EML Reviews

✧ Luminous Music Entertainment ✧ Collab Archive

After the long wait, we have finally finished the EML reviews! What took us so long, you wonder? Our desire to give you all the most honest review to point out your strengths and weaknesses in a way no one would probably ever dare to tell you before. All of you asked for an honest review, and that is what we did. We do warn you and ask you to please prepare your heart before reading this. We understand if you decide to leave LME in devastation because of our harsh words. But for those who decide to stay and use this as a way to improve and be a better singer, we applaud you. Remember, these are our own personal opinion and might not reflect what professionals think. However, sometimes having public's opinion is just as important.

There are a total of 24,726 words for the entire review, so please respect us in a way as we respect you and are genuinely trying to help you. Ponder about it; don't just read it and shrug it off. We took 3 weeks to write all of this, guys! And pleaseeeee say something after you've read this so we know it did not get ignored. We welcome you to comment for other people/groups too XD 

Also, MAERIN WENT MISSING! We have no idea where she went to or when she'll be back and she only managed to write until Tada's part. Therefore, we have requested help from LME's very own Kim Tae Yeon: Lyn, to come and fill in the missing gap. Basically all group will get a group review from Melody, Zee, Winny, and Maerin. And individual reviews will be done by a combination of either Melody, Zee, Winny, Maerin, or Lyn. EDM group has to wait for their looooong review from Maerin the moment she resurfaces.

Enough of this long intro, let's get on with it... Prepare your heartttt... And don't cry....

CLICK HERE! DUN DUN DUNNN!!!