Before

my First Love was scripted?

Taemin laid in bed restless knowing it was the day of the meeting. He had a 5.00 call time to prepare his hair, make-up, and outfit.
“I should just think about this as any other photoshoot, right?” He smiled at himself.
“I can do this. I am professional.” With sudden strength, he got out of bed and took a shower.
“Taemin-ah! The production crew is here.” Key knocked rapidly at the door of the bathroom.

“Wah? Already? What time is it?”

“It’s half past 5 Maknae.” Minho’s voice comes closer to the door.
“Okay I’ll be out soon.”

“Hurry up Taeminnie, they are waiting for you.” Jonghyun’s voice appears.

“Eh? Why is everyone awake at this time?” Taemin thought to himself.

Taemin turned off the water, dried himself off, and after a brief pause at looking himself in the mirror, he opened the door. Standing before him were a sea of people. Producers, the hair stylist, the make-up artist, the stylist, two cameras, a sound guy, and s burst into laughter.

“Why were you taking so long? Were you trying to be extra clean for your wife?” Key teases.

“OH!” Taemin runs into his room in embarrassment and changes into his pajamas. He quickly goes into the make-up artists’ chair, aware of the members stifling laughter. He hasn’t even met her yet and he’s already embarrassed. Oh no! What kind of torture are s going to put him through this entire show? Taemin visibly becomes uncomfortable.
His hair just simply blow-dryed and he was off to the stylist. The stylist chose a black and white poka dot shirt with a turquoise light sweater and tight white skinny jeans with zipper detailing.
“Wow~” Taemin said. This really was an outfit for an idol. For Taemin. Lee Taemin would never wear anything this uncomfortable, he thought. This reassured him. It’s just another acting gig. 

He slipped the outfit on and adding two personal touches to it. His own black wide brimmed hat, and his own black leather backpack.
He stepped out of the room to find s talking about him.

“..yeah he said he’s going to take her to do extreme sports.” Key told the rest of the members.

They all burst out laughing, and at the sight of Taemin, started howling with laughter.

“I’m going to the airport now..” Taemin said quietly. 

“Good luck, Taeminnie. Remember it’s for the fans.” Onew put his hand on Taemin’s shoulder.

“Fighting!” the group said.

 

When they pulled up to the airport, Taemin became even more nervous. The idea of being in a public relationship with someone he didn’t know, someone probably older than him was becoming real. Will she look like the picture he drew of her? His ideal type? He boarded the plane with the picture clutched in his hand. With every step he felt himself becoming heavier and heavier. He quickly sank into his seat. His heart beating a million miles a minute. He clutches his chest and takes a deep breath.