∞ 12.30 - BEAST

✧ Luminous Music Entertainment ✧ Collab Archive

 

12.30 finally here... My very first mixed that i am satisfied with and thanks for the help of CEO Mel who patiently directed me to what is it now, THANKYOU :) <3 sorry if it not satisfied enough for stars :(.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Winny = Omaigod i dont sound like kikwang at all, for sure i know it. I tried my best matching his voice color but I guess i couldnt but i am satisfied with my own color. what do you guys think? Well its hard to me to tell which is good or bad cause I've been editing this for months so its always sound good to me LOL.

Melody = You said you were off-tune? Well, as I said I've been listening this for months and probably I can't tell anymore which good and not. What you said might be true but for someone who listened this over and over again, I found everything was good, alright, perfect. And you dont really ruined the song if it count as ruined for other people after listen, cause its prolly my fault in mixing XD.

Zoe = Your voice is soo contrast from Doojoon but i don't know why its still sound nice. And your harmonies together with mel's made this song very complete! very very good. And i know you've been waiting for this song to release and thats why its took longer time than it should be cause i really want to make sure this as acceptable mixed. 

Yoomi = My luhan deer~ The almost permanent cast Sunggyu and future yoseob! Even though you were sending your clips late and turned out I'm the one very late in mixing LOL sorry for that. I'm so lovin your solo, your harmonies, your adlibs, so melodious!~ Everything perfect! Good job!

Mimi = You rap is full of swag feels (y). First of all sorry not to included ur harmony cause its too crowded. And then nothing to be protest about you and ur clips. You did good! good job! :)

Hee-Jin = Hee-Jinnie! your voice a little weak compare to others and way too soft at the beginning that I have to increaced you volume more but thats not really matter xD. Unlike in other collabs when you were sounded powerly cute, in this collab you sound mature! (LOL what am I saying xp), anyway you did good! Sorry for the long wait~

 

Heres the lyrics 

DROP YOUR OPINION BELOW STARS <3!