Last favor

Dragon, you are my husband ???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Ji Ri was bullied by a new kid in his school. Because Kwon Ji Ri is a very cute child so the teachers and his classmates all love him, but it also makes some components are jealous of his fame and hate him. The new kid is one of them. At his previous school, the new kid is also a popual kid but at this school, he can’t compare to Kwon Ji Ri. So he put together with some kids  like him and bullied Ji Ri. Ji Ri didn’t tell Ji Yong and Seungri about it. Because Ji Ri always remembers his Daddy’s words, a man, should know how to resolve any thing comes to him. Ji Ri chose the way to ignore them, because once again, his Daddy said, silence is the best way to despite someone. And his Daddy is always right, the new kid really was furious so that day, he blocked Ji Ri way and took him to the tailgate of the school. They wanted to teach Ji Ri a lesson.

The new kid pushed Ji Ri to a wall, and pointed at his face.

“ You’re nothing to compare with me.”

Ji Ri looked at him coldly. In Ji Ri’s eyes, the new kid could see what Ji Ri wanted to say : “ Loser”

“ You’re a monster. You have no mother and your father is just a poor cops.”

That’s it. Ji Ri can stand anything that the new kids does and says. Except one thing, don’t ever, ever insult his Daddy. No way !!!

Ji Ri jumped to the new kid and began a fight. But the new kids brought with him two companies and Ji Ri was just alone. So the result of the fight, could predict….

The new kids sat on Ji Ri’s stomach and tried to hit Ji Ri’s face.

“ Your monster !! Let me show you who the boss is.”

Just when his fit could touch Ji Ri’s face, a hand grabbed him and threw him away from Ji Ri. Ji Ri tried to sit up and when he turned to see who save him, all he could see were a long legs and a red high heels. A strange woman calmly walked to the bullied kids and gently talked to them.

“ Go away or I will make your become a mess.”

Of course, the bullied kids run for their life. The woman then came near the shocking Ji Ri, sat down in front of him and took out a handkerchief to wipe Ji Ri’s dirty face.

“ Next time they bully you again, hit their face so they turn to fat bigs.”

Ji Ri looked at the woman. She’s very pretty and she was smiling to him. Strangely, Ji Ri felt so familiar with her.

“ Who are you ?”

The woman put a finger to her red lips.

“ Shhhh….This is our secret. Can you keep it, Ji Ri ?

-----

In recent days, Kwon Ji Yong always looks at Seungri like they have something to talk with him then he can’t open his mouth. Seungri also realized that but he chose to ignore Ji Yong. He didn’t want to concern to Ji Yong so much. Ji Yong was more and more impatient day by day, but he still tried to hold himself, because he’s searching for the truth…. A truth maybe isn’t so pleasant to know.

Suddenly, Seungri called Ji Yong and wanted to talk with him, and of course, it’s about Ji Ri.

“ Ji Ri was a little strange those day. When you pick him up, anything happned ?”

“ No, it’s all normal. What’s wrong ?”

“ Ji Ri always brings back  home some  cakes.”

“ I saw, he did give them to me and you too. And I don’t see the problem here.”

“ The cakes was homemade cakes, it didn’t come from bakery shop.”

“ So Did you mean, somebody gave him cakes ?”

“ Yes, certainly. But the cakes were very normal, it didn’t contain any drugs or something, so I thought that person didn’t want to harm Ji Ri. But I want to know who the person is, I want to make sure.”

“ Why don’t you ask Ji Ri, he always tells you anything.”

“ I asked, but Ji Ri didn’t look at my eyes so I thought he doesn’t want to tell me but also doesn’t want to tell me lies either. So it’s better that I’ll find it.”

“ Just by his eyes and you know that ? You really understand Ji Ri so well.”

Seungri on the other side of the phone, answered fast without thinking. When Seungri realized what he just said, he was shock too, the hell happened to him ????

“ Ji Ri is your son.”

In the end, Seungri chose to keep silent but it was enough to make Ji Yong understand. Because, Kwon Ji Yong himself, also has the same habit, when he doesn’t want to talk , he won’t look at people’s eyes. Seungri….still remembers, even that small habit of him…Ji Yong’s heart suddenly beated louder in his chest, the things Seungri had said in that night, he wanted to talk to Seungri about them….but Seungri stopped him again.

“ Forget it, the important thing now is Ji Ri. I think that person comes to meet Ji Ri before you come to pick Ji Ri up from school, so today, I and you will come to Ji Ri’s school sooner and wait for that person. Deal ?”

“….Okay. Seungri, after that, can we have a talk ?”

“ About what ?”

“...Important thing.”

“ Alright.”

But when they saw the person they want to investigate, they all forgot everything. Especially Kwon Ji Yong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter