Free from...

Dragon, you are my husband ???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Take care of yourself well.”

“ You must obey your Daddy.”

“ Be a good boy.”

“ I’ll try my best to come back to you soon.”

“ Ji Ri, I love you, I really love you.”

Ji Ri hugged his Mommy tightly and didn’t want to let her go. But Daddy told him, Mommy needs to come abroad to treat her illness. Daddy told, Mommy will be fine because she has Ji Ri.

“ Mommy, I’m waiting for you. I love you.”

Ji Ri’s mother smiled brightly to him and gave him to Seungri. She looked at Seungri and trusted him.

“ Thank you so much. I give Ji Ri to you again. I…I’ll try to live. I will.”

Seungri smiled gently to her and shaked her hand.

“ We always welcome you anytime. Remember, Ji Ri’s your son.”

When Ji Ri’s mother waved to them and walked to the gate, suddenly, she saw a person who was waiting for her at there.

“ What do you want, Kwon Ji Yong ?”

Kwon Ji Yong came closer to her, he has never seen this woman carefully, all the things she did, he has never cared to know… Just like he did to Seungri….

“….Maybe it’s too late but….sorry for all.”

Ji Ri’s mother opened her eyes widely and didn’t believe what she just heard. The mighty Kwon Ji Yong, said sorry to her ? But then, she remembered something….so that’s why….The woman smirked.

“ You don’t have feel sorry to me. Because I’m also responsible for what I did. I chose that way. You didn’t love me and I just wanted what I never could have. You’re a jerk but I’m also the . We’re all the same so just call it even. But, Kwon Ji Yong, what made you like this, let me guess, it’s about Seungri, right ? hahaha, serve you right.

Kwon Ji Yong, the only one you should, you must, you have to feel sorry. Only him. Only Seungri deserves that. The only one who really loved you deeply, also olny Seungri did.

Kwon Ji Yong, however, I think, even you kneel down to beg him, he will never forgive you. I also hope like that. Hahaha, good luck and goodbye, bastard.”

The woman stomped on her high heels and left for Ji Yong words like that. Kwon Ji Yong had a deep sigh and he had to admit, she was right, and completely right.

Seungri….

He will never forgive him.

Flashback

Kwon Ji Yong took Seungri to a restaurant, where he had booked a VIP’s room. When he stepped into the room, Seungri saw a person who was sitting in there. And, that person, Seungri knew him, knew so well. The man who used be his friend, the man who trapped him and made him be fired,the man began his misery past. The man was trembling nonstop when he saw who was coming into the room. Seungri came near him and suddenly, the man knelt down on his kneels, grabbed Seungri’s hand and begged him in fear.

“ Seungri, please forgive me, please ! I didn’t know what I did had brought you so many things like that. I just…just…was jealous of you so much. You had everything that I wanted to have. You did job better than me, you had much money and you had a best lover. I….I….was so blind by my greedy so I…I….”

Ji Yong came and kicked the man out from Seungri and talked coldly.

“ Tell him all the truth.”

The man shivered stronger and even cried out loud like a child.

“ I…It was me….who did everything by myself and Ji Yong didn’t know about those things. I sold files for enemy company and blamed it on you. I invited Ji Yong to my house and planned for you to come and see. I…I…those photos of you and Ji Yong…I…I secretly took and sent it to your parents. I thought…like that, you will never win over me.I’m sorry, I’m so sorry !!!”

The man tried to grab Seungri’s hand again to please him. Ji Yong had come to see him and threat him that he’ll destroy everything that he has now if he doesn’t tell Seungri the truth. Ji Yong can do anything that he says, the man knew it so well. So he must come here and face Seungri, who he destroyed his life. He was so scared, too scared….

Seungri suddenly smiled brightly anf sat down so he could see straight into the man’s eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter