Shut up. I know.

Dragon, you are my husband ???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Ji Yong was saved by his Father’s men and he was forced to come back to the Kwon main house, where his Father was waiting for him angrily. Kwon Ji Yong felt so up, everything must blame to that damn Seungri, Kwon Ji Yong swore to himself, he’ going to give all humiliations back to him.

“ You’re already near thirsty years old and the hell ??? Was tied on the bed, totally and more, was taken those kind of photos ??? Kwon Ji Yong, I remember that I teach you better than this !!! What the are you doing ??”

Kwon Father threw a cup of tear into the wall next to where Kwon Ji Yong was standing and shouted loudly at his face. Kwon Ji Yong bowed his head and obediently endured all his Father’s words. In his mind, he has killed Seungri with the most painful way over and over again.

“ So, that kid is really your son ?” Kwon Father finally calmed down a little after one hour screaming nonstop and he asked Kwon Ji Yong about Lee Ji Ri.

“ Yes, definitely he’s mine. Can you see, he’s my replica.” Kwon Family all have good genre and Lee Ji Ri has no exception.

“ And who’s the man names Lee Seunghyun ?”

“…..One of my used to be toy.” Kwon Ji Yong gritted his teeths furiously  when he said about Seungri.

“ Your old toy and now you’re his toy ?” Kwon Father smirked.

“ Father !!!!” Kwon Ji Yong wanted to say back to Kwon Father then he was stopped by his next sentence.

“ Your toy is one of the best policeman in this city now and he’s used to be a soldier, special one, the one that nation doesn’t want us to know about them, six years ago. It means what , you think, Ji Yong ? It means that he can kill you whenever he wants with his skills. And beside him, having people aren’t normal one too. Kang Daesung, his best friend, is a famous hacker of the underworld and his fosterling sisters, four Ladies, Lee Chaerin, Sandara Park, Park Bom, Gong Minzy are assassins. With a background like that, you still think that Lee Seunghyun is still his toy ??? Don’t be ridiculous, Ji Yong. You’re still alive here, just feels thankful about it.”

Kwon Ji Yong was so speechless and frozen by those news from his Father. Seungri, the stupid one who always said that he loves him ten years ago, is that strong and dangerous one ?? He just couldn’t believe it. However, with all the things happened, he must admit, Seungri….isn’t easy to defeat at all.

“ Lee Seunghyu has called me and told me that, if our family takes Lee Ji Ri away, he’ll immediately post all the photos of you on every website of the world. He can do it, with the help of Kang Daesung. And more, he’ll kill you for sure and it’s not hard time with him and four Ladies at all. Kwon Ji Yong, you know what’s going coming to you ?” Kwon Father continued and glanced at Ji Yong’s angry face.

“ Who the hell is he ?? I’m Ji Ri’s bloody Father. I have the right to take him back with me.” Ji Yong kicked the chair next to him away. Damn it !! The first time that the Great Dragon like him must feel the feeling of a loser like this !!!

“ Lee Seunghyun told me to ask you, what’s your purpose to take back Lee Ji Ri ? Is it that you will throw him to Kwon Family , ignore his life after that, and free to enjoy your life alone ? You only use Lee Ji Ri to shut my mouth up and live your wonderful life ?”

Kwon Ji Yong once again was speechless. He didn’t know that Seungri could understand him so well like that.

“ Yes, with your expression, I know that Lee Seunghyun was right. Kwon Ji Yong, he’s your son, he’s not a pet. I don’t think that  you are this heartless person”

“ Even though he’s my son, so what ? I don’t have to give up my life just because of him !!” Kwon Ji Yong stubbornly answered back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter