He must love you.

Dragon, you are my husband ???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ You decided to marry Kwon Ji Yong ? That Kwon Ji Yong ? Seungri, you’re really…something !! This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen !!!” Lee Chaerin drank her beer bottle and glaned at Lee Seunghyun. She smiled wickedly at him, she’s the kind of person likes to see funny stories of people’s life so much.

“ Shut up, CL. Don’t use that kind of eyes to look at me. I’m not your clown. Yes, so ridiculous, but it did bring benefit to me, so it’s fine.” Lee Seunghyun was cleaning his favorite gun and smirking wickedly. Lee Chaerin saw his smile and immediately tried to stay away from Seungri, more far more good. Everytime Seungri smiles that kind of smile, he doesn’t have any good thought for you. How evil Seungri becomes, she and Daesung know the most.

“ Seungri, you have already had a plan for the mighty G-Dragon.” Daesung spoke to Seungri. He didn’t ask him because Daesung understood Seungri so well.  How much hatred Seungri had for Kwon Ji Yong, how contempt Seungri gave Kwon Ji Yong, he didn’t think Seungri will let things go easy for that bastard.

“ Daesung, what’s on your head ? Why do both of you all think that I’m a devil ??????? Alright, I am. I did think, maybe I should give Kwon Ji Yong one or two lessons, only a small lesson, you know what I mean, when I tell “ small” ?” Lee Seunghyun lifted his gun and pointed into the air like he wanted to shoot something, or correctly, someone, one and only person.

“ Hahaha, go for it, Seungri. I’m right here for you. Let’s begin a party ! Special party for Kwon Ji Yong.” Lee Chaerin laughed loudly. She loves this. She loves to make something become a chaos and see how funny it becomes. Seriously, she , Kang Daesung and Lee Seunghyun could become best friends, because they are all sick and evil people. Next to her, Kang Daesung’s eyes also had that kind of smile.

“ If Kwon Ji Yong dares to hurt my Ji Ri, who cares that he’s Kwon Ji Yong or G- Dragon, I’ll make him into my meal, burning Dragon maybe won’t taste so badly, right ?” Seungri’s eyes shines the light of danger and blood thirsty. If Kwon Ji Yong saw this face of Lee Seunghyun, he should have run for his life right away.

“ I like stews more. So perhaps stew him for me.” Lee Chaerin talked.

“ I personally likes fried meat. Sound good ?” Daesung seriously discussed how many dishes that they can turn Kwon Ji Yong into. Really, this three one, are soul mates of each other.

“ Think about it late. Kwon Ji Yong isn’t easy target at all. Beside him also has someone are quite difficult to deal. His two best friends, Dong Young Bae and Choi Seunghyun. I think right now, Kwon Ji Yong’s telling them how much he hates me and wants to kill me.”

The bottle of beer in Daesung’hand felt down and broke into pieces. Lee Seunghyun and Lee Chaerin turned to look at him and they all wanted to run out the room and stayed away from Kang Daesung. Because Kang Daesung was opening his eyes widely and smiling brightly. So scary as hell ! When Daesung has this kind of expression, he really wants to kill someone, really !

“ Hahaha, CL, Seungri, I add one more dish into our menu, dinosaur meat !!!”

Lee Chaerin and Lee Seunghyun looked at each other with confusion in their eyes. The past of Kang Daesung, he has never told them clearly. However….just more toy, mor funny the party is.

The three….all smiled brightly with that thought.

----

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter