Why So Serious

my First Love was scripted?

Taemin’s schedule for the next week was hectic. They filmed a music video for “Why so Serious?” that took 18 hours, they were perfecting their dance routine trying to adjust to missing a member, Taemin was training to take over Jonghyun’s beautiful high-notes, but what Taemin was most nervous about, the first episode of WGM was going to air tonight. He was already on edge from missing one member, he had many worries about the show too. How will the producers edit their story? If all that wasn’t nerve-striking already, the next day after the show aired, he will be going on another date with Naeun. He didn’t know if he was nervous or excited to see her.
All of the members gathered around the living room ready to watch the show while Taemin mulled about in his room, preparing himself for the hyung’s endless teasing.

“Taemin-ah!” Key exclaims.
“Come over here, it’s starting.” Onew says loudly.

Taemin walks out of his room and steps into the living room. He immediately sees the hyungs on the foot of the sofa, sitting on pillows and surrounds by snacks. Jonghyun who’s injured is the only one sitting on the sofa, with what it seems like a thousand pillows and even more snacks.

“Ah? What is this? Are we watching a movie or something?” Taemin exclaims.

The hyungs are start laughing.

“We made ourselves comfortable to watch your performance.” says Minho.
“Yeah since you didn’t tell us anything about the date, we figured we’d watch it instead.” Jonghyun says.

“Shh guys, it’s starting.”

For the next 37 minutes Taemin was jeered at, teased, and laughed at.

“What is wrong with you?” Key asks

“What?” Taemin replies
“Why are you so awkward?”

The hyungs collectively start laughing.

“Ah.” Taemin looks down.

“Do you really like her or something?” Minho asks.
“Ah...” Taemin starts smiling.
“Taeminnie why are your eyes smiling so much?” Minho teases.
“She’s pretty, hyung..” Taemin starts
“Taemin likes a girl!” Minho interrupts. 
“Wow our maknae is growing up!”
“I bet you’ll have skinship in the next few episodes.” Minho teases
“Wait,” Key says “Isn’t your next filming tomorrow?” 

The hyungs pick Taemin up and start throwing him up and down.
 

“You’re going to see your wife tomorrow!”
“We know you’re excited, don’t try to hide it!”

“It’s cute! You’re cute~”

“Did you watch?” Taemin texts Kai

“Yes, it just finished.

And what did you think?”

I think she’s your perfect match ^_^”

Taemin smiles. He’s excited for the next day.
-----------------------------
The hyungs minus Jonghyun arrive at MusicCore to record another live performance of “Why So Serious” and after the performance Taemin has his filming scheduled. Because of the excitement and anticipation Taemin delivers one of the best performances he’s done in a while. The hyungs feed off Taemin’s energy and they give a great performance.

(https://youtu.be/rMf6DKYm3QI?list=LLQe68eVAoOueuIny8c9B5_A)

The hyungs sit in the make-up artist chairs to take their make-up off.

“Wow Taeminnie, you hit every note today.” Minho says in awe.
“Why are you so energetic?” Key asks with a glisten in his eye.
“What do you mean?” Taemin asks innocently.
“You were jumping around, dancing 100%, and were on pitch the entire time. Something has you pumped up” Onew notes.
 

Taemin grows impatient, he was supposed to meet Naeun at a cafe thirty minutes ago.
“What’s wrong Taeminnie? Have somewhere to be?” Minho asks innocently.
“What? No. It’s just..” 
“Yeah. Do you have a certain person to meet? Or a girl maybe?” Key asks.
“Hm. I wonder what girl this could be? Someone from SMtown? Or maybe someone like.... your wife????” Minho gets up and starts dancing.
“I miss my wife. I want to see her soon.” Key says mocking Taemin.

Onew starts laughing at Taemin’s nervousness.
 

“Okay Maknae. You can go in a separate car. We will take a different car back to the dorm. See you after.” Onew says.
With this proposal, Taemin shoots out of his chair and heads out of the building. He finds the film crew there waiting for him expectedly.

“Is she at the location already?” Taemin asks trying to hide his nerves.
“Yes, she arrived about an hour ago.”
“An hour ago? Oh no. Okay let’s go then.” Taemin says
“We just have to set up, and put a mic on you.”

Taemin’s impatience grows. He just wants to see her already.
“Okay we’re ready.”

Taemin walks out of the building and into the car.