You died

Dragon, you are my husband ???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Ji Yong forgot to pickup Kwon Ji Ri. At the company, he had a urgent meeting and after that, he had come to the car and drove straight to his old house. Till when he remembered, he didn’t live here anymore and  his son were still waiting for him at the school. Kwon Ji Yong panickedly drove the car back, as fast as he could. But then, he was still so late, the school has already closed and at the gate, little Ji Ri was sitting there alone. Ji Ri burried his head deep into his knees, Kwon Ji Yong couldn’t see his expression but he knew, Ji Ri must be hurt and sad. Ji Yong’s heart also felt hurt when he saw that scene. He realized that, he had forgotten this son of him for too long, so long that he didn’t know how to become a good Papa to him.

Kwon Ji Yong left the car and run to Ji Ri’s side. Hearing the footsteps, Ji Ri lifted his head up to see and when he realized that was Kwon Ji Yong, Ji Ri turned his head away. Ji Ri was angry, Ji Ri didn’t want to see that man !!!

“ I’m sorry. I….was busy so I came too late. Let’s come home, Ji Ri.”

Ji Ri still didn’t look at Kwon Ji Yong, he muttered.

“ Daddy will never pickup me late. You forgot me. You don’t love me. You lied.”

Ji Ri is a smart and sensitive boy, Kwon Ji Yong knew that. So when Ji Ri could guess the truth, Kwon Ji Yong embarrassedly touched his nose. Kids these day….

“ Sorry. I’m so sorry. What do you want so you can forgive me ? Baby, forgive me, please ?”

Kwon Ji Yong knelt down in front of little Ji Ri and smiled sincerely. It was the first time in his life that he had to please someone this much, but he did it naturally. After all, he’s still human . Loving their own kids is people’s nature.

Kwon Ji Ri looked at Ji Yong’s smile and he was a bit moved. That man has never smiled this smile to him before. That man is very good looking and….Ji Ri always feels so close to that man. When Ji Ri looked at the mirror, Ji Ri saw that he ans that man…looks very similar to each other. Why ? Ji Ri can’t understand but somehow….Ji Ri wanted to stay with that man more and more. But of course, Daddy is still Ji Ri’s number one. No one can replace Daddy in Ji Ri’s heart. Not at all !!!

Ji Ri slowly reached his hand to Kwon Ji Yong, it’s his sign that he wants to be hugged. Daddy always knows that. However, Kwon Ji Yong isn’t Seungri. But when he looked at the light in his cute son’s eyes, he just did what he thought. He gently hugged Ji Ri’s tiny waist, lifted him up and embraced him tightly. Ji Ri smiled brightly. Good, like Daddy, that man knew what he thought without needing he said anything. He must love me ! Little Ji Ri was satisfied so he hugged Ji Yong’s neck back and burried his head into Ji Yong shoulder.

“ Go home, I’m hungry. Daddy must be waiting for us at home.”

Kwon Ji Yong carried Ji Ri into the car, put him gently on the seat and wore the seatbelt for him. When he drove them to home, he asked Ji Ri.

“ Do you want something ?”

Ji Ri shaked his tiny head.

“ Daddy told me that good boy won’t require thing unnecessary. Ji Ri’s a good boy.”

Ji Yong his son’s hair. He must admit, Seungri taught Ji Ri so well. A good and cute kid like that, who in this world can’t love him ? When Ji Yong saw a stuffed animals’s store, Ji Yong stopped the car and carried Ji Ri to there. A good boy still needs toys to play. Son of Kwon Ji Yong, can have anything that he likes.

“ What the kind of stuffed animals that you like, Ji Ri ?”

Ji Ri looked around the store and his eyes shined brightly when he saw a big Panda. Kwon Ji Yong also saw that so he bought that immediately.

Ji Ri happily hugged the Panda almost bigger than him but he still asked Kwon Ji Yong.

“ Is this expensive ?”

“ Don’t worry about that. I have money and I can buy anything for you.”

Ji Ri shaked his head again.

“ Daddy told me, we can’t waste money. We need money for something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter