he had all the files about you, especially…he knew about Ji Ri.”

-----

“ Where are you going, Seungri ?”

Ji Yong worriedly stopped the furious Seungri. Seungri suddenly came back home and told him that he must go somewhere and he must protect Ji Ri no matter what.

“ Don’t ask me anymore. Just remember that you have to protect and pay attention to Ji Ri carefully. Don’t let anybody come near Ji Ri. You’re better bring Ji Ri back to Kwon mansion, at there, you and he will be safe.

Don’t try to contact me, I’ll be back when the right time comes. And….If I can’t, Kwon Ji Yong, I put Ji Ri in your hand, please take care of him well. Bye.”

Ji Yong tried to grab Seungri’s hand but Seungri dodged his hand and walked away fast. Ji Yong chased after him but Seungri came into the elevator and closed it right in front of Ji Yong’s face. Ji Yong run to the stairways but he was so slow, when he came to the exit door, all he could see, was the shadow of Seungri came into a car and drove away from him. Ji Yong angrily kicked the glass door and cursed out loud. What happened to Seungri ? Why did Seungri need to leave ? And why ,why can’t he do anything to help Seungri ? Why he’s always useless like this ??

------

Seungri had left for one weeks. Ji Yong didn’t hear any news of Seungri, he was so worried like he was sitting on the fire. Ji Ri asked about Seungri nonstop, he just had to lie to Ji Ri that Seungri went to business trip and he’s going to come back soon. But seemed like Ji Ri didn’t believe in him. Day by day, Ji Ri was sadder and sadder, he didn’t smile anymore. Ji Yong wanted to encourage him, but even himself couldn’t smile too, he felt like he’s dying inside. Seungri, where are you ? Where are you ? Ji Ri needs you. I need you. Come back to us, please…please…

One day, when Ji Yong took Ji Ri to school, he Ji Ri’s hair.

“ Be good boy and study well, can you ?”

Ji Ri sadly looked at him, he tried to smile to Ji Yong, but the tears came out instead.

“ Papa, I miss Daddy so much. Is Daddy sad about me and he wants to leave me ? I’m a good boy, I’m really a good boy, so can you tell Daddy to come back ? Papa, I want Daddy.”

Ji Yong hugged Ji Ri tightly and patted his back gently.

“ Daddy really loves you very much. Nobody loves you than him in life. Don’t say like that, it’ll make your Daddy sad. He’s coming back to you, definitely coming back to you. Ji Ri, so you have to be good and be strong to welcome your Daddy. You must smile when he sees you. Ji Ri, can you understand ? Ji Ri, we love you, love you so much.”

Ji Ri sobbed a little more and then he stopped crying. Ji Ri lifted his head to meet Ji Yong’s eyes.

“ Ji Ri will be good. So when Daddy’s back, Daddy will be happy about me. I love Daddy. I love Papa. We’re family, we’ll live together forever.”

Ji Yong kissed Ji Ri’s forehead and smiled.

“ Yes, we are.”

Ji Ri kissed Ji Yong’s cheek and came out the car, wave his  tiny hand to Ji Yong and came to school. Ji Yong began slowly to  drive his car away, he looked the rearview mirror and then he noticed a black car was parking near the gate of the school, where nobody hardly saw it. Ji Yong recalled, perhaps that car was always be there… Suddenly, Ji Yong remembered Seungri’s words, he stopped his car right away, and took out of his phone to call Ji Ri’s teacher.

“ Yes, I’m Kwon Ji Ri’s father. Can you do me a favor ? Please take care of Ji Ri and don’t let anybody come near him. Just keep him near you. Yeah, this is emergency situation. Can you take him to principal's office, I’ll call my Father to pick him up. Yes, thank you. Please remember, it must be my Father comes and take Ji Ri, nobody else can. Yes, thank you.”

Ji Yong turned the car back. He knew that he should be better leave, he could feel the danger came from that black car. But…Seungri left, must because of something’s so dangerous is coming to him. He wants to protect Seungri too. He doesn’t want to just stand there and watch Seungri’s in danger. If he can do anything for Seungri and Ji Ri….He must do…

Ji Yong came out his car and slowly approached the black car. Nobody’s in that car ? So maybe….his instinct was wrong, maybe he thought too much. And that when, he was hit right at the neck and felt into the darkness. The person who hit Ji Yong, fastly pushed him into the car and drove away.

“ Haha, I can’t take that son of Lee Seunghyun, but I can take this one. So, the game began, V.I. I’m waiting for you ! Hahaha !”

-----

“ Wake up ?”

Kwon Ji Yong opened his eyes, he was thrown a cold bucket of wather by the man so he was all wet from head to toes. And of course, he was tied down by a rope.  Ji Yong looked at the man who was smirking cruelly at him. That was a foreign man, he was tall and big like a bear, and the most especially point about him, he lost one eye. On his face, where the right eye is, just an empty hole. The man notices Ji Yong’s looking at his right eye, so he laughed out loud.

“ See ? This is the masterpiece of Lee Seunghyun. Ah, and my fake leg too. It’s all thank to him. So I want to give him my gift too.”

Ji Yong knew that the man will use him to call Seungri and tell him to come here. Seungri’s in danger ! And he’ll be the trouble for Seungri. No, no, he can’t let Seungri come here !!

“ Do you know who I am ?” Ji Yong asked the man.

“ I only need to know you and Lee Seunghyun relate to each other. That son of him, called you Papa.”

“ I’m Kwon Ji Yong. I’m the heir of Kwon Clan. So you think that I and that Lee Seunghyun, had a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter