Really?

my First Love was scripted?

This is going really well, he thinks. Key and Onew really wound him up about his lack of experience, but maybe it isn’t the experience, maybe it’s the girl? He laughs at the thought. This isn’t real is it? He seems to be on a roll so he keeps asking pressing questions.

“What do you think of me?” He smiles but prepares himself for an answer.
“I... like you~” 

“Oh really?”
“Yes. I like you~” she says while looking down.

He exhales in relief. 

“I like you too.”


He decides to push the envelope.

“Do you have any dating experience? A first love?”

“I haven’t dated anyone. But... I have experiences unrequited love.”

“Really? When was your first unrequited love?”

“....in elementary?” she stifles a laugh.
“Really?” he is astounded at hearing his own words repeated back at him.
“Yes.”

He takes a deep breath.
“I don’t have any dating experience either.” he confesses.

“Really?” she says in disbelief.

“Yes.”

“Reallllly?????” 

“Yes.”

“Reaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyy?????”

“Yes. Why.. are you..? It’s true.” He defends. 

“It’s just hard to believe.”

“What? It’s hard to believe you too!” He teases. 

“No! Really?”

“Yes really!” 

She laughs.

“You still don’t believe me do you?”

“No I don’t.” She laughs.

“Why? My members say I will be forever alone.” he laughs at the memory.

“No. You’re too good looking for that.”

He scoffs.

“What are you talking about! You’re prettier~”

She looks away in embarrassment. She’s not used to dealing with such a forward man.
“I feel really proud,” breaking the silence “because you’re a woman with an innocent image but still maintains a chic, y grace about you, you’re beautiful, and you’re my wife!”

“What????????” she blushes at the slew of compliments. What to do?
The producers interven once again.

“Okay guys, that’s enough getting to know you time, now it’s time for the date portion. Taemin will drive Naeun to the location.”

Taemin gulps. He’s never driven with a girl by himself. 

They walk down the stairs and head toward the car. This is a date right? He thinks. He immediately goes over to her side of the car and opens the door for her. Suddenly he remembers the seat belt incident Key and Onew trained him on. He couldn’t mess this up. He takes his seat next to her and takes a deep breath.