I'll tell you if you say it first

my First Love was scripted?

Naeun sits on the couch in the living room, waiting for Taemin’s arrival. They will be watching a movie together. A simple date. Her heart flutters at the thought of it.

Taemin walks in with an enormous bouquet of ballons.

“Naeun-ah. I brought these for you.” Taemin says with a handsome smile.
“For me?” Naeun says happily.
“Do you like them?” Taemin extends his hand full of balloons to Naeun.
“Yes. They’re pretty. Where did you get them?” Naeun admires the colorful balloons.
“They were props from a show I just filmed and I thought you might like them so I brought them from the set. And I wanted to try something with you..”

Naeun tilts her head curiously at the sight of Taemin taking one of the balloons. He up the helium from the balloon.

“Do you want to try it?” high-pitched Taemin asks.

Naeun giggles. She takes a balloons and also inhales the helium.

“Oh. This is fun. Let’s talk like this.” high-pitched Naeun suggests.
“Naeun-ah.” high-pitched Taemin turns to face her.
“Yes?” high-pitched Naeun asks.
“I missed you.” says high-pitched smiling Taemin.
“Me too. I missed you too.” high-pitched smiling-as-big Naeun answers.
“Oh really?” This answer shocks high-pitched Taemin, and they both start giggling.

After a brief laughing session, Taemin decides to test how long her honesty will stick.

“Naeun-ah. When’s the last time you went to the movies?” He asks curiously.
“Ah.. the last time I went was when I was filming a drama.” she says meekly.
“When you were filming a drama..?” 
“Yes.” Naeun says cautiously.
“With who?” Taemin asks while feeling a slight bit of jealously creep inside him.
“That Oppa.” Naeun says in amusement.
 “Which Oppa?” Taemin says, while clenching his jaw but still trying to keep a smile on his face.
“The Oppa I kissed.” Naeun says with a slight grin.
“What?” Taemin says while hitting the balloon’s strings.
“What’s wrong?”
“Oh no, I think I saw a mosquito in here. Anyways. I also went to the movies with a girl.” Taemin says deviously.
“With who?” Naeun says seriously.
“It was just us two.” 
“With who?” Naeun says with a slightly harsher tone.
“Just a girl I know..” Taemin says provokingly.
“When was this?” 
“Oh. Pftt... two months ago?” Taemin looks off into the distance, pretending to reminisce on this movie date. 
“Oh really? What movie did you see?” Naeun asks with an even harsher tone.
“While holding hands.” Taemin interrupts. 
“What movie was it? Who was this girl?” Naeun quickly turns to face Taemin, feeling her heart beat faster.

Taemin laughs at Naeun’s serious face. Ah, so cute, he thinks.

“With Kyungsoon-ie.” Taemin answers.
“Who the heck is Kyungsoon?” Naeun asks angrily. 
“My mom.” Taemin says in amusement.
“Oh. Oh!” Naeun says in mortification. 
“My mom goes to a Catholic church, and she tells me she hears things. She said someone that knows you tells her things about you.”
“Oh really?!” Naeun asks in astonishment.
“Yeah. It must be someone who knows your mom.” Taemin adds.
“So what did they say?” Naeun asks curiously.
“There’s something bothering you right?” Taemin asks while his heart starts pounding.
“No. There’s not.” 
“Really?”
“Really.”
“I hear a lot of things though..” Taemin says playfully.
“Like what?”
“hmm.. I don’t know.” Taemin says while his grin gets bigger.
“What?”
“I’m not telling.”
“Why not?”
“I’ll tell you if you say it first.” Taemin says as he feels his heart leaping out of his chest.
“Tell you what?” Naeun asks slowly.
“Mmm... Do you like me?” Taemin asks directly.

Naeun bursts into laughter.

“What! What is that???” 
“If you don’t say, I won’t tell you what I’ve heard.” Taemin flirts.

Naeun’s feels her the butterflies in her stomach fluttering so quickly, she wonders if she can float.

“I..do.” Naeun’s cheeks flush.
“Like what?” Taemin plays dumb.
“Huh?” Naeun smiles.
“What do you like?” Taemin flirts again.
“......................................................................I like Oppa.” Naeun’s cheeks flush to a crimson red.

Taemin’s heart leaps up and down. He can feel his cheekbones rising to the heavens. He can’t remember of a time when he’s felt this good.