♡Ice Cream Cake - Velvet

✧ Luminous Music Entertainment ✧ Collab Archive

"La la la la la.. la la la la..." sounds creepily fantastic~ XD


Hyeroo (Irene): Thank you for re-re-recording your part and even doing all the additional chorus with me :) I love all your singing parts which I got to hear more during those additional chorus. Your rap was very refreshing and daebak! The rap is one of my personal favorite parts throughout this collab actually. Glad Irene is your bae :p
Lune (Seul Gi): Your voice is very soft for the song. I don't know if preferred you singing Seulgi's parts with more power or not because that's how she originally does it, but your soft parts are still very soothing and easy to listen to. The "it's so tasty, come and chase me" part is very nice as it had a slight jazzy vibe to it.
Melody (Wendy): I realized my voice doesn't fit this song. The only reason I took this part was because I wanted a "vanilla chocolate honey with a cherry on top." Sorrryyyyyy... 
Jazz (Joy): Your voice fits Joy so much! It has that same cheerfulness, youthfulness, and energy like Joy! Some of the fast lines sounded a little unclear? These Red Velvet songs are surprisingly like tongue twisters, so I don't blame you. But I super love the rap part! The attitude and everything is just daebak!
Kimmi (Yeri): Thank you for re-recording your parts as well. Some of the parts were fixed, and some parts in the chorus could still go slightly higher to reach the correct notes. Try to put your own clip over the original song and train yourself to hear when your notes aren't the same as the original. Then retry it again to hit the right note :) And I know you usually sing the sweet and soft songs, so when you sang "I scream you scream, you scream, etc" your voice sounded very soft and almost too gentle whereas the others were demanding some ice cream :p You know? Like everyone was "GIMME ICE CREAM YO!" and you're more like "May I have ice cream?" Very polite~ 

 

BONUS: I think the "It's so tasty.. Come and chase meee" part sounded very angelic in acapella version. Like heaven just opened up and angels descended down... With bowls of ice creams in their hands..
Click here to listen

Right? Right? Or am I just incredibly hungry right now? What do you stars think of the collab? :3

LYRICS HERE