♡ Bad - Infinite

✧ Luminous Music Entertainment ✧ Collab Archive

Yet another highly anticipated collab is finally out! Bad is the new good because this entire collab is SO AWESOME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNGYEOLLIE~~~ <333 We release this on your birthday~

(Comment below to unlock your comments)

Our setting was the toilet (and Seong Yeon's room) because that was Infinite's main location too. Now what could possibly happen within a bathroom? Watch the the video seven times, focusing on someone else every time, and find out how one song can be intepreted into 7 different genres by different people.

Aerin (Sung Gyu): The y maknae who can't stop dancing ily in this romantic "rated" love story.

Mimi (Dong Woo): The girl who can't stop crying due to her undying love towards the man in the poster in this dramatic angst.

Melody (Woo Hyun): The village idiot who has discovered new usage of equipments found in the bathroom in this crack comedy. 
I am sorry for ruining Woo Hyun’s parts again. But I can’t let him go even if I die… Even if he dies… We shall die together.. Kekeke…. 

Elea (Hoya): The woman in front of the mirror who looks like she is about to kill you in this thriller filled bathroom fiasco.
To be honest, you are in this collab thanks to your special skills of begging XD I initially wanted you for Sung Yeol, but you seem to hit the high notes well for Hoya’s standards. Anyway, I think you did really great overall and exceeded my expectations. You listen to directions well, tries your best, and is so committed to rerecord your clips over and over again. You managed to bring out the sassy feeling for Hoya in the end!

Seong Yeon (Sung Yeol): The pineapple with a mission to catch all the bad boys with the help of her green ball in this action filled workout video.
In your case, I wanted to let you be Hoya, but you did not hit the high notes for the chorus, which is why I settled on you as Sung Yeol. You did really great, but it is my mistake to put you right after Mimi’s lines. Because your voices are very similar and have a similar vibe, the contrast between Dong Woo and Sung Yeol’s parts weren’t enough. But singing-wise you hit the notes really well for Sung Yeol’s range and are the perfect reverse Sungyeol voice wise XD The only thing you could work on is the pronunciation, like during the bridge where the accent was still kind of thick. But other than that, love your moves on the green bouncing ball!

Winny (L): The female version of L who is doing a rendition of a shampoo hair commercial with a horror twist to it.
At the beginning, I was really worried if you could do L’s attitude in this song or not since your voice is usually soft and gentle. But when I asked you for the audition voice note, I realized you could pull it off, and you did! OMG! You did it SUPER WELL actually! I could not have casted a better Myung Soo because your attitude, your voice is all very similar. Not to mention that in the video I see both L and Myung Soo in you it’s just so perfect. Please stay loyal to Myung Soo and throw Ki Kwang away!

Hye Sun (Sung Jong): The overexcited fangirl who was turned into stuffed animals in this alternate universe fairytale story.
By now I realized that the only ones whose voice fit their counterparts were actually Aerin, Mimi, and Winny, we are all the reverse of our counterparts XD In your case, your voice might sound quite high on its own, but put me, Elea, and Winny in a collab, and suddenly your voice isn’t as high anymore, which is different from Jongie’s signature high voice. However, you did really well with all his parts. Though you didn’t have a lot of lines, I really loved every single one of them. And your video is truly innocent with all the dolls. Thank you also for finding the instrumental, my dear Inspirit~ <3 

Thank you all for participating, and for others who showed so many interest in this song. Please give it a lot of love~ <3

Acapella
Lyrics