Jonghyun is looking bad in front of Naeun?

my First Love was scripted?

Naeun lies awake in her dorm with thoughts of not getting any alone time with Taemin for two filmings in a row. Can she skip it? How is she going to deal with the heart ache she hasn’t stopped feeling for hours? She lies in bed, determined to fall asleep and stop thinking of Taemin.

“Kai-goon.” Taemin says.
“Taemin. It’s three o-clock in the morning.”
“Yes. Yes. Yes. I know. But I need to talk to you.”
“Taemin.....”
“Ah! Kai. Remember that time when we were Trainees and you told me that you needed help with a move, and I was really tired from a six hour vocal training session, but we went to our secret practice room together until 4 o clock the next morning, even though I had to--”
“Okay. Okay! I get remember. Jeez. What’s wrong?”
“Naeun and I are filming a scripted episode tomorrow-- I mean today.”
“..... Taemin I need context.”
“Ah right. Okay. Well. TodayihadtofilmwiththememberssowedidntgetanyalonetimetogetherandthewholetimethemembersweremakingfunofmeandmakingmelookbadinfrontofherandalsoshecircledJonghyunasheridealtypeandnotmewhichwasreallyshockingformeandIkindoflookedbadinfrontofherforalittlebitandnowimworriedthatshedoesntlikemebutwekindofhadamomentattheendoffilmingbuticantaskheraboutitbecauseididntaskforhernumberagainandnowtommorrowwearedoingascriptedepisodesowewontgettospeakfreelyuntilidontknowwhenbecauseagainididntaskforhernumberagain.”
"
Jonghyun....is looking bad in front of Naeun because he is doing a scripted episode...but you’re not speaking freely in front of her because... you didn’t ask for her number???” 
“No! Kai. Are you listening?” 
“Yeah I’m listening to you but you’re speaking gibberish! I’ve never seen you get like this.”
“I was filming with the members all day and they made me feel really small. I guess the words are bursting out of me because they’ve been stuck inside me for hours.” 
“They teased you a lot in front of her?”
“Yeah it was really embarrassing. They even got her to tell me that she circled Jonhyun-hyung as her ideal type.”
“Tsch. How did you react?”
“I couldn’t keep my composure. Hearing this hit me like a ton of bricks. I’m nothing like Jonhyun. He’s a senstive and creative artistic soul. I’m..”
“Taemin shut up. Don’t sell yourself short.”
“But Kai, if this is the type of guy she likes, I have no chance with her! And I can’t even talk to her about this because I.... didn’t... get her number...” Taemin says quietly.
“Tae! How long have you had that polaroid with your number on it in your wallet?”
“Ah.”
“How long we practiced how you approach her? How long have I had to play this scenario out with you?”
“Kai.”
“Taemin. Stop questioning whether or not she likes you. Just go with it. If she likes you, she likes you, if she doesn’t, she still has to pretend she does for the show.”

They both laugh.

“But I can’t speak to her during the scripted episode tomorrow...”
“Tae, stop being so negative. This gives you time to build up your nerve. Also, why do I hear car horns?”
“Oh. I’m outside of the dorm, I’m waiting for the members to be asleep. I’ve had enough torment for tonight. 
“Taemin. Go to sleep. You don’t want her to see bags under your eyes tomorrow, do you?”

Taemin shuts off his phone, and runs inside the building.

////////////////////////

After a 12 hour day of a scripted episode, Naeun heads home. She prepares herself for the next filming where Taemin and Naeun will finally be alone.