My wife Son Naeun

my First Love was scripted?

When they stepped outside they find a mission mailbox. Taemin and Naeun become nervous.

“To congratulate Taemin on Coming of Age Day, SHINee members will visit your house. Be prepared to greet them.”
“Oh! What should I do? They’re going to tease me a lot!” Taemin groans.

“What should we do?????? I knew this was going to happen!” Naeun groans.
“Should we not do it? Should we just lock them out?” Taemin suggests.
“Yeah, let’s lock the doors and pretend we aren’t home.” Naeun adds.
“I’m worried already! They’re going to tease me so much..” Taemin cries.

They arrive at their house with their nerves at the highest they’ve ever been.

“We have to prepare something to eat... We don’t have time for this!” Taemin says in a rush.
“Let’s make gibijjum!”
“Gibijjum? Really?” 
“Yeah. And let’s make egg rolls too! We have all the ingredients for these things..”
“Okay. let’s hurry. We don’t have time!” Taemin says quickly.
In his panic mode, Taemin doesn’t notice Naeun’s cooking skill has vastly improved since the last time they “cooked” together until he looks over at her.
“Wow. Did you practice since the last time we cooked?” he asks in honest curiosity. 
"
No.” Naeun says while avoiding his gaze.
“But you’re so good at it!” Taemin decides to let this go and try his hardest to make the meal good.

They clean up and are about to check on the food when the doorbell rings.
“No no no. We’re not here.” Taemin says nervously.

The doorbell rings again.

“Wait. Wait. Just five minutes please.” Taemin cries.
Taemin and Naeun scramble around trying to get all the food set on the table while the members continue knocking the door loudly.
“Taemin-ah!” Key says.

“Hang on. Hang on. I’m on the toilet.” Taemin says.

Naeun and Taemin run around the kitchen, setting plates, and cups.

“Okay. I’m going to let them in.” Taemin says to Naeun.
“No don’t go! I’m scared~” Naeun says quietly while Taemin runs to the door.

“Who is it?” Taemin opens the door to find no one there.
“Lee Taemin!” Minho shouts from the other side of the house.

Naeun is shocked when she is face to face with Minho and runs across the room. Taemin walks back to the living room in shock.

“Why didn’t you open the door!” Minho shouts.
“How did you get in?” Taemin says in shock, standing in front of a shy Naeun.
“I just got in through the back door.”
“Really?” Taemin says. ‘i should have locked that door too.’
“Why are you exactly the same as you are in our home?” Key bursts in.
“What do you mean..? Hey! Why are you coming in with your shoes on?” Taemin says, pushing Key out the back door. 
“Having shoes on isn’t important when you don’t open the door for us!” Key shouts, but still walks outside and takes his shoes off. 
“Ah, no. It’s not like that hyungs, we were preparing this meal for you.” Taemin walks Minho over to the kitchen to show him their handiwork.

Minho finally notices Naeun who is hiding behind a plant and gently introduces himself.

“Ah, hello. Nice to meet you.” he bows.
“Nice to meet you.” Naeun says quietly and bows deeply.
“Taeminnie! You’re married now!!” Minho pushes Taemin around.

Naeun runs away from the members, when Key walks back inside and starts singing a song from Apink at her. 

“What are you doing, hyung?” Taemin says to Key. 
“Naeun, come here.” Taemin says, smiling at her. 

The groups goes in the living room.
 

Taemin’s nerves are the highest they’ve ever been. The presence of s makes him feel younger, smaller. They’ve only been in their house for five minutes, and they’re already embarrassed him in front of Naeun.

“We will introduce ourselves.” Taemin says. Suddenly realizing he has to call Naeun his wife. Minho notices Taemin’s embarrassment tell: he scrunches up his hands when he’s extremely embarrassed. This sight perks him up. 
“My............................wife.” Minho burst out into laughter while Key tries to give Taemin the benefit of the doubt.
“Yeah that’s right.” Key says flatly.
“Please don’t laugh.” Taemin looks at Minho, while also laughing.
“I introduce to you, my Wife Son Naeun.”

Minho and Key both explode into laughter. 

Taemin groans at this sight.

“You’ll lose feelings for her if you include her last name. Don’t include her last name!” Key says jokingly. 

Taemin runs away from the hyungs.

“I can’t do it! What do I do?” he says self-consciously.
“Try again.” Key says, avoiding Taemin’s gaze, trying not to laugh again.
“Right. I introduce to you my wife...” Naeun laughs at Taemin’s awkward speech and playfully hits his shoulder.

“Naeun is 20 years old and we just got married.” Taemin buries his face in his hands. Feeling the hyung’s eyes on him, and feelings much more embarrassed.
“You have to introduce us too!” Key says exacerbated.
“This is our member Minho hyung, who you acted with in the drama.” Taemin says to Naeun. 
“I was there too!” Key interjects.
“What?” Taemin says in confusion.
“Oh! It’s true! He was there too.” 
“They filmed for an hour but I was only in it for two seconds. ‘I came here to buy flowers.’” 
They all laugh at this ridiculous memory. 

Minho and Key take it upon themselves to explore the house.
“What is this?!” Minho says, looking at a set of pictures Taemin and Naeun took together at Myongdong.
“Don’t we look cute, hyung?” Taemin says proudly.
“You do these sort of things?!” Minho says with too much gusto.
“ah... this is embarrassing.” Taemin says to himself. 
Minho forces Taemin into a high-five, while giving him a meaningful look and pointing at Naeun. Taemin almost drops to the floor in embarrassment.
“Anyways~ let’s go upstairs.” Taemin says trying to change the mood.

The hyungs lead up the stairs, Naeun trailing behind, afraid of being the next victim. 

“This is our room on the right.” Taemin says.

Key opens the door carefully.

“This is the bed?!” Key exclaims.
“Why are you messing with us?!” Minho looks at Taemin.
“No honestly. It’s not a joke.” Taemin says.

Key and Minho jump on the bed.

“I can’t believe this is the bed!” Key exclaims.
“I think skinship will come naturally here.” Minho says with a mischievous smile. He puts his arms and legs around Key and looks at Taemin in the eye.
“Ah. Don’t do that.. please..” Taemin begs.
Naeun steps across the room away from Taemin, in embarrassment.

“Hey! Are you married to me? Go over there!” Key pushes Taemin near Naeun.

The atmosphere becomes awkward.

“You guys stay here, we’ll go downstairs.” Minho says, while Key follows him out the door.
“I’ll think of a plan.” Taemin says quietly.
“A plan?! What do you mean by that?!” Key says opening the door again.
“No. Not a plan. I just don’t know what to do right now.” Taemin says in disorientation. 

“Okay. Come down in a bit.” Minho says while closing the door. Key bursts into his evil laughter, making Taemin more umcomfortable. Ah! The fun they’re having at teasing the maknae.

Taemin and Naeun let out a puff of air.

“Ah! What do we do?” Taemin says to Naeun.
“I don’t know! You can’t speak in front of them!” 
“And you seem to freeze up around them! You’re scared to talk to them aren’t you?” Naeun nods.
“What do you think about the hyungs?”
“They’re scary.” Naeun says honestly.
“Yes, they can be scary, but...” 

Minho and Key explode from the door.

“What! You think we’re scary?!” Key says.
“Why are we scary?!” Minho says. 

Naeun and Taemin sit closer to each other for comfort. Their hearts racing at the fear of being teased even more. 

“No no no.” Naeun says avoiding their gaze.
“You’re probably just a scared person.” Key says looking at Naeun. Taemin turns his head and laughs silently at how truthful Key’s words are. 
“I can’t stand this anymore, let’s go eat.” Key says, leaving the room.