Let's go to hell

Dragon, you are my husband ???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From that night, Seungri has really had a headache because Kwon Ji Yong really chased after him. That night, when he looked at Ji Yong’s eyes, Seungri could feel something’s going to change. But Seungri couldn’t predict, what Kwon Ji Yong turned into.

“ Lee Seunghyun ! You have bouquet of flowers sent to you again !! Hahaha, who’s the lovesick girl ? She has been sending gift, flower, food for you for about one month ! Lee Seunghyun, your lucky man, what’s are you waiting, go ahead and marry that girl !”

All the policemen laughed and joked. Seungri could only smile, and in his mind, he was cursing Kwon Ji Yong over, over again. However, he couldn’t throw away all the gifts from Kwon Ji Yong, because…

“ Daddy, how are you today ? Did Papa send gift to you today ? It’s me who chose it for you !!!! Let me see it.”

Kwon Ji Yong dared to use Ji Ri to deal with him. He knew that Seungri couldn’t against Ji Ri’s word so….

“ Why could you do that ? You can pull Ji Ri into this mess of us !”

Seungri angrily asked Ji Yong.

“ I told you, I will do anything to bring you back to me.”

“ You !!!! I also said, Get out of my life !”

“ I answered you : No way. Seungri, I and Ji Ri, all need you, only you.”

Seungri walked away before he could punch Ji Yong into a dead meat.

How could he ?

He thought that it’s so easy to end all in the past ?

How could he ?

He didn’t understand anything !!!

How could he….

Seungri quitely looked at his hands. And…how could I….

How could I be back again….

One day, finally, Seungri’s birthday has come. Kwon Ji Yong and Kwon Ji Ri has prepared for the day in one weeks. Kwon Ji Yong even had to learn how to bake a birthday cake for Seungri. Hell, a man like Kwon Ji Yong, really was a loser in the kitchen. He had tried so hard, too hard. Kwon Ji Ri laughed at his Papa like crazy when he sae Ji Yong’s first cake. It looked like…ah…ummm….a ….Kwon Ji Yong almost wanted to throw the cake at Ji Ri when he told Ji Yong that. Luckily, the birthday cake of Seungri, the uncountable cake Ji Yong made, at least could look like a cake. Ji Yong has never felt proud of him like that, maybe he could cry for that success !!!

Seungri looked at the cake and the smile on Ji Yong and Ji Ri’s face, so he also smiled. But Ji Yong could see, in Seungri’s eyes, there weren’t happiness. Why ? Just why?  However, Seungri still acted normal in front of Ji Ri, tried to express his fake happiness.  Ji Yong silently watched over Seungri. Kwon Ji Yong felt his heart hurt when he saw Seungri’s dark mood.

And when Ji Ri has already gone to bed, Ji Yong left Ji Ri’s room and found that Seungri was smoking on the balcony. Seungri turned off all the lights in the living room so he was surrounded by the darkness, the only light was the firelight of the cigarette on his lips. Kwon Ji Yong couldn’t see the expression of Seungri clearly so he wanted to come near Seungri, but Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter