This is War

Dragon, you are my husband ???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Ji Yong sat on the sofa, looked at the man was sitting calmly on a chair  in front of  him. Seungri noticed his glance so he smirked at Ji Yong. Ji Yong still didn’t believe, this man was Seungri, yes, “was”. A “ Seungri” used to follow him everywhere and always said to him how much he loved him, a “ Seungri” once looked at Ji Yong like Ji Yong is his world, a “ Seungri” who just left without word when Ji Yong had a new partner. Ji Yong used to remember “ Seungri” as a stupid person who did believe in love, a fantasy love. So now, who’s the hell this man ? A man who could smile so cruelly while he pointed a gun at someone’s head, and ready took away a life without a blink. A man who was looking at him with mockery and disregard in his eyes, just who ?

 

“ What do you want ?” Ji Yong asked, he felt so uncomfortable when he was under Seungri’s look.

 

“ Stay away from Lee Ji Ri.” Lee Seunghyun answered shortly.

 

“ No way. He’s my son so he must come with me.”

 

Lee Seunghyun stood up and came near Kwon Ji Yong. Then he low his head so he was face to face with Ji Yong.

 

“ Touch him and you die.”

 

Suddenly, Kwon Ji Yong grabbed Seungri’s collar and pulled him closer to him.

 

“ You have the right to tell me that ? You don’t have anything to match with me, Seungri. Remember ? You was used to my toy.”

 

Then in a blink, Ji Yong kissed Seungri’s lips. However, immediately, he screamed in pain. Ji Yong jumped back from Seungri, and his mouth was full of blood. Seungri bit him hardly on the tongue, nearly cut it down . Seungri spitted Ji Yong’s blood out of his mouth then smiled at Ji Yong.

 

“ That Seungri died. I’m Lee Seunghyun and trust me, Kwon Ji Yong, I totally can make your life become hell if you dare to touch my son.”

 

Ji Yong couldn’t open his mouth because of the pain. He left Seungri’s house and swore he will revenge Seungri, pay all those back to him. Never in his life, Kwon Ji Yong has suffered like that !!!

 

Lee Seunghyun stood at the window, looked at Ji Yong’s car drove away. Although he said to Ji Yong with the confidence, he still knew that, Kwon Ji Yong isn’t an easy enemy. His family is one of the most powerful Group in South Korea, and Kwon Ji Yong himself, is the genius who will be the next Leader of Kwon Family. If they want to take Ji Ri away, they will use their money and power, that the thing Lee Seunghyun can’t against them.

 

But, Lee Seunghyun smirked, not a problem at all. Because he’ll use his own life to fight them. Even if he die, no one will ever harm Lee Ji Ri. His angel, won’t be a thing just for them to use. His angel must have a life only full of smile and beautiful things.

 

Lee Seunghyun took out his phone and searched for helps. He needs companies to fight this war. He’s not alone, because he has his “ family.”

 

“ Daesung, Chaerin ah, want to play a game with me ?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter