Jeju Island

my First Love was scripted?

“Taemin, we’ve touched down to Jeju island.” one of the producers shakes him awake.

“Oh! I fell asleep?” 

“Yeah just for a little while. Let us touch up your make-up and we are going to get a few shots of you at the location. Then we will give you the cue to walk into the room to meet your wife for the first time.”

All this new information jolted Taemin awake. In just a few hours he’ll be meeting his wife for the first time. 

They transported him into a van where he admired all the beautiful sights of Jeju island. After an hour of driving the slowed down to the side of the road where there was a bright red car. 

“Ah? Why are we stopping hyung?”

“We want you to drive yourself there so we can get a few shots of you driving along the coast. You’ll also be driving her to your first date.”

The memory of the belt incident quickly flashes through Taemin’s mind. He stifles a laugh at the scene.

Taemin loses himself in thought while driving. What would she be like? A small idea that she would be compatible with him goes through his mind. The idea excites him. Finally he arrives to a big cafe with giant glass windows and he gulps. He gets out the car and started walking inside.

“Wait Taemin, we need a few scenic shots of the location and of you, so just wait for a few minutes.”

Taemin’s smile is no longer contained due to the excitement. He just wants to see what she looks like already. 

“Okay Taemin. We’ve got everything we need. Are you ready?”

“Yes.” Taemin replies quickly.

He heads inside the elegant house, aware of every step he takes. He slowly goes up the stairs. When he reaches the top he looks around the corner for her. When he looks up, there she is. With his nerves melting into complete excitment, he smiles and opens the door.