✮ Mini Skirt - AOA

✧ Luminous Music Entertainment ✧ Collab Archive

neomuippeo boyeo naega mworeul ipdeonji
neomu seksihae boyeo guji nochul an haedo
ajjilhan naui haihil saekkaman seutaking
dojeohi nuneul ttel su eobseul geol mallijima

Please tell me you sing as you read the lines. LOL. Here it is Miniskirt by ever so awesome star~ Thank you Pika/Byul for mixing it! Awesome mixing and adding your own voice for all the bgv! Good job! <3 Overall I quite satisfy with all the members except with hu hu hu for the harmony (Cuz some member didnt do and that's nono. ;)

Zee / Pika 

Jenni - Omg your voice really fits Jimin's. Good job at the bgv ! You sound great. Agree. I feel satisfy in letting go Jimin part for you~ Good job Jenni on emitting ay/flirt/cute style as Jimin. Cool on fast rapping!

Am.E - Are you ChoA ? Oh God, your voice sounds like ChoA's. Your adlibs is so smooth and natural. I envy you ! q u q. Yes, effortlessly belting your adlibs, just feel lacking power/weight a bit(but partially I think because ChoA have loud/nasal voice) I think but good job! 

Melody - I have nothing to say about you kbye. jk your vocal is great usual Mel omg the harmonies tho. Yes queen of harmonies, you and Zoe ;)! Good job on adlibs and the feel of you emitting in getting ay!

Hime - Did you lower your voice in this song? Because I do know that you can sing higher for Seolhyun's parts but it's okay. It gives a contrast and still sound good! Contrasting to Pika, I'm a bit dissappointed cuz I think I heard you in BSC as Only u- miss A Fei and it was right on spot, perhaps this line a bit too high for you. Cuz both line ws lower than the usual notes. Nevertheless , next time Ill give you better part that will shine your voice.

Kye - I must say that you have a pretty voice. It's so yeppeooo and you fit Mina's parts too! (Your voice sounds like Alice's at the second part omg) Yep, you perfect as Mina. but you need to brush on smoothness of singing your line (pronunciation I think)"neomu seksihae boyeo guji nochul an haedo " and it makes you sound off tune but you did well on the rapping good!, 

Liz - Firstly, I want to thank you for redo-ing your parts. I keep on bugging Zee to ask you about the part because I want the collab to be flawless and it did turn out good! I'm sorry if you're annoyed by any way. You had done a good job! <3 I have high hopes cuz you have the opening lines, it feels lacking in power department (Almost fell like you are being shy XD) and I advise you to use falsetto for this kind of high notes? Overall good job too! ;)

Alice - Hey Alice! Thanks for being our replacement and sending in your part on time. I managed to get it done as soon as I got your part. I hope you're satisfied with this! <3 You sound great too btw. And you sing your lines perfectly! Thank you for being the replacement and submitting within short time. And good job on rap part cuz I was worry on that but you did good ;)

 

lyric distribution