The end :Happiness...ever...after

Dragon, you are my husband ???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yes, I  could finally write this ending. I'm so happy that I almost complete this story. I'll write extra chapters for Todae, YoungBae and Chaerin, and one or two chapter for Ji Ri and his two stupid and crazy Fathers :))). Thanks for your reading and comments <3 Hope you have good time with this story.

The moring after Seungri came home, he woke up and realized that Ji Yong wasn’t here. Strange, he was still with him last night, held Seungri’s hand and kissed him gently. Seungri’s face turned quite red when he thought about it. The gentle and passionate of Kwon Ji Yong, now all belongs to Seungri.

Seungri came to rest room to brush his teeths and wash his face then he came to the living room to find his big family and also his small family. However, he was speechess to see the scene in front of his eyes.

“ We’re alliance now, I’m so happy. You’re Ji Yong’s father-in-law so you’re his father too. Just do whatever you want to do with him. This son of mine although was a trash but now he’s a good item. See, he knows how to cook.”

Kwon Father’s just like a Marketing staff, was marketing how to sell his own son with good price. How did he know and came here ? Seungri looked at the foxy smile on his face and looked at the grumped face of Ji Yong who was kneeling on the ground next to him….Seungri didn’t want to step into the living room anymore.

“ Father, I don’t know how to cook…” Ji Yong whispered to his Father.

“ And he know how to do all the house works in the house, just like a professional maid, just order him as you please.” Kwon Father ignored Ji Yong’s words and continued his job : How I want to sell my son.

“ Yes, GrandPa, my Papa also has beautiful face, see ? he’s more beautiful than all almost my friend’s mothers !” Kwon Ji Ri’s in Seungri’s Father arms also made everything more painful for Kwon Ji Yong.

“ Yes, my son also has a face. He can wear woman’s clothes too.”

“ Dad !!” Kwon Ji Yong rgritted his teeth.

“ GrandPa, my Papa also is very rich.”

“ Right, and when he doesn’t have enough money for you, just go ahead and sell him, maybe he’s worth some money.”

“ GrandPa, the most important thing, Papa really loves Daddy, he’ll command every words of Daddy, so don’t you worry anymore ?”

Ji Ri opened his big eyes to look at his GrandPa. Ji Ri is a smart child so he knew that GrandPa didn’t like his Papa so his another GrandPa must come here to convince him so he can accept his Papa. Ji Ri didn’t understand why but he just wanted, he, his Papa, his Daddy, is going to be a happy family, forever and ever…

Kwon Ji Yong and Seungri all looked at their angel and smiled happily. Look, this is our angel, he can bring us everything they need…He’s all they need.

Seungri came into the room and knelt down next to Kwon Ji Yong. He reached his hand to hold Ji Yong’s hand and looked at his Father’s eyes.

“ Dad, I knew that you’re so worried about me. I know the past that…”

Ji Yong held Seungri’s hand tighter when he heard Seungri talk about the past. Seungri turned to him and gently used his eyes to calm Ji Yong down.

“ But Dad, I’m so happy now. This man, Kwon Ji Yong is the one for me. I think, I can’t be happy if it’s not him for me.”

Ji Ri left his GrandPa’s arms and came into the arms of his two Fathers.

“ Dad, I have a family now. So, please give us your blessing. Dad, from now on, I promise, I will only have happiness in life.”

Kwon Ji Yong bowed his head and said to Seungri’s Father.

“ Father-in-law, Seungri and Ji Ri is my everything. Without them, I can’t even breath. Please forgive me and give me another chance to show you and people, how I can make Seungri become the happiest person in this world. Please give him to me, Father.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter