✮ Marry You - Super Junior (June Special)

✧ Luminous Music Entertainment ✧ Collab Archive

himdeulgo eoryeowodo (I do)(Hu~) (I do~neul naega isseulge (I do)(Hu~) (Marry you~)
uri hamkkehaneun manheun nal dongan (I do) (Hum~maeil gamsahalge (My love)

 

Would you Marry Me~ So here I'm using Music Box, cuz I feel like it would suits the overall vocal color. And bless heavens it works well. And thank you again my favorite mixer in LME, Aero~ Thank you for synching it. I just realized its hard to sync with my lyric distribution. Thank you and love you so strong <3

 

Seollin= Awesome rap! Everything is perfect. Timing and feels! The feels here are like come on marry me already XD

Zoe= Duh you are awesome always! Thank you very much for figuring out the harmony that I couldnt hear. Thank you for ur hardwork! *throw loves/hug/JHope/Sungmin/whateveryouwant. And your adlibs too amajjing! The feel on dot! And your part with Elea and Zoe (the one after each other) it fits well~

Elea= Girl, congrats on your debut on LME. I have doubts in giving you quite the main part. But you did well , I especially love your adlibs as Ryeowook. That kinda feels was on point!

Aero= I think you suits this kinda song well! The adlibs in between my rap is nicely done. And I love your part in chorus, that kinda power I'm looking forward to! However, your adlibs in the end was a bit shaky. And your small voice suits well here. Maybe increase on your voice projection ;)

Byul= Have I told you I'm in love you with your vocal color? Its just full with emotion. Good job!

Zee= Uhm well yeah. /lookaflyingfish/

 

AND PLEASE FOLLOW THE NEW SOUNDCLOUD ACCOUNT CUZ APPARENTLY WE EXCEEDED THE LIMIT /sheepishsmile/ Follow us and we'll follow you back ;)

Lyric here~