Opening

Dragon, you are my husband ???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Pretty sister, are you alone ?”

A young girl looked down when she heard a child’s voice. And here he was, a very cute boy. He has white and silky skin, a short black hair and especially, a very big eyes. He looked almost like a doll. And adding more for his cuteness, he was dressed in Panda’s costume, with two big ears and a ruffled , plump tail. She laughed and sat down in front of the boy.

“ What do you want from me, little one ?”

However, next sentences of the boy made her totally dumb.

“ What’s your body measurement ? What’s size of your chest ? Your waist ? Your ?”

…..What did she just hear ?

“ Are you rich ? Can you buy expensive candy and cake in the mart ? All ?”

Should she answer this kind of question ? The girl lost her mind.

“ If all your answers are good enough, I’ll add you to my list. You know, being my Mama isn’t easy at all. You need to compete with so many girls. Don’t worry, you’re lucky to be a candidate.  My Daddy is the best in this world. Best of the best man you have ever seen !

And don’t  need to thank me either. If you want to show me your benefit, you only need to buy me toys in the store over there, the Panda one !”

The girl felt like this world’ going to the end. Telling her, a child is only five or six years old, told her what ???? What the hell happened here ???

“ Kid, I have one question, who’s your Daddy ?” What’s kind of a father can create a child like this ? She really wanted to know.

“ Ah, my Daddy is superman. Here, his photograph. See, I told you, you need to try hard to have my Daddy.”

The girl looked at the photo in the child’s hand. And she must tell, the kid’s Daddy is very handsome. Look like he’s a police man because of the uniform, he has a very bright smile, makes people feel warm when they look at him. She felt a little attractive to him. Just when she wanted to ask more, from a far, a man was running to their place, and that was the kid’s Daddy !

“ Little evil, where did you go ?? Want me to hit your again ??”

The man looked so worried, perhaps the kid run away without saying anything to him. The cute kid right when he saw his Daddy, immediately run to him, used his tiny hand to hug his Daddy’s legs and showed him his puppy expression. Every time he makes Daddy angry, he always uses this trick to escape the punishment.

“ Daddy ! Daddy  ! Hug me ! Hug me !”

The man grabbed the kid’s collar and pulled him up like he carried a thing. He had a severe look on the face. This little evil, if you’re too softly on hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter