You found love

Dragon, you are my husband ???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can only say, I  just write whatever I have in mind, so maybe it can be boring or bad. It's certainly not good. I don't have enough confidence in my writing, I just use this like my favorite so...Thank you for your reading ^^

In front of the biggest amusing park of the city, three persons, one child, two aldult, the little one was excited, one was smiling, and the remaining person looked like he had swallowed a fly.

All people who came across them had curious look on their face, because those three persons were strange combination. Two mature men and a very cute boy. And more, they wore family uniform, a T-shirt with Panda image on it.

“ Walk faster, I want to play that, that, and that game !!!!”

Kwon Ji Ri jumped happily. He was holding his Daddy and Papa’s hand and pulled them to the ticket box. On his T-shirt had a cute and fat little Panda that was smiling sweetly like Ji Ri.

“ Ji Ri, calm down. We have all day.”

Lee Seunghyun smiled gently at his son. On his T-shirt, a male Panda wore a pants coveralls,also smiled at his son.

“…..Why must we come here ?”

Kwon Ji Yong unpleasantly come with them. How long has he come to the amusing park ??? Hell, from when he was so a little like Ji Ri. He didn’t think that he had a day like that, wearing a T-shirt with a female Panda wore a pink dress and waved at the male Panda and their son.

Seungri gave the tickets to the the ticket collector , Ji Ri hyperactively run into the park, Seungri shaked his head and slowly followed his son, he turned to the frown Ji Yong not so far behind him and answered shortly.

“ Because Ji Ri wants to.”

Kwon Ji Yong glared at him and pull the damn T-shirt that he was wearing.

“ And why must I wear this ? And why must the Panda is female ???”

Seungri  gave him the “ are you stupid” look and smirked.

“ Because…I want to.”

Kwon Ji Yong was too angry to say anything anymore.

When they all came to the park, Ji Ri immediately pointed to the roller coaster.

“ Play this !!! Papa, Daddy, come, come.”

Kwon Ji Yong looked at how high the roller coaster  is and look at the small dragon who was hugging his legs and looing at him with his big eyes. Kwon Ji Yong bowed and carried the small dragon up.

“ You don’t have any fear ? It’s too high for you.”

Ji Ri puffed-up and said.

“ I’m not scared and I’m not small. Daddy told, I’m a man, so I can’t be fear of anything. So……Papa, are you scared ? Oh, so you’re scared, poor you. Don’t worry, I’ll protect you.”

Ji Ri had a deep sigh like an old man and pat Ji Yong’s shoulder in sympathy. His Papa is old but still scared of a roller coaster ? Haizzzz, so hard for his life….

Kwon Ji Yong was trembling and tried so hard so he wouldn’t throw this son of him away.Who the hell taught his son anf turned him into this little evil ???

Seungri has already came to buy the tickets when he heard Ji Ri’s voice. He waved the tickets to them and when he looked at Kwon Ji Yong, his eyes were so similar with Ji Ri’s eyes, full of mockery.

Yeah, no wonder, Ji Yong furiously thought, big devil will born little devil, all the same !!!

Ji Ri really had no fear for anything, because all the dangerous games till the adventure games, all the game that even some aldult don’t dare to play, Ji Ri all played and laughed happily. Kwon Ji Yong came to play with him, sometimes almost wanted to vomit, but when he looked at the so calm Seungri’s face, Ji Yong tried hard to bear it. Ji Yong cursed in his mind, this two devils have too many stamina, damn it !!!

But Ji Ri only was fear of one thing. And Kwon Ji Yong believed that, Ji Ri also inherited something from him. Because Ji Yong was “ a little” scared of that too.

Ghost house.

But, although they’re afraid , they were still curious and wanted to go. Curiosity kills the cat, it’s so fit to those Father andson.

In the dark house where had no light, strange sound and voice could be heard anywhere, cat’s groaned, crying sound of a girl….all made Ji Ri and Ji Yong wanted to run away as soon as possible, but of course, they couldn’t, they still had a lon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter