From Melody

✧ Luminous Music Entertainment ✧ Collab Archive
Hello guys!
So some of you might have seen this coming since, if you have been following my blog post, I mentioned back in September that I considered quiting collabing. But then I kept going cause I loved it, which soon didn’t last for long cause I encountered yet another problem in February. After thinking things through, I have decided to quit LME once and for all.
 
Why? It is not because of cyber-bullying as some might be thinking. I have been betrayed multiple times, been lied to in the worst ways possible, been rejected and left alone  by the people I thought were my friends… Being cyber bullied really isn’t enough to take me down. But what is able to take me down is.. myself.
 
I can’t go on explicitly about my true reason for quitting since I am afraid not everyone will understand it, care about it, or maybe agree with it. All I can say is that I know staying in this community is going to bring more harm for all parties. I find myself becoming more selfish rather than selfless, more negative than positive, ranting more than complimenting, willing to give only if they are willing to give back instead of giving without expecting anything in return. Basically I feel that I am starting to harm and blame myself, which in turn is starting to affect other people in a bad way. (If you wanna understand more, you can read 8760 Hours to reaaally reaaally get a glimpse at how my mindset tend to work at times).
 
Maybe some of you may not have realized this, but in the recent events in the LM chat especially, I realized this. People start blaming themselves because of MY actions and MY mistakes. The way people look at me is not the kind of way you’d want someone to lead, even if it is at an online entertainment company. Basically I feel that I am starting to do more harm than good to the people around me. And if you are kind enough to think “no, that’s not true,” then I’m sorry, I have seen the damage for myself. So I am quitting for the sake of everyone else, including my own (see again so selfish >.<). Cause by staying away, I won’t be able to do you guys any more harm than I have already done.
 
So thank you everyone! This shall be my final looong essay here at LME. Thank you everyone for the wonderful time – whether you are a new star or a ‘senior’ star. It was fun to get to know you all and your voice to the point I hear your voices instead of the original singers’ voice when I listen to music sometimes, or the time when LME and fellow stars appears in my dream so often. I am sorry I can’t fulfill some of the ideas we had planned for LME cause I quitted earlier than expected. You will hear me and still see me for a few upcoming unreleased collabs, but after that, you will no longer get bored of seeing me over and over again XD Sorry for everything I did wrong if I have ever intentionally or unintentionally hurt you in one way or another, I apologize. 
 
Hopefully you guys will enjoy your stay at LME cause you are still in good hands with Winny, Lyn, and Maerin as the CEOs now~ Despite everything that happened to me personally, this is still a place where I was able to improve my singing. Even if the progress is very small, like getting better by 1% every month, but after two years have passed, you have already improved by 24%. So don’t be discouraged if you don’t feel there aren’t any progress now – you are sowing the seeds, the plant will start to bloom later. Just keep watering it by continuing to sing and never giving up. The progress is there.
 
Okay, for real now cause this is super long already… I'm only one chat away if you still need me.
I hereby dethrone myself as LME's CEO.... BYE! Saranghae!!! #LMEPride4ever <3
 
- Melody
 
 
PS. Please help Woo Hyun win for his first solo debut! >.< (Click here)